It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is in the core of Earth,Heaven is in the Clouds and The Moon is a place for Lost Souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes it is true. God cannot stay away from his creation so everything must stay very close to Earth.Maybe this is the secret,we are looking at the stars and we believe things but we cannot look to the one next to us.

Imagine a dark place and someone who barely is breathing,looking like a mummy very weak asking for help.That is the place for the lost souls,The Moon.For that soul there is a chance .His chance is coming from our actions here on Earth and must be from our soul for his soul.

Hard to understand,I know.

There is no Eternal Hell.But there is Eternal Salvation that is given by the Power of Forgiveness.

That is why our planet has a cycle.When that cycle is ending then all the souls are saved and then a new life for the planet is beginning.

Everything is connected to each other and very complicated in the same time.

Every cycle ends... we don't know when but we can feel somehow when we are close to it.At the minimum after the peak.

And we never know when is the minimum and the peak.We think we do.We don't know which is the minimum and the peak.

So the question is
o you think we have reach the minimum?....or the peak!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hell is in the core of Earth,Heaven is in the Clouds and The Moon is a place for Lost Souls

I used to believe this also.
Then I turned 5.

and to answer the question at the end, Every generation since recorded history thought they were living in some sort of profound end of times...many generations warranted that fear a lot more than now (imagine being alive when the black plague was busy wiping out 2/3rds of the world..entire great cities dead, etc.).

I don't see us ending any time soon...which means we need to sort our planet out verses just not care cause we are all dead soon anyhow. I personally suspect many doomsday fetishists are just overwhelmed with all the work that needs to be done, so are simply praying for a ending verses a bit of foresight.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

'doomsday fetishists'

What a refreshing change.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2012 by azbowhunter because: I don't want to get into it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Then I turned 5.
The true and pure truths are given by the innocent children.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

and to answer the question at the end, Every generation since recorded history thought they were living in some sort of profound end of times.

'Every cycle ends... we don't know when but we can feel somehow when we are close to it.At the minimum after the peak. '

We don't know when....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Then I turned 5.
The true and pure truths are given by the innocent children.

Yes, as we all know, girls really do have cooties and boys rule. such simple truths.

incidently, that is not some childlike sage wisdom of the universe..its a corporate cartoon understanding shoved into your otherwise silent brained child.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

and to answer the question at the end, Every generation since recorded history thought they were living in some sort of profound end of times.

'Every cycle ends... we don't know when but we can feel somehow when we are close to it.At the minimum after the peak. '

We don't know when....

And if we look at earth cycles previous to this one, we are talking hundreds of millions of years per cycle.
We are at the very early parts of this new cycle...mammals are just starting their time in the sun as it were..so, figure we have probably another hundred mill before the cockroaches take over. By then, well, I plan on relocating before then.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I hope your right about the cycle part because we have to be very near the very top or very bottom depending on how you look at it... 2012 may just be the cleansing process that is needed to clean up this hell hole.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes, as we all know, girls really do have cooties and boys rule. such simple truths.
Someone said 'Let the children come to Me' I wonder who...!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just thought someone might like to hear this.
Maybe not but here it is.

new topics

top topics

join