It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terms "God" and "Creator" are ruined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
But the term higher power is not be ruined. Or is it?

When someone says "Creator"... they act like that is all that being does do is create. As if that being has no way for doing other things in its own lifetime.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I use the term Creator. The reason is cos i believe The true name got lost in translation. There are many gods, and our Creator is way above just a god. He is I Am.

As Creator i believe The One whom is behind all. Omnipotent, Omnipresent & Omniscient. Our Father.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would add religion to that as well.

at this point in society its almost a swear word.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
I use the term Creator. The reason is cos i believe The true name got lost in translation. There are many gods, and our Creator is way above just a god. He is I Am.

As Creator i believe The One whom is behind all. Omnipotent, Omnipresent & Omniscient. Our Father.

What if our creators are bug eyed aliens that were just curious what stupid monkeys would do with intelligence?
edit on 2-7-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Volcanoes create new land....hence the reason why Yahweh was a deity described as a 'creator'.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As a monkey would do, i will eat the bug. The bugs are those others that oppress one, so you doubt, and so try their best to weaken ones faith.

It is spiritual. Once one have had that spiritual connection, you know He is not just an alien. Faith is awesome.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join