Just found out an old friend is a Mason... Gonna try to dig up some info from him lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ya my friend went fishing with him, and the old friend was telling him that he has to go to a meeting the next day. So he asked him what type of meeting, then he informed him that he was a mason lol. My friend said, oh well Michael would probably like to talk to you about that. He tried to ask him some stuff but of coarse he wouldn't give him info. I will give it a shot. How good can he keep a secret when I throw accusations his way =)

Any one want some questions answered??? I can ask him
edit on 2-7-2012 by Guarnere09 because: added a question

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There are many masons on this site.

Just ask them anything you want.

Not all that exciting really.

vvv

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
There are many masons on this site.

Just ask them anything you want.

Not all that exciting really.

vvv

I want answers face to face. That way i know first hand. My uncle went when he was younger but got out early.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
Ya my friend went fishing with him, and the old friend was telling him that he has to go to a meeting the next day. So he asked him what type of meeting, then he informed him that he was a mason lol. My friend said, oh well Michael would probably like to talk to you about that. He tried to ask him some stuff but of coarse he wouldn't give him info. I will give it a shot. How good can he keep a secret when I throw accusations his way =)

Like most masons he will laugh at you and make you feel like a idiot.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Like most masons he will laugh at you and make you feel like a idiot.

Seriously doubt that. Do you know this guy better than me?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Next time, do your research first before posting a new thread TYVM! Instead of clogging up the daily newsfeed with your precious news.....BORED!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
Next time, do your research first before posting a new thread TYVM! Instead of clogging up the daily newsfeed with your precious news.....BORED!

Do my own research? I do, but remember everyone says you cant believe everything you read. Now when you want questions answered for say vehicles, computers, or anything... Wouldn't it be smart to actually talk to some one who deals with these things? Masons have all these things said about them on the computer, so I do believe its smart to talk to one in person instead of just getting info from the comp.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

Mate, I have spoken to countless masons here on ATS. They are not hard to find. They are quite nice people, and that don't know anything about Illuminati. They just go in a temple, do their masonic rituals and try to be enlightened, just as you do when you step in a church or in a science lab. I asked three of them, separately, about anything, and they don't know much more that you know. They even expressed revulsion, just as normal folks would do, at the though about Illuminati controlling everything, including them. It seems that only the supreme master of a lodge would maybe know something. I tell you, interrogating you friend will not give you alot.
edit on 2-7-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why not just ask one of the Masons here?
I'm pretty sure they could tell you at least 95% of what your friend could. You're not going to find out any great Masonic secrets just because you have a friend that is an insider.
I know at least a half dozen Masons, some of whom are friends, and they tell me what ever they are actually allowed, and say what they can't is pretty much non-essential anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am just wondering if your( friend) couldn't get any answers out of (the old friend) who is a mason...what makes you think you will get any answers out of him? I hope you do get some answers though.

Also...I am wondering why did you create this thread now...without talking to him first? He may not give you any answers.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Mate, I have spoken to countless masons here on ATS. They are not hard to find. They are quite nice people, and that don't know anything about Illuminati. They just go in a temple, do their masonic rituals and try to be enlightened, just as you do when you step in a church or in a science lab. I asked three of them, separately, about anything, and they don't know much more that you know. They even expressed revulsion, just as normal folks would do, at the though about Illuminati controlling everything, including them. It seems that only the supreme master of a lodge would maybe know something. I tell you, interrogating you friend will not give you alot.
edit on 2-7-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

ya i understand that, I just want to talk to him about what he does and what made him want to do it. Not like im going to be rude, just getting the scoop since so many people talk about them. Just going to a source.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I understand that, but our point is... There are so many sources here too!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am just wondering if your( friend) couldn't get any answers out of (the old friend) who is a mason...what makes you think you will get any answers out of him? I hope you do get some answers though.

Also...I am wondering why did you create this thread now...without talking to him first? He may not give you any answers.

The friend that talked to him doesnt know about all these things that we talk about. He just works and hangs out. He doesnt pay attention to politics and everything, he just hears about stuff i talk to my brother about. I created it to see if anyone had any questions for me to ask for him to try to find out. He drinks sometimes so who knows he might open up a little. And if he informs me of some stuff that people say other wise then we can have a disscusion about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Yeah, I understand that, but our point is... There are so many sources here too!

Ya but I dont know people on here, so they could just make stuff up, so since i have some one close that i know is in it, i figured just talk to him and tell him what is thought of masons and why it is.

Gotta go work i will be back on later
edit on 2-7-2012 by Guarnere09 because: wrong words

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Right. Good point.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So you treat your friends with deceit?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Masons are pretty common. Ive thought about joining myself. I have a few friends who are masons.

That said, they wont tell me ANYTHING, except how great masons are and how bs the conspiracies are. I asked about joining once and was told "do it!"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You ARE talking to many Masons right now, right here. And you are insulting them/they/us/me by your youthful lack of comprehension...

Ask here for some private U2U's from some members

And your use of "LOL" (laughing out loud)...is rude and gives you away...and lacks sincerity
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Apparently you did not know him well, if other friend had to inform you that he is a mason.

Good luck getting anything our from your friend...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Please do ask, I'm sure he has alot to say.
However there will be only one way to find out if he is speaking the truth, join us.
I will guarantee that the majority of his Masonic stories will just be of good times with great friends.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join