Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The United States Of America After 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is a map that is supposed to be how America will look after 2012. It was created ten years ago by a Dr. C B Snow after a "psychic" experience.

But it's a copy of a map that was done by geologists who were predicting what America would like like some time in the future after continental drift.

edit on 2-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whew, I'll be safe.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How does El tool know that it was a psychic experience vs a brain spasm? Wouldn't El tool only be sure that it was "psychic" after it came true? Until then isn't it just speculation or worse?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

It looks similar to the Edgar Casey map.

Unfortunately that's the best pic I could find.

People have been ripping off Casey for years, nothing to look in to unless your delusional or a con artist like most "psychics".

ETA: I should not of said most I should have said all
edit on 2-7-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

After this happens, I think I'll move to that island out there in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico/Mississippi River.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What can he tell me for sure about the UK?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sucks to be Egypt and Iceland damn near doubles. I'm calling dibs on one of those new islands popping up.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What the #...Did you just see that kid get abducted in that military video?

edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

What the #...Did you just see that kid get abducted in that military video?

edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Please tell me you don't think that's legit. That is clearly a stunt and was in very bad taste.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Norro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Norro

Awful lot of other people standing there and rioting/protesting. Would've been hard to get all those people like that together, unless they too were in on it. Just by the reactions of the crowd and red bandana kid. His emotions were legit. He looked really freaked out by seeing them take that kid like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The thread was about a map post-2012...

what does a video of kid supposedly getting kidnapped by "the military" have to do with continental drift or earth disasters??!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well.... if it happens that way, I'm gonna have some PRIME realestate!!!

.....I find it interesting that it wipes out most of the most adamant portions of the "bible belt" that claim they are the only people who will be "saved"... could have a dozen other conversations on that alone!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Either a total set-up or they were pulling a congressman's son out before the police got there and arrested him

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

even if it were real, it wasn't a kid, it was a punk hoodlam that needed his ass beat down anyway so who cares. plus if this were real it is some lousy reporting no context to establish any of the events at all. I think it was a stunt too, false flag is what everyone on this ats screams all the time, so I will scream it here False Flag... what a joke...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmmm its close. I could be a floating corpse or have prime oceanfront property..... I dont like this.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Beach front property in Montana! Yay!

*gets beach bag ready*

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

It was on the associated videos reel after the OP's video concluded. It wasn't like some news crew was rioting. This was taken on somebody's cell phone more than likely. Just thought it was interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Norro

Awful lot of other people standing there and rioting/protesting. Would've been hard to get all those people like that together, unless they too were in on it. Just by the reactions of the crowd and red bandana kid. His emotions were legit. He looked really freaked out by seeing them take that kid like that.

I don't think the whole crowd necessarily had to be in on it. Just the kid that got snagged from the group and the people in "military" uniforms. Hell, if the rest of the crowd had been in on it, people would be less likely to believe it without those legit emotions you're referring to.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It is a cool map. But won't happen and I am sure the guy who made it new that also.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Good thing you bought into the new ager prophecy that america will be flooded.
Right up there with the hopi y2k an nibiru

top topics

<<   2 >>

join