It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO: Many witnesses observe red orb over Michigan neighbourhood

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Heres a sighting that was logged into MUFON on June 30th 2012. There are also a few articles about it in the Canadian Press and Examiner.

I live in South Eastern Michigan so I always take notice to local sightings. Anyone here live in the Detroit area or heard/saw any strange activity in the skies of South Eastern Michigan?

www.examiner.com...


A witness reports UFO activity over a Michigan neighbourhood on 30 June 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database that was filed on 30 June 2012. Both the ancient Pagan Gnostics and Jacques Vallée suggest that many UFO sightings may be the result of the "weaponizing" of the human mind by artificial life forms that have been referred to as "Archons". By accessing the human mind, "Archons" are apparently able to manifest or "project" many UFO sightings as part of a "spiritual control system" against the human psyche. The witness describes the suddenness of his or her sighting. “I was playing my xbox while talking on the headset to my neighbourhood who lives across the back yard from me“.


-Anathema




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The description fits that of a sky lantern quite well.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't normally pimp my threads out but this might apply

Next time you see a ufo




could be anything, people forget the U in the FO part.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   


Roger Marsh describes an increase in the activities of “fireball” orange orbs across the United States.

More red orb UFOs filmed taking off ...




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I don't normally pimp my threads out but this might apply

Next time you see a ufo




could be anything, people forget the U in the FO part.


Pimp yout threads out, LMFAO.

Nice video by the way, thanks for your reply. star for you!



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex



Roger Marsh describes an increase in the activities of “fireball” orange orbs across the United States.

More red orb UFOs filmed taking off ...



Thanks for that Gortex! Always look forward to input from you and phage.

good stuff.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I also live in south eastern Michigan and saw the same thing, except I saw it yesterday Sunday the 1st. We were outside lighting off fireworks, it was bright, red and traveling northward. I pointed it out to my husband and good friend of mine, they both dismissed it as a lantern. After studying it in the sky for a few minutes, I came to the same conclusion after watching it flicker a few times. I didn't take video or pictures because I didn't think it was anything but a lantern.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Felyn
 

Practice for Wednesday night.
New toy...gotta try one...just one.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Felyn
I also live in south eastern Michigan and saw the same thing, except I saw it yesterday Sunday the 1st. We were outside lighting off fireworks, it was bright, red and traveling northward. I pointed it out to my husband and good friend of mine, they both dismissed it as a lantern. After studying it in the sky for a few minutes, I came to the same conclusion after watching it flicker a few times. I didn't take video or pictures because I didn't think it was anything but a lantern.


I live in Monroe, MI. Moved here from Anchorage Alaska back in 97 when I was 16. Really miss Alaska, much more interesting than this drab place. Be interesting to know if there are more Monroe folk here at ATS.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


That's probably exactly what it was. Also people around here seem to start the 4th like a week early, especially this year because Michigan just legalized some previously illegal fireworks, like festival balls. And now that I think about it, it did seem to originate from an area where people in the next neighborhood were lighting off festival balls. Which makes me believe even more that it was a lantern.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777
 


next door so to speak over by MIS I suppose it would be a poor substitute for Alaska




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
reply to post by anathema777
 


next door so to speak over by MIS I suppose it would be a poor substitute for Alaska



Off topic... I must not be thinking clearly, where is MIS again?

On topic... It would seem the 4th of July would be an excellent time for our ET Observer friends to be all stirred up do to the billions of explosions in the sky due to fireworks, but by that same token it would probably be one of the hardest times to try and observe them as it would be next to impossible to descern them from the fireworks.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join