It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next time you see a UFO remember this cool vid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Next time you see a ufo, lets remember the Unidentified part.

Could just be moders messing with their quad copters.

Pretty cool actually.

My wife is a Photographer and she was looking into a Quad copter mount for her camera, to experiment with, I never thought of mounting some High powered LED's to um.

Bet I could start a UFO spree in my area with one of them.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These are Civilian RC drones running on a computer, flying in ways human pilots could not coordinate.

So if the theory is that the military is what? how many years ahead? 20? 30? 40?

So that amount of time ago what was the military playing with back when UFO sightings started to boom?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If you look a little closer, they're using mirrors and the light is coming from below. It's why they stay hovering over a particular spot. Having a light that bright on a quad that size would drain the battery too quick otherwise. Would be cool if a light that bright was powered by a battery on the quad-rotor, but the tech still doesn't seem to be there yet on that scale.

Yet following the same technique they used, and with some of the laser kits that are out there now, it would be fairly easy to pull off some hoaxes on an unaware public. Just needs more planning and setup than simpy flying an R/C craft around.

new topics

join