It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Invent a new Spray on Battery...Is the future here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.wired.com...

It's amazing that they have invented this stuff.... Does it mean that we don't need normal batteries? Don't know, but I guess it's the truth!

The paper concluded that these “Lego cells… could be used to convert any outdoor surface to an energy conversion-storage device”.

That just makes me say.... WHAT THE FUDGE NICKERS? That is amazing, but I bet the can is over $500...

Well, S+F if you like to... Reply if you like it or dont...

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT TO REPLY...

Do you think it's useful?

How much do you think it's gonna cost.... for ONE can?

Can this be used against us from police forces?

Will we be able to spray this on our skin and convert our energy? (Kinda a joke, but what ever)

Will we need normal batteries like AA, or AAA, or D batteries?

Rate:
Use fullness: _/100
Idea of product: _/100
Your like/dislike... (If you don't like it.... put a "-" symbol in front of the Number): __/100
Use of a weapon... __/100

thanks very much, PLEASE USE RATING SCALE AND REPLY.... IT HELPS A TON.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
Do you think it's useful?
Maybe.

How much do you think it's gonna cost.... for ONE can?
Probably enough so as consumers are/will be able to afford it.

Can this be used against us from police forces?
No.

Will we be able to spray this on our skin and convert our energy? (Kinda a joke, but what ever)
No.

Will we need normal batteries like AA, or AAA, or D batteries?

Rate: 7
Use fullness: ?/100
Idea of product: ?/100
Your like/dislike... (If you don't like it.... put a "-" symbol in front of the Number): like/100
Use of a weapon... ?/100

edit on 2-7-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I recall something vaguely along these lines a year or two ago, but even better: some kind of 'paving stone' battery that converted kinetic energy into electricity. If they were mass-produced, you could build roads with them, and use that as a renewable source. Dunno what came of it after.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

The article mentions spraying it on solar cells and making it more self-sufficient. But couldn't they just add a photo-sensitive component to the spray itself?

If so, you could simply paint your house with this stuff and have receptors leading from the surface to the interior and into every outlet. Reminds me of those organic/biological concept houses that were being shown off a while back.

Heck... just spray cloud-seed our air with that and Nikolai Tesla just might rise from the grave.

new topics

top topics

join