It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Man Trashes Shop

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i found this today and its strange that someone can be pushed to these extremes over something simple as a mobile (cell) phone.....it could have been something so unimportant as his handset didn't connect to the internet or his email was down.....




what would drive you to do something like this?



( if this belongs in another topic please move mods
)




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why is the guy in the shop just standing there?

WTF? I would have stopped that punk!

vvv



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos
 


They should of give him he's free call god dam it



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   


WTF? I would have stopped that punk!

why would you stop him hes not hurting anyone as you can see.
guys pissed off and if a punk like you trys to get in he's way you could just get hurt. soooo just be one of them at the window and chill winston



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


most uk retailers have a stand off policy...you've got to stand and watch until the police arrive.....



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ravon300
 





why would you stop him hes not hurting anyone as you can see. guys pissed off and if a punk like you trys to get in he's way you could just get hurt. soooo just be one of them at the window and chill winston


Because if that was my shop, and I am working there, hell yeah I would have stop him!

"A punk like me"?? Mate, better check your assumption skills please, before it gets nasty.

vvv



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


most uk retailers have a stand off policy...you've got to stand and watch until the police arrive.....


AAahh, now see, that is useful information, thanks. I was not aware of that.

But frankly, I find that a bit ridiculous.

vvv



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Probably store policy is not to engage the person but to watch & call the police and let them handle it so not to get any possible assault charges levied on the staff or scummy injury lawyers trying to make an few quid claiming physical and mental damage



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Probably store policy is not to engage the person but to watch & call the police and let them handle it so not to get any possible assault charges levied on the staff or scummy injury lawyers trying to make an few quid claiming physical and mental damage


Yeah, I understand that is the policy.

But really, wow. Just goes to show how regulated we have become. "Leave it for the cops, they will make it all better", Yeah right.

vvv



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


the uk is ridiculous..if the police could be a bit more forceful over here crime would half at least.

scenario


criminal---- You cant touch me as**h*le... i aint gettin in your van bruv....i know my rights

Police officer---- Get in the van!

criminal---- no!

Police officer---- ''CRACK''....the telescopic baton says yes....now get in the van

criminal---- 'ouch ouch ouch --- holy sh*t ..im bleeding....sorry ...ill get in the van





posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've lost all hope for society. People just don't know how to act anymore. Personally, I think modern society is way too spoiled, and it's to blame.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is there anyone amongst us who has not wanted to do the same thing at one time or another? I know I have been so overwhelmed and distraught with uncaring and unsympathetic businesses and their customer support that I could have easily done this.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
DUDE!!!
You guys see what he did to Olivanders?
Just went in, busted all of the wands and knocked over counters.
I dunno why the clerk did not just hit him with a spell or something.
Luckily it seems the ministry of magic got there to handle things.

(Edit)
Sorry I thought it was the newest movie and a shot of diagon alley.

Sure sounded like it.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All this over not being given a refund! Wow.
He has caused £1000's of damage, so whatever paltry refund he may have wanted (£100/£200 tops?) is blown away by a criminal record and the costs he will be forced to pay for the damage caused.
I know we all get frustrated - but this is going to cost this guy big time.
To me - this is insanity. Its not something worth "fighting" for as it were...he wasn't going to lose his home, his children, etc. Just lose out on a small amount of money and then end up not only not getting it but paying out a fortune.



"The customer’s dispute was in relation to a refund that we were not able to give - as it was clearly outside of the stated terms and conditions.


Story in Daily Mirror



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by ravon300
 





why would you stop him hes not hurting anyone as you can see. guys pissed off and if a punk like you trys to get in he's way you could just get hurt. soooo just be one of them at the window and chill winston


Because if that was my shop, and I am working there, hell yeah I would have stop him!

"A punk like me"?? Mate, better check your assumption skills please, before it gets nasty.

vvv



your what we call a B........atch



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join