IpsissimusMagus Regent (Summation)

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

VOTE FOR ME

Originally posted by Intrepid

ATTENTION

Time to wrap this puppy up. Every candidate post a final thread marked with (Summation) in the title. Have your final say. What you stand for, what you've learned, thank people, etc. Put a link in it to your original thread. FLAGS ONLY on these threads will determine the winner. Just flag these threads folks. They are for the vote. Continue commentary in the original threads.

Good luck.

ETA: Voting will end Saturday at noon.

OK ATS, it's that moment we've all been waiting for.
No, it's not the end of the World.
That's still coming up after the next US Presidential elections. Sometime in late December I think. This is for the next ruler of the known Universe. The one the only .......... ATS Regent election.

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. If you don't vote for me, it will be the biggest mistake of your life.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. If you ever wanted to stick it to the man. Well here's your chance.

I was banned twice from running in this election. My entire campaign was dismantled by TPTB. Yet here I stand before you. Beaten, bruised, dazed and confused. But I did not back down. I stood my ground and I did it for you. Why did I do it, you ask? I did it to bring you a better tomorrow for you and for your children. I did it to bring you a better election process and in the end a better ATS for all mankind.

Thank you to all who voted for me and to those who campaigned with me. Thank you to my opponents who made themselves easy targets and thank you to Beezer for this experiment. Thank you to the ATS staff for not shutting down this whole fiasco. Thank you to my lovely family who stood by me even though I cut the cheese inside a closed environment.

I learned a lot from this election process. Most that I never want to run for public office and to stay off of nenothtu lawn. If I wasn't running against him that's who I'd vote for and want on my team. I am still a curmudgeon at heart. I have gained a new respect for all my adversaries. Young and old, male, female and chitens alike.

They have all impressed me with their own unique talents and vision. We may not agree on all the issues but we still were able to work out our differences in the end and I believe that is important these days. Please join me and all the other nominees in our campaign to save the World from ignorance.

The choice is yours ATS

Campaign Song

IpsissimusMagus' Thread for ATS Regent Election

My Campaign ads

]
edit on 7/2/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)
edit on 7/2/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Good luck and thank you for participating.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Votes only for Summation threads please. Commentary in the first threads.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Good luck and thank you for participating.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you needed A bump- oh whers nenos sumation he could use a bump to

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Thank you and thanks to everyone who voted for me.

It was fun while it lasted. See you around the boards.

VOTE CURMUDGEON

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Thank you and thanks to everyone who voted for me.

It was fun while it lasted. See you around the boards.

VOTE CURMUDGEON

no no no no no...

VOTE CHITEN!!!

new topics

join