It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi new guy w/ a questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
hi guys, been a long time lurker, and i figured i might as well register and sign in.

my question is this: how do i get access to the "REally ATS " board?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi, YY. You have to accumulate ATS points and purchase access to that restricted forum. Here is a link to a breakdown of the points system:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and an explanation of the ATS Store:

...and just for good measure, a link to the answers to many questions you might have about the place.

Welcome aboard & enjoy ATS & BTS!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard yin_yang!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
my question is this: how do i get access to the "REally ATS " board?

Welcome aboard. Do a search on it, at least 2 "key" words, many threads there about this. You may find that you would rather spend your points elswhere.
See you around.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Think that might have done it for you lol

WELCOME to ats yin_yang
hope you enjoy it here

Any questions feel free to u2u me
cya around the place
se7en

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it. This place has grown quite a bit, since i first started stopping by here long ago. its amazing. this board/website was a LOT smaller before.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it. This place has grown quite a bit, since i first started stopping by here long ago. its amazing. this board/website was a LOT smaller before.

What can I say? Steriods!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hello all. I too am new here. Since my son was born last week, I have spent countless hours up late at night shuffling from one site to the next, filling time between diaper changes and feedings. I am glad I found this site. This has to be one of the most well thought out sites I have ever seen. All the members actually have something USEFUL to say! I can't tell you how many sites I've been to where the main conversation has turned into "f--- u idiot" or some other mindless drool. But everyone here seems to actually care about the integrity of the site. It means a lot to me that if someone disagrees with something I say that they provide an arguement, rather than just a "U SUK" remark. Kudos to you all.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
welcome to the site aswell ,diefaster

Any questions feel free to wing a u2u my way
happy to help.
have fun and enjoy the site
se7en

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join