It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Whistleblower Fears For Safety, Reveals [REAL] Identity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Olympics Whistleblower Fears For Safety, Reveals [REAL] Identity

www.infowars.com

The undercover journalist who blew the whistle on G4S, the security company responsible for the 2012 Olympics, along with shocking plans for an evacuation of London, has revealed his identity following fears for his safety.

‘Lee Hazledean’ – the whistleblower who exposed how he had infiltrated G4S as an employee and uncovered how security preparations for the Olympics were so poor that they were inviting a terrorist attack, has revealed himself to be Ben Fellows, an acclaimed director who has worked with Stanley Kubrick. Fellows has also appeared in numerous popular television and[/exnews(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
well the stakes have just risen to the next level for this guy. I have much respect for him for speaking out and he is to be commended. Right now, spreading the word will only further in his protection so fire away

I also thought it's very interesting that he has worked with Stanley Kubrick.
It is rumoured that Kubrick was murdered after creating the illuminati laden movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which was partly filmed in one of Baron Mayer de Rothschild's mansions
... look up some scenes of it and you'll see what I'm talking about

FOR REFERENCE this is the original interview where Ben Fellows disclosed everything he knew

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can't see why anyone would harm Fellows. How many low-paid G4S interns do you reckon are shooting their mouths off right now about the security arrangements?
edit on 2-7-2012 by XeroOne because: Forgot to stick a goddamn capital letter in.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
He fears for his safety so he has his real name published? :/ What kind of move is that... Unless they figured out his true identity, which I would doubt as there are thousands working at the olympics, the odds of them discovering it was really him, seem slim to me...

Not trying to debunk or anything, it just struck me as odd that he would make this move

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Maybe so but they're not shooting their mouths off to Infowars or similar.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting, he does have it right that staying public will be his only hope for survival. It is tragic we live in a world where the truth gets you killed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree but this just doesn't sit right with me, the whole story I mean... Just seems a bit funny...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Word gets around rather quickly though, especially if there are shedloads of them boasting about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
He fears for his safety so he has his real name published? :/ What kind of move is that... Unless they figured out his true identity, which I would doubt as there are thousands working at the olympics, the odds of them discovering it was really him, seem slim to me...

Not trying to debunk or anything, it just struck me as odd that he would make this move

now that everyone knows who he is, there is less chance of any harm (eg assassination, kidnapping) being attempted on him, in fear that the news of such events will spread so much and create even more problems

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

I thhink it is very easy these days to figure out who people are when you are secret service.

It is harder to knock someone off, when they spread their name to the whole world.

Not hard to get at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

If he reveals his identity to the public he is known and watched and interviewed. He becomes high profile and, therefore, is protected by the public.

It was a smart move and I applaud his courage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb3r

I have so much else on my mind had you not replied to me I doubt I would have even remembered this situation. Sad but true. A bad time to try and go public to save your life, I mean everything happening is like Art Bell stated years ago part of the Quickening.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Numb3r

I have so much else on my mind had you not replied to me I doubt I would have even remembered this situation. Sad but true. A bad time to try and go public to save your life, I mean everything happening is like Art Bell stated years ago part of the Quickening.

What is the Quickening? Only time i heard of this was in the film Highlander!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*Applauds this very brave man*

He is a true HERO.

Everyone keep a close watch on his story, should something happen to him then we KNOW somethings up...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Interesting, he does have it right that staying public will be his only hope for survival. It is tragic we live in a world where the truth gets you killed.

I really hope you're right about that. (No sarcasm) Bill Cooper was a loud whistle blower and got himself in a shootout with police a few months after he publicly claimed there was going to be a terrorist attack on the twin towers. He wrote the book 'Beyond the Pale'

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He's still masked in this interview.

"If a terrorist or terrorist organisation want to get into the olympics at the moment, all they have to do is que up"

I think he was smart exposing himself, if this guy commits suicide or gets in a car accident anytime soon, a LOT of eyebrows will go north.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by XeroOne

Maybe so but they're not shooting their mouths off to Infowars or similar.

I'd be worried about my safety too if I was revealing information to Alex Jones.

Controlled opposition..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now the terrorist know exactly how to beat the system, if things don't change this could doom the Olympics for real.

It's one thing to blow the whistle, but what he has done is going to get people killed.

He should be arrested as a cohort of the Terrorist.

No security system is perfect, especially if you tell everyone how to get past it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Now the terrorist know exactly how to beat the system, if things don't change this could doom the Olympics for real.

It's one thing to blow the whistle, but what he has done is going to get people killed.

No security system is perfect, especially if you tell everyone how to get past it.

Nope. If what he says is correct, security wasn't up to standard from the beginning. If G4S had vetted their personnel like they're supposed to for an event like this, they would have known he was a journalist. Anyway, the chances are the police have the rest covered anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Look at it this way; if the security was smart, they would see this as an opportunity to patch up crappy security holes.

I'm VERY interested in seeing how the Olympics turns out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join