It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the ethreals want me to teach you how to talk to the animals.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, first line just to get this out there, you need to read my thread on the ethreals as ive described before, but from top to bottom on a simple layer system it goes GOD --> ethreals, saints, etc ---> human bodies. It is important to remember that the ethreals can manifest themselves into those human bodies and in different amounts to get whatever task accomplised that they are taked to do. Ok so onto the thread. Im going to break it up into 3 sections: History/study, manifest, and product. Ok so a few more things before the section.

This is how God taught Noah how to summon the animals for the ark. What would be the purpose of the need to speak with animals? Here are a few (but not all) reasons:

-They see things that humans dont, and then can tell the humans what they saw. Useful in cheating spouses (though so trivial overall), national security, child rapist cases, murder witnesses, just to name a few of the nastier things.

-They know more about the environment than we do. In an emergency, they can direct us on some things.

-Saftey when being attacked by a wild animal.

-When you need an animal to protect you (a cow can F stuff up even though its docile, just fyi).

-Because we need milk, food, clothing, etc and they offer it.

Ok, so into the first section:

HISTORY/STUDY

First thing you need to do before attempting to manifest this ability is to know about it/be aware of it, and now you are (my GOLD to you readers). When speaking to animals as I said before, there is a need for them to be open to you(GREEN), and you (GREEN) as well to them. You need to be familiar with the color system from my other thread, it will act as a prerequisite to understanding this material (for some, others will just "get it" or already get it). If they are not open to you or you to them, you will think this is all just a load of BS. Its designed that way heh. You will only see it/be open (GREEN) to it once you have earned it (GOLD) through sacrifice.

So, in any situation, to make any party (in this case its animals) opne (GREEN) to you, it requires that you make a sacrifice (GOLD) to them. It has taken me a crapload of work to get this as well as im constantly working hard to get this info doing mad (GOLD) sacrifices to be able to deliver the info to you. Dont expect to go make a donation to the WWF and get it is all im saying, it takes work. Just as an example of people that possess this ability, siegfried and roy were blessed by God to recieve the ability to talk with the animal kingdom. The holy spirit was open (GREEN) to them via the animals because they are/were so good to the animals (GOLD-sacrifice).

Ok, so now that you know this here are some sacrifices(GOLD) that will greatly increase your chances of being open (GREEN) to the animals:
-Maintain your virginity surprisingly, become a born again virgin
-Build a birdhouse in your yard
-carry sunflowers buy it regularly at gas stations when on the road and when you see some birds throw a few handfulls out to them, if you want to up the sacrifice (GOLD) and its a little more preferred, carry wild birdseed instead but sunflower seeds are ok if you got nothing else. WBS contains edibles for the full red/blue spectrum of birds. Some birds cant eat salted sunflower seeds.
-make a squirrel house-I use a lot of bird examples bc they are one of the easiest ones to communicate with but the comm includes the entire animal kingdom, but its recommended to stay away from animals that are wild/dangerous
-feed ducks at a lake
-clean up animal habitats-if you like to go for walks (you should be an outside person if you are doing this for the most part) pick up trash at their lake and throw it away, just for example. Help clean their habitat.
-own an animal-these people will be the most effective IMO at seeing results from trying this-you house and care for animals, and they love you for it and are more inclined to show you types their secrets.
-never harm any animal, as well as pay respect to insects (dont kill them if you dont have to)
-feed animals
-clean animals, keep thier hair/nails cut
-have unorthodox pets (good white seperation)
-donate resources to animal shelters and help out ($$$ does very little, animals cant spend money EFFORT)
-keep treats for them
-let them pass if they are in the street
-make up your own contribution, individuality is one of the most highly regarded contributions, if not THE most

ACTUAL MANIFESTATION

Ok, so if you feel you have establised enough openness (GREEN) through sacrifice (GOLD) for a long while (it dont come quick). Heres a way (there are many) to introduce yourself to it, so that you are understanding what is actually occurring. You will be using your body language, voice, and mind for this (although all sense are used, this is get to get introduced to it).

Right hand (BLUE) animals. Generally white and lighter colored animals, animals representing the right (BLUE) order. Dogs, birds (birds of red color respond to both left (RED) and right (BLUE). An example to illustrate what im talking about a little more is say take a bird that is a right (BLUE) handed animal, but has a red color pattern (such as the Detroit Redwing). Being that this animal is right handed (BLUE) core, but possesses left (RED) traits it is more open to both styles of communication.

Left hand (RED) animals. Generally black and darker colored animals, animals representing the left (RED) order. Cats, reptiles for examples. It also needs to be said that the color system is dominant over the animals more than the specific animal over color. What I mean by this is that typically cats are commonly referred to as a red animal and dogs blue. They are both ultimately animals and you cant say definitively whether the animal is red or blue without asking about it or looking for clues. But red = cat, blue = dog is a good general guideline to LEARN from. I mean obviously women own dogs and men own cats, its more color specific than gender, if that helps to tie in what im saying here. We will call it a "teaching stereotype"

Talking once you have established openness:

For white, light colored animals:
These right (BLUE) animals work by thought. Introduce yourself to them with your right hand, underhanded with palm up, to let them smell you. This indicates sacrifice (GOLD) and openness (GREEN) via the right (BLUE) hand which is the body language and how they know you represent thier base color (BLUE). Ok to wave hello with your right hand as you are approaching, but stop short and let them come to you. BUT-dont talk!!! Its very important that you are completely silent through the entire process. If you talk, it will generate red (openness GREEN to left RED) and it will kill off the blue effect you are generating with the animal. This is about as clear as I can make it, check out my color manifestation thread to supplement it if you dont understand. You learn through demonstration for the most part so its hard to put into words, but YOU WILL GET IT I PROMISE!!! some of you will lol.

MORE

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, I have enough problems just talking to my kids.

But...

I'll give it a try.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

What's with all the colors? Are you saying that animals see actions as color to communicate and differentiate hostel from non-hostel intentions?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I have a few acres in the south with a couple dozen deer that pass through frequently. So far I have only shot at them with a camera, but the area was heavily used for hunting in the past.

Will they ever get over this and be able to see green in me? I would much rather have a fawn eating out of my hand than killing its parents. Its just the way I am naturally. What can I do to allow this to happen?

Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. So aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something
Yes, I understand. The important thing in life is not what you do, but why you do it! If ever I was trusted to feed the deer by hand, could they understand the tears in my eyes?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
once openness (GREEN) has been established between you and the animal, you can actually start to communicate (send/receive answers). I suggest starting with yes/no questions (REMEMBER IN YOUR HEAD ONLY) in your .. This way no one will think youre a psycho talking to animals lol. See this thread on bird response that I did working with birds to help you along if you still are confused on how to do this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this doesnt work, work on increasing your openness (GREEN) by providing more sacrifice (GOLD) to and recognition for your animal brothers/sisters.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT>I need everyone that this works for to WRITE THIS ALL DOWN for me. Ive been told that they can take down the website and info as I start dumping info and it will be lost. So make your own notes as you practice it as well so you can help me develop my animal talking skills by providing feedback.

Left talking (RED) (left communicating): ok this is the same as the right handed method in terms of its outline except this time you start with your left hand(RED), underhanded palm open (GREEN), and talk to the animal verbally. *Sample dialogue: "hey buddy!" wave hello with left hand then open it underhanded* talk to the animal like a baby (soften your voice) and say things like "hes/shes a good boy/girl!" be positive and smile. Be open (GREEN) to the experience.

Also it should be noted that this physical touch stuff is only for animals that are open (GREEN) to it and ok to be handled. Birds, for example, its got to be mind(BLUE) and verbal (RED), because they fly above you heh. This was also why I regarded birds as a BLUE dominant animal, even though RED/BLUE are represented and its an animal and does not fall under the red/blue category. A male bird would still be a blue base and a female bird a red base.

ACTUAL USE/APPLICATION

So what could this be used for?

Safety situations. Ex: black bear approaches your campsite.

How you would use it to solve the problem: Walk away first, get away fast and get secured. Its the animals domain and YOU are essentially invading its home. If the black bear is closing in and trapping you, you would use both hands up and out in a palm out stop motion. Scream "get away!" as it will project both in your voice and mind. This entails verbal, physical, and mental communication. Its only to be used in emergencies and not to go around harassing animals. Its more for avoiding animals such as bobcats, cougars, bears, etc. The old playing dead trick I have read is largely ineffective, unless its a kodiak bear and thats 1 animal. This technique can work with all of them.

Please try this at home/in your life. Dog/cat/animal care fors and owners should see it first, if they dont already see it. People without animals but want to persue it should focus on birds and birdwatching to "learn the language". Also, I have been reading the Bible. I think that may be one of the key (GOLD) sacrifices and you need that key to open the door to the knowledge. But that will help termendously and thats why I mentioned the virginity too. Or a union under Gods name like a good marriage id assume would work well.

More sacrifices (GOLD) to open (GREEN) you up to the animal kingdom:
Birdseed-wild, sunflower @ gas stations and stuff
Feed ducks and geese at lakes
Put up bird house
Carry dog treats even if you dont have a dog (this is why banks do it at the drive through)
pet dogs + cats other animals that like to be handled
remember it works with insects too, so not knocking down a spiders nest for example would be (GOLD) sacrifice to (GREEN) arachnid openness
feed animals (they need it and like it)
build them a habitat
go pick up trash at parks
visit graveyards even if you dont know the dead (bird (GOLD) sacrifice, its in Gods name, its not dark force, its respecting and remembering the dead. I can do a whole thread on this on how the fowl bring "presents" to the graves of people they knew when they were alive. They bring rocks and poop (GOLD). In the poop case its white, so when its on the grave it brings the holy spirit out to them. I know it sounds stupid but its very real.
support our armed forces (all mostly represented by fowl)
rescue animals and adopt them
become vegetarian (im trying and I got it down to chicken, I just try to sacrifice (GOLD) more to the fowl for this reason, with the eventual plan of going meatless)
play frisbee, fetch, with a catnip ball, etc with the animals they like it its instinctive yes but theres also bonding and unseen communication going on and it will (GREEN) open you up more
clean the animal (hair cut, pull burrs out, trim nails, etc)
possibilities are endless but for the best manifestation of the ability concentrate on helping and effecting the animals directly (this is why donating doesnt really work). EFFORT.

Lastly, big ups to some of our animal people that the animals love like Steve Irwin and Seigfried and Roy. And anyone else out there.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am confused... Some points don't make a lot of sense to me, especially this one;

-own an animal-these people will be the most effective IMO at seeing results from trying this-you house and care for animals, and they love you for it and are more inclined to show you types their secrets.

I own a dog, and I love him, but I do sometimes feel bad for him because he will never experience true freedom, we tell him where he can and can't go, what he can and can't eat, when he sleeps and when he doesn't, when he can go for a walk and when we really don't have time for him,...

From one perspective I understand that I'm doing good, I feed him and give him shelter, but on the other hand, I'm taking away an animal who's greatest desire (I think) is to be free. Of course, he has been conditioned to not care anymore, he listens to me like he would to the leader of the pact, but in general, I do believe dogs would be happier in a pact than with humans.

And I think animals weren't intended to be held captive? So why is doing so a positive thing? We see loss of freedom as something horrible, but it is applauded when we do it to "lower" species.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
whoa i just read this and, i was like (GREEN GREEN)

i (PINK) up the phone

(YELLOW) how are you?

O___________O

i didn't understand much but i like being nice to animals.

peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, the colors are meaningless and only there for reference. Other than that, the colors serve no purpose.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like to hunt animals. What do the colors say about that

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
I like to hunt animals. What do the colors say about that

That's a red... after the shot hits anyway...

edit on 2-7-2012 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi, I've always wanted to do this! And actually have 'heard' a few things over the years. I'd really like to be able to do it for real though. Can you link to the thread you mentioned about colors? (sorry if you've already done so- I just had time to skim the thread-going back to work)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Forget ethreals, your choice of god, all that crapola - we have been able to communicate with some species of animal for quite some time.

It is relatively simple to see that voice recognition and code breaking technology would easily give us access to hear and understand what they are communicating.

Advancements in understanding mammals for example and even dogs….. if we know about this, what improvements on this technology do they really have?

The reason the advancements are kept secret is because it is too hard for the average Joe to believe / understand that other species have ‘something to say’ and that something may just be information that some want supressed.

In the future I hope that we can carry a translator and communicate with all species like we translate different human languages, by sound.

From May 2012 www.livescience.com...

From 2009 www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here we go with the colors again.

I have three dogs and two cats and I've owned animals my whole life. I think I've probably paid my dues, with both figurative gold and real

They are all sleeping right now, and I would guess that is the opposite of green. But I will try this out tomorrow just for the fun of it. I'll let you know if my bloodhound is as sad as he looks.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A friend of mine says have an ability to talk to animals. Speaking To Animals feels like the worst super power to have, like Meg and her fast growing fingernails. I can't really prove any of this as it's just my experience, but owners of the pets when I'm around notice and tell me I can do things with their pets they normally can't make them do.

I'm a skeptic on this diagnosis myself, but for the purposes of this topic, I've made dogs lie down that don't normally, or won't normally, do it where they are. Cats might come to me or jump on my lap(nothing to see here), and get some to come close to me.

In my opinion this communication is nonverbal. It's a soft voice if you use one. Using your body and motions to communicate to the animal what you want them to do. I'm definitely not a _____ whisperer, but I seem to have an affinity for this. If you really want to talk to animals use your body.
edit on 3-7-2012 by almostrambo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Talk to animals only silently? No way! Talk to them as you would any friend and they will talk back to you. The only people that will think you are crazy are people without yet their "eyes to see and ears to hear".

I am fortunate... I was raised with respect for animals. Perhaps that is why I understand them naturally already. Be warned though... this brings a lot of heartache with it due to how most humans do not feel compassion or empathy towards all of Gods others creatures on this planet.

When I find time, I will read about why you feel the need to include colors listed in your OP. I just don't think that is important (too distracting) when it is merely a common respect and understanding that will guide one to enlightenment.

EDIT to add: Thank you OP for this post/thread... people really do need to realize this Earth was not created for our sole amusement. Star and Flag
edit on 7/3/2012 by dreams n chains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Himmm,

I had a dog that HATED Steve Irwin, Attacked the TV every time he saw him.....

Roy was mauled by a tiger in 2003, Think he retired after that.

I know of people who were killed by animals they had worked with (and never abused) for years...

I worked at an African wildlife preserve in my younger days, And I can tell you first hand, Animals are unpredictable!

PLEASE don't endanger yourself or loved ones, because you may have been cut a lucky break a couple of times.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
Himmm,

I had a dog that HATED Steve Irwin, Attacked the TV every time he saw him.....

Roy was mauled by a tiger in 2003, Think he retired after that.

I know of people who were killed by animals they had worked with (and never abused) for years...

I worked at an African wildlife preserve in my younger days, And I can tell you first hand, Animals are unpredictable!

PLEASE don't endanger yourself or loved ones, because you may have been cut a lucky break a couple of times.

Exactly. You can be nice to the things that can kill you from a distance. This is only for handled animals and animals you are sure you could get a hold of nd control if they attacked you. I keep thinking of that faces of death movie where the guy is feeding a bear and it mauls his . and kills him. Remember they are still wild animals people, and the purposeful use would be the communication anyhow. Anyone its going to be shown to would have to be responsible like that anyhow. It wont come to you and you will lose that gift.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Booking my seat, thanks for posting OP.
Will be back to study.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well, for fun I attempted this on two of my dogs and one of my cats. Not seeing anything happen though. Not seeing a reason to try again, either. Oh well. Didn't hurt to try!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
be careful messing around with animal herders too. They can control things like spiders (I had one try to manifest a black widow on me last night)- I think thats why everyone was calling me spiderman like as a joke like they saw me getting bit by a black widow. And move animals into the road in front of your car like dogs and cows and stuff. They can be lethal. So dont make them mad.

top topics

join