It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO Exposed – Hoax Of The Year or Government Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have been following this case closely as all of you have as well. Its an understatement to say there have been many interesting developments in this case.

Many have pointed towards hoax, profitability, natural formation, human formation or new unknown phenomenon.

Im still very much on the fence as far ad whats really going on down there in the Baltic Sea and what the Ocean-X teams motives really are.

Heres to hoping it is a real new find that will help the scientific community and not a scam or hoax.

here is the newest info relating to a possible hosx or cover-up. You decide!

ringsidereport.com...

By Stan Hernandez I have been covering the Baltic Sea UFO for some time and felt that the cause was just. I have been in constant contact with Russell Tetrault, a man that was part of the UFO Baltic Sea Information Project. Tetrault has great credentials, speaking at many colleges and having a history of UFO positive research, but his recent claims have come into question and he is not the only one. MSNBC have just written a piece on Ocean X, a team of researchers that claim that the object is giving off electrical interference. MSNBC comments that they are having a “suspiciously hard time” figuring out what the object is. MSNBC points to the potential for profit and that it must remain mysterious when it is most likely a circular rock formation, not a UFO or USO. There have been multiple emails from those involved with Ocean X (allegedly) and those that support them, demanding that the interview with Russell Tetrault be pulled. Tetrault may have some skeletons in his closet, but I don’t rank him any lower in credibility than anyone else. My concerns with Tetrault is his new claims. In a follow up interview, I asked the question: “What do you believe will happen when you discover this disc and prove it to be of alien origin,” he replied: “I know I will find this and prove this because they want me to do so. I have been in contact with the force that has left this behind and it will lead me to it and it will mark a great change in the world as we know it.” Contact with aliens I must question, especially here. I have a feeling that Tetrault is believing his own headlines. He was recently featured on “UFO Top Dog,” an underground newsletter regarded as the only source for true enthusiasts and researchers and that is when he began speaking of this spiritual connection to the “force” or aliens that have left this craft behind. I like Tetrault as a person. He has seemed very sincere in his claims, but a downed saucer is something that we UFO researchers have craved for. It will validate what we have been saying for years. What we don’t need is nonsensical claims or those that hope to exploit beliefs for profits. Where Tetrault stands is still unknown and MSNBC has apparently made up their mind on Ocean X team. The truth will come out soon, I’m sure, and I hope that the information that Russell and the others have been giving me wasn’t pure nonsense. Tetrault has a sparking reputation and this could be what destroys it if he was speaking more with his heart then with his mind and evidence. Stay tuned…

Looking forward to all your thoughts on the matter.

-Anathema
edit on 7/12/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

I have no idea what it really is but one thing I'm fairly sure of is that if was extraterrestrial then we would wouldn't be hearing about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb3r

I have no idea what it really is but one thing I'm fairly sure of is that if was extraterrestrial then we would wouldn't be hearing about it.

I will say this much, if it does end up being a confirmed hoax it will easily be the biggest one of the year to date or at least in recent history.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If it is a hoax, then ocean x is doomed. They will never get backing for another project again.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know any of the people involved in this Baltic Sea discovery and exploration of the object
in question, but I can tell you this: I really hope it is something other than a rock formation.
An ancient structure from some long lost culture would be fine with me.
A U.F.O. would be even better. Anything, as long as it's not a rock

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Everyone and their dog is out to cry foul.

Russell Tetrault, a man that was part of the UFO Baltic Sea Information Project.

This story is a direct contradiction to a radio interview with Peter Lindberg, the Ocean X team leader, who said in his own words "I do not believe this is a UFO"

Why should we believe this man who isn't even part of the expedition anymore?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ocean X has NEVER said it was an UFO/USO. They just want to know what the heck it is - since it surely is a grand anomaly. By any terms.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I don't know any of the people involved in this Baltic Sea discovery and exploration of the object
in question, but I can tell you this: I really hope it is something other than a rock formation.
An ancient structure from some long lost culture would be fine with me.
A U.F.O. would be even better. Anything, as long as it's not a rock

We are on the exact same page as far as this subject is concerned. I couldn't have put it better myself.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
If it is a hoax, then ocean x is doomed. They will never get backing for another project again.

I hope it's not. Remember what happened to the guy claiming to have Bigfoot in a chest freezer? His hoax was not received with open arms.

Why is this not pulled out yet. If it was a nuclear bomb or a dump truck full of gold, it would be outta there at lighting speeds!

Fake? Pull it up.
Real? Pull it up.
Hoax? Pull it up.

Just stop feeding me little tidbits of info! Give me it all baby!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This thing is NOT comming up........Its already assumed they are exploring some kind of rock or whatever formation which has the apearance of being a type of concrete.....a hole in the top, and supposedly stairs going into it.....
Think about the facts thus far presented....does any one of them indicate UFO?
nope...........................................

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whatever is down there the leaders of the Ocean-X team have been treating this whole subject rather questionably if you ask me. I just hope it turns out to be some genuine find and that they are just trying to profit off it and not just outright decieve us altogether.

my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have said this before and I will say it again .
What ever is down there is neither a craft or a UFO .
Look at how TPTB totally stripped the Roswell site . Do you not think for one second that they have also already investigated what is at the bottom of the Baltic . If it was of interest , they would have already hauled it out of there .

DP

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

due to recent,,, last year or so,,earthquake activity in that area,,quite possable ,,debre' was released from around that structure,,ie it fell or rose,,take your pick.
thus new discovery.
and i do believe it sits on a fault line.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Its an ancient treasure chest,,, filled with free energy devices for everyone in the world,,, but theres a message inside that says,, Mitt Romney must be your leader,,, signed god.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

well the looks like their's gonna be a problem god.
Respecfully
Me.

edit on 2-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by dawnprince

due to recent,,, last year or so,,earthquake activity in that area,,quite possable ,,debre' was released from around that structure,,ie it fell or rose,,take your pick.
thus new discovery.
and i do believe it sits on a fault line.

What as that got to do with anything ?
Did you not read what I wrote ?
I'm telling you now . TPTB know about any discovery long long long before you or I get to hear about it . If it was anything of interest , we wouldn't have heard about it . Period.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think you got it backwards , Peter Lindberg has said that he has not dismissed the object being a UFO.

From Peter Lindberg himself:

"I cant say its not a UFO because I don't have all the answers and this object has surprised me a lot."

listen starting at: 14:40
theunexplained.tv...

The motives is debatable, but the facts are that they are not dismissing it as being a UFO.

Note I'm skeptical. IMO if they don't release what they found before the documentary is released than its just a marketing ploy to sell a dvd that contains nothing of importance. I can't think of a better way to sell my documentary and dvd than to tell the world I have found a UFO , here is the pictures, and if you want more details than buy my dvd.

edit on 2-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Im really starting to think they most likely found something unremarkable and are just blowing the whole thing up to garner financial support and drive sales for future documentary. I hope im wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A UFO researcher that has his own column on A BOXING SITE! It's the second time I have come across this guy on ATS, hilarious

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

There was a different interview I was listening to. Found it here at ATS and he thinks it's a structure before the ice age. Regarding additional footage, pictures or what have you. They can't release everything because they don't own it. Understandably, because the TV show flipping the bill does. However, some new things will be released but not everything

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join