It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Admits The Mujahideen are in Syria Helping The Rebels, With New Name

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If Islamist foreign fighters are indeed leaving Afghanistan to go up against Assad's men then good on 'em, that just means fewer mujis for our boys over there to get their
limbs blown off by.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You can't just dismiss everybody with an opinion different than yours as a troll, that's not how the world works. A troll isn't somebody who calls out on your blatant propaganda, regardless of what you might think.

There are also plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Ron Paul, and what exactly does that have to do with the topic at hand? Nothing, that's what.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

From your own thread.

Must I best a sheeple? .

How many times do i have to show you that?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

A troll isn't somebody who calls out on your blatant propaganda,
So let me get this straight a troll whose a well known troll on here for making things up on his posts in which he couldn't back isn't a troll.

And he isn't a troll for and because his defending the Mujahideen?

who calls out on your blatant propaganda

Its no propaganda, its the fact, the Mujahideen are in Syria.

Source

I see what you two are trying to do here and its not going to work, but the way you have been defending the Mujahideen is highly questionable.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Misleading thread title, skewed information, and you resort to insults because you have nothing of substance to say. That's my definition of a troll. You take a quote of mine out of context just the same as you take literally everything else out of context so that it suits you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its no propaganda, its the fact, the Mujahideen are in Syria.

Source

I see what you two are trying to do here and its not going to work, but the way you have been defending the Mujahideen is highly questionable.

The "Mujahadeen" are not even mentioned in the article you post as a 'source'. It refers to "Al Queda".

You just make # up, repeatedly. You are a serial liar. Either by intent, or lack of comprehension of the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join