It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Nah those UFO's are known as God's Chariots in the bible, thosre are just UFO's from God (which is black) and they start fire all over the place, you can't stop them they doing they're job, and i know that's them because of the description of the "UFO's"

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thought you all might want to see this. Skip to the 3:00 mark for the goods. looks interesting. Cheers!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Well its caused enough interest to run to 9 pages!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FowlPlay

Sorry mate nothing there!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by FowlPlay

Sorry mate nothing there!

I posted this earlier here, but what makes you say there is nothing there?
I found it very strange that the flare-up of fire on the mountaintop happened just before the object was captured on film flying away from that spot.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting premise....
not sure I buy into it and feel it was more likely the heatwave that was the source but will definitely read the thread later today.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
UPDATE:
I came upon this article and photos supposedly taken in Castle Rock, Colorado on June 6th., 2012 (Castle Rock is just 35 miles North of Colorado Springs).
Could one of these UFOs have been downed by lightning, crashed...and started fires?

UFOs Over Colorado? Media “Ignores” Stunning Photos of Lights During Storm

"One of our readers, Greg Archer, recently sent these remarkable photos of strange lights over Castle Rock, Colorado, photographed on June 6, 2012, during a tremendous lightning storm. Archer, a professional photographer, had been photographing the lightning when these objects appeared, and was very perplexed by the appearance of these odd illuminations. "

Greg writes:

“I thought you and your fans might enjoy a couple of pictures I took of some unidentified lights taken on June 6th at 10:54pm and 10:58pm during one of the worst storms to ever hit Colorado. Just to give you an idea, we sustained 18k worth of damage. The pictures were picked up by Fox News, who never ran the story. According to NORAD and the Air Force Operations Center, all flights, including military, were grounded at the time. There is no mountain there, only hills that reside much lower than the lights. The lights appeared when I wasn’t looking and slowly faded away 20 minutes later. So far a meteorologist is dumb-founded and the Air Force Can’t (won’t?) explain. I have the pictures in RAW format with Nikon’s tamper proof seal – something the Nikon D700 is able to do to prove a picture hasn’t been tampered with.“

FULL ARTICLE & PHOTOS HERE:
www.intrepidmag.com...
edit on 15-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: addition

edit on 15-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I found this youtube from 2010 of a strange object over another wildfire.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join