It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No explanation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Okay so first of all i wasn't involved in this story but...

My mums friend at work had a ghostly experience, she was in her house, which is an old cottage at the start of a country road in central Scotland, and she had family round, her grand-daughter was running around with the camera, just playing with it as a toy basically, and when she came back there was a picture on it of an old woman stood over the sink, sort of looked like she was washing dishes or something like that as the picture was taken from the back and pretty close.. No-one knew who this old woman was, and she was not wearing clothes remotely similar to the clothes anyone else was wearing.

The thing is i have seen the picture and its a strange one, it doesn't look like a ghost picture as such, Like there is no weird glow and it is crystal clear just as if this old woman was a normal person, which freaked me out that it was so clear.

People say that kids are more susceptible to the super natural, Just wondering what you guys think, or have had similar experiences,

I will try to get a hold of a digital copy of this picture to post on the site.

Also,

I have had my own sort of ghostly experience which to this day i cannot explain.

It happened at night a few years ago when i was 18 i think or 17. I had been out with my friend at his house and we were walking round to mine. I really needed to pee badly so i was like im going to pop up into the bushes next to the chapel for a piss. So i hopped up the wall n made my way across the car park. When i saw a silhouette in the trees where i was planning on relieving myself. I thought it was just low lifes hanging around, But because im a bold man i didn't want to look like a pussy and turn round so i kept walking and when i got the the trees there was no-one there. I had a look around and couldn't see anyone so i done my business.

As i walked back to my friend he said "Who was that over there" . I replied " No-one " and he said he was certain he saw an outline of a person when i was walking over. I told him i thought i seen the same thing. To this day we both know we saw something but none of us can explain who it was or even what it was. Just that it vanished into thin air. It was so strange.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Scotland is supposedly full of ghosts , this sound like a great pic you might get.....cant wait to see it on here

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
Scotland is supposedly full of ghosts , this sound like a great pic you might get.....cant wait to see it on here

Yeah i'll try get it as soon as possible.

Also i didn't know Scotland was full of ghosts :O I know we have alot of old castles and stuff. But i always thought we had a really low percentage of Ghost sightings.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see the pic,makes me want to go through my old pictures & see if anything strange is in them
I've read a few stories about ghost scotland,a very haunted place,the internet is full of stories

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

The pic is nothing special its not some eery ghostly figure. It just looks like a normal old woman bent over a sink. except she wasn't in the house and never was in the house. Its strange its so clear just like me looking at you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

That may be but I'd still love to see the pic.

My mum went on her honeymoon to Scotland and saw a ghost walk out of her bedroom wall.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One day and still no picture

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
One day and still no picture

one day is not that long when you are talking about trying to get a picture from your mothers work friend. it's not like it's a neighbor. people DO have lives outside of ATS you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Scotland is only a little place (unless she is in some remote island)
I live in the south of England and regularly drove to central Scotland and back in a working day

edit on 3-7-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join