It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There are other videos by different posters on youtube showing the same thing

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
There are other videos by different posters on youtube showing the same thing

No mate, it's all the same footage.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

How does your friend know this news channel director?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

How does your friend know this news channel director?

He doesn't, he contacted him and asked about the footage.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I am suprised that a local US news producer would go to the bother of trying to help someUK ufo hunter

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by IAMTAT

He has confirmed the fact with a friend of mine and I have e-mailed him for confirmation, but I'll believe my source, this footage is fake.

A friend of yours? You mean the random UK facebook page you were talking about in the other thread? Where the guy said he used "pro software" to prove it was CGI? But of course there is no proof of this. Nor mention of what pro software he used. Nor information about his credentials. Interesting how you make it seem all tied up and tidy in this thread when you were obviously reaching in the other.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
So I'm noticing these new threads on ATS regarding unidentified Flying Objects showing up on live network footage covering the aerial effort to control the Colorado wildfires in Waldo

Canyon.www.youtube.com...

Synopsis: Strange flying objects appear to be shadowing helicoptors as they are engaged in the firefighting effort.
The ATS debate continues in the usually predictable manner; hoax, reflections, drones, swamp gas...etc. vs. true example of extra-terrestrial craft.

Intrigued, I started doing searches for other reports of strange objects being seen around the wildfire containment effort.

I came across this article in the Denver Post from June 20, which records that 'something' strange and unidentified in the sky (the article speculates it was a meteor, but concludes that nobody really knew what it actually was), was interfering with the firefighting effort by forcing authorities to ground their planes for an hour and a half.

Here are a few quotes from the article:

"A Pueblo air-dispatch center began receiving reports of "balls of fire or something in the air" this afternoon, and officials grounded flights to make sure no aircraft were hit , fire team spokesman Ron Roth said.

Planes were allowed to resume flights about 90 minutes later.

"We don't have to determine what it is, just that it's safe to fly at this point," he said."

The North American Aerospace Defense Command based at Peterson Air Force Base in El Paso County doesn't think whatever fell was man-made."

"We have no indication anything manmade entered that area." said NORAD spokesman John Cornelia, adding, "We have no information as to what this might have been."

"Ron Davis, who lives part-time in Lake City, said by e-mail that he was hiking on Redcloud Peak in Hinsdale County when he saw what he thought was silvery "space junk" burning across the eastern sky, traveling from north to south with a white tail. "

Read FULL Article:
www.denverpost.com...

This, in conjuction with this UFO showing up on live tv reporting the wildfire fighting effort, leads me wonder beyond the question as to whether or not UFOs are interested in monitoring our efforts to contain these fires.

Are they, in fact, trying to hamper containment efforts...or, perhaps more importantly, was a crashed UFO actually responsible for starting these specific fires....and they are monitoring our efforts in this area to prevent any type of discovery or recovery?

Yes, I know this is far-out speculation on my part, but there does seem to exist, at least in the form of the above referenced mainstream print and broadcast media, circumstantial evidence to at least provoke this speculation.

edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: vid link added

edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Ok the youtube video is from a news report recording on a really poor cell phone camera but it's pretty clearly a plane or at least a drone.

The Denver Post article only suggests that a meteor hit - "not man-made" =meteor.

It's been widely reported that the storms that hit the East Coast and have left over a mil without power were from air disturbances that started out in Colorado. Translation - highly likely those particular fires were started by a lightning strike. This has been widely reported.

Now, had the Denver Post article contained pics of a downed UFO or maybe a grey or two wobbling around with a concussion, I'd say you have something.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Is it possible that they (our government) are using something like HAARP to intentionally down these crafts? If what you say is true, that lightning disrupts their crafts' ability to fly, then it would make sense that we would use that as an effective way to take possession of their ship for reverse engineering. Or to simply knock them out of the sky because they are interfering. Because we can.

The most frightening aspect of that in my mind is what the destruction of these crafts and subsequent cover-ups imply. If they were hostile, we would have known that already right? They have the power and technology to travel at lightspeed, they likely could annhilate us if they wanted. So if they are actually benevolent and are trying to help us (humanity at large) and our government is manipulating the weather to cause them to crash, that is, in a word, horrifying. And sad.

I haven't read all of the posts yet, so if you've already answered this question for someone else, apologies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

The Denver Post article only suggests that a meteor hit - "not man-made" =meteor.

Sorry for having to correct your paraphrase, BUT...

NORAD Spokesperson from The Denver Post article:

"We have no indication anything manmade entered that area." said NORAD spokesman John Cornelia, adding, "We have no information as to what this might have been."

THEY (authorities) have 'NO INFORMATION' as to what it might have been!

edit on 3-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by Crakeur
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

Interesting.
I also am surprised that both NORAD and NAADC actually took the time to comment on the record.
edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Norad is right there on Cheyane mountain easily seen from Ft. Carson or the freeway to Canon City. A curious thing, when I was at Ft. Carson in 72-73, you could see Norad from where I was, and what I remembered most was all the dead trees at the lower side of the facility, on the left from any observable point. It was definatly a toxic environment up on the mountain.

But what I was getting at was, that Norad must have observed something if there were ufo's flying in the area, come on, Norad ain't going to let it slide........... or are they?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yet, the article page contains TWO actual eyewitness statements OTR claiming that what they saw was falling/flaming METAL objects!

"Ron Davis, who lives part-time in Lake City, said by e-mail that he was hiking on Redcloud Peak in Hinsdale County when he saw what he thought was silvery "space junk" burning across the eastern sky, traveling from north to south with a white tail. "

"I saw this "object" and if I were to try to say what it looked like to me, I would say it was a tin foil ball tumbling and falling quickly. I checked above it to see if there were any aircraft that could have deposited the object but saw nothing but clouds and sky. At the moment it happened, I commented on how meteorites are rarely seen in the daylight usually because the light of the sun drowns out the light reflecting from the object. The 9news version of this story reports pilots in commercial aircraft that saw it over Kansas."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That looks like a normal commercial airliner to me in the background. You can tell it is way off into the distance and much higher than the helicopter.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Maybe this is because of the "meteors" that grounded all of the air traffic. I think there is definitely some weird stuff going on but without some better evidence its hard to say exactly what that is.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Holy smokes!

A new Roswell incident... not very far form the Denver Int'l Airport.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
That looks like a normal commercial airliner to me in the background. You can tell it is way off into the distance and much higher than the helicopter.

There's one thing with commercial airliners that I reckoned: THEY HAVE WINGS!

....or perhaps you forgot that small, irrelevant detail.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Form the source article:

Ron Davis, who lives part-time in Lake City, said by e-mail that he was hiking on Redcloud Peak in Hinsdale County when he saw what he thought was silvery "space junk" burning across the eastern sky, traveling from north to south with a white tail.

But even NORAD officially said they don't believe it was "man-made"!

So it was definitely NOT an airliner (it would have OBVIOUSLY been reported all over the news as a standard plane crash), nor a satellite of some sorts, as NASA would most probably have reported it, even warned the public before it crashed.

...which leaves us to the conclusion that it is:

A UFO.

(...or flying swamp gas entering the atmosphere
)
edit on 3/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Of course the fact that the Air Force Academy is in the immediate area has NOTHING to do with all the 'objects' seen in the sky.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

There's one thing with commercial airliners that I reckoned: THEY HAVE WINGS!

....or perhaps you forgot that small, irrelevant detail.

Huh?

I have seen many images on a camera and even with my own two eyes about a airliner not looking like it has wings. Its called an optical illusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Form the source article:

Ron Davis, who lives part-time in Lake City, said by e-mail that he was hiking on Redcloud Peak in Hinsdale County when he saw what he thought was silvery "space junk" burning across the eastern sky, traveling from north to south with a white tail.

But even NORAD officially said they don't believe it was "man-made"!

So it was definitely NOT an airliner (it would have OBVIOUSLY been reported all over the news as a standard plane crash), nor a satellite of some sorts, as NASA would most probably have reported it, even warned the public before it crashed.

...which leaves us to the conclusion that it is:

A UFO.

(...or flying swamp gas entering the atmosphere
)

I have always hade a problem with the term "Manmade", as it is a much too vague term and different people means different things with it.
Some using it mean "Made by Humans" while others mean "Artificial", which, as said, is very confusing.

Why not just use the terms "Humanmade" vs "Natural"?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

What I find suspicious is that they didn't forcast the meteor shower ahead of time before grounding all the aircraft. I know they can detect a group of meteors millions of whiles away months in advance. Why is this scenario different?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join