It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out an old friend is a Mason... Gonna try to dig up some info from him lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
Ya my friend went fishing with him, and the old friend was telling him that he has to go to a meeting the next day. So he asked him what type of meeting, then he informed him that he was a mason lol. ]

He went "fishing" with you and didn't sacrifice you? I'm sorry but I don't think your friend is a real Mason. There are a lot of wanabee Masons out there. Whatever you do, don't get "invited" to one of his meetings...... it will change your life.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

I think you're in for an extremely enlightening conversation. Buckle up, lube him with alcohol, and then slip the hard-hitting conspiracy questions to him when he least expects it. You will be amazed at the responses you get!
Seriously, it is amazingly boring! I think you should make it a drinking game. For every question you ask, and he answers forthright, you both should take a shot. I bet you both pass out long before you get any news worth sharing on ATS.

For what its worth, I have been a Mason 6 years, and I have learned way more on ATS than I have in Lodge. If you really want the cool answers, you would be better off to ask right here on ATS instead of asking some dude that probably shows up to lodge a few times per year and pays the bills and votes for new officers. The guys on ATS that are Masons, are extremely high ranking Masons that you wouldn't typically meet in a Lodge. I'm not just yanking your chain either. I'll let them speak for themselves, but there are a handful of guys here on ATS that most Lodges would be thrilled to have them show up for a visit, and most Masons would brag about meeting.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Ya my friend went fishing with him, and the old friend was telling him that he has to go to a meeting the next day. So he asked him what type of meeting, then he informed him that he was a mason lol. ]

He went "fishing" with you and didn't sacrifice you? I'm sorry but I don't think your friend is a real Mason. There are a lot of wanabee Masons out there. Whatever you do, don't get "invited" to one of his meetings...... it will change your life.

fishing with another friend... anything else?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperFrog

Apparently you did not know him well, if other friend had to inform you that he is a mason.

Good luck getting anything our from your friend...

he was in the military got out and has been working in different places

edit on 2-7-2012 by Guarnere09 because: .

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

he was in the military got out and has been working in different places

OK, so what is your expectations?

What do you possibly think he can tell you that you can't already find here on ATS?

And more important, what possibly he can know if he has just become a mason.

Not to ruin your excitement, but not big deal, imho.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, if he is such an old good friend, why would you want to ask him to violate his oath? Or put him in the middle of having to choose between a friend and keeping his word?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
honestly if you like your friend...dont.

He made a vow not to speak of those things. Please respect him and that vow. He should not tell you. You should not ask if your aim is to expose what to many are sacred mysteries.

I am not a mason by the way, never will be as far as I am concerned. I have friends who are masons, my dad has introduced me to many. I just leave it be. Anything you want to learn you can on the internet and libraries. READ, LEARN AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Dont bother your friend. It is not right. You are asking him to go back on his word. That is not something gentlemen do.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

after following sites and information like this it turned out i knew more than them, I've put it in to test some years ago and the guy was shocked, he asked me how do you know all this i told him it's all over the internet but what's important is to put the information together and understand them.

when he told me that you have good information and knowledge, why don't you join masonry, i asked him why he sad you'll see the whole world from a different point of view, than i told him do you mean this that and that and laid down most of the things i know and he was really shocked, i told him i don't need it,

i also have lots of friends and people that i know they're masons and guys believe me it's a wast of time the things that you can learn alone which takes five years, in masonry it takes 15 years, I'm not trying to say they are bad people but they have there own rules and reasons, and mostly they're the nice guys who kept things together.

look for documentary called called Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings - Vol. I + II +III you'll learn a great deal of information which you'll read or learn from there books.

if we were living some time in 1800 before the existence of internet, i say i would join them, but now i don't need to.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentWarrior

after following sites and information like this it turned out i knew more than them, I've put it in to test some years ago and the guy was shocked, he asked me how do you know all this i told him it's all over the internet but what's important is to put the information together and understand them.

when he told me that you have good information and knowledge, why don't you join masonry, i asked him why he sad you'll see the whole world from a different point of view, than i told him do you mean this that and that and laid down most of the things i know and he was really shocked, i told him i don't need it,

i also have lots of friends and people that i know they're masons and guys believe me it's a wast of time the things that you can learn alone which takes five years, in masonry it takes 15 years, I'm not trying to say they are bad people but they have there own rules and reasons, and mostly they're the nice guys who kept things together.

look for documentary called called Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings - Vol. I + II +III you'll learn a great deal of information which you'll read or learn from there books if you were a mason.

look for Benjamin Fulford on you tube there's more you'll learn from him

if we were living some time in 1800 before the existence of internet, i say i would join them, but now i don't need to.

edit on 2-7-2012 by SilentWarrior because: adding more information

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ask him anything you want. He will either tell you the truth, or he will tell you he cannot answer. There are no earth shattering secrets so don't get too excited. If you are a good friend, he will probably be very happy you are interested in something he is interested in. The fist step is to start asking questions.

I would say to anyone the worst thing you could do is NOT ask a question you are interested in.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would be worried to be friend of you...

Being interrogated by someone who calls himself a friend... low.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join