It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit the reset... Then what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

You dodged the gun thing citing mod intervention.Now you're psycoanalyzing a confrontational response.On subject please. And The mods apparently have let me run wild ,so I do wish the "after the incident" conversation would be based on all facts known and the cause they would have as well.The UN /NATO will not set foot in the US.If we have had a coup.They would all wait and see what happens.
I will say this, it's affect would be global.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

It wasn't the "gun" thing I dodged, but the "pot" thing I dodged. I am not sure how you would extrapolate "gun thing" from fennel.

On the new age collectivist crap, if you're not paying attention, and in relation to this topic, I am insisting that it will be through individual effort that freedom reigns, not collective crap. Pay attention and try to stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Americans are dumb, smart, fat, skinny, gay, straight and everything else, but Americans are not united. Do You think government would try to take guns from the general population? If so how would it go down? Would we see a revolution, or a few million people who fight back.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface
Americans are dumb, smart, fat, skinny, gay, straight and everything else, but Americans are not united. Do You think government would try to take guns from the general population? If so how would it go down? Would we see a revolution, or a few million people who fight back.

From Sun Tzu to Von Clauzwitz, military strategists have been insisting for eons that the first thing you do when confronting the enemy is to disarm them.

Both state and federal governments have been trying to disarm the public since 1933 at least. However, there are recent Supreme Court rulings that have affirmed the individual right to keep and bear arms. The problem has been and continues to be the military industrial complex. Since the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to ensure that the people are capable of quelling invasions from enemies both foreign and domestic, and if the enemy is domestic, and is the awesome military machinery of the domestic government, then arguably people have the right to keep and bear nuclear weapons, they have the right to park harrier jets in their backyard, or tanks, and have the right to stockpile as many lethal weapons as they can.

In that regard, no doubt the government has endeavored to "disarm" the public. Of course, it would be insane to argue that everyone has the right to keep and bear nuclear weapons. No one has the right to keep and bear nuclear weapons, including governments.

The key here is endeavoring to disarm our own government. The best effective strategy in doing this is to starve the beast. The surest way to starve that beast take us right back to individual effort. Countless people keep forking over their hard earned income to a dubious tax scheme. Most people forking the income over are most likely not even liable for the damn tax to begin with and it is through the voluntary self assessment by filing a valid tax return and making a contractual agreement to be a "taxpayer" by signing - under penalty of perjury that - to the best of their knowledge - they are indeed liable.

Non acquiescence can only work on an individual basis. When enough individuals refuse to acquiesce then we are united. Waiting for this unity will only ensure more waiting.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I would highly recommend you check out The Red Amendment & PAC.

www.pacalliance.us...
www.notmygovernment.us...

This is the remedy.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I remeber hearing about the Irish Republic Army few years back. I decided to look into them and this is what I found:
What do you know about the IRA? I wonder what that would do here in america?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join