It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Twin Towers "Pakistan Airlines Ad from 1979"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I know what you're saying here but, eh.

In context as a photo ad for plane flights to New York, I think it's pretty good. Especially considering the time in which it was published.

Also the shadow itself kind of stops any creepyness from me, it's far too big for the plane to not already be visible.
edit on 2-7-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
0_o [color=grey]/shocking

The Simpsons 1997

— David Rockefeller

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

— George W. Bush [color=grey] / You've been framed and accepted the new world order !

edit on 2-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

THE nightmare of the Twin Towers is captured in a haunting picture — made by a Brit 13 years BEFORE 9/11.

The chalk drawing of passenger jets, skyscrapers, flames and a scared child emerged yesterday ahead of tomorrow’s solemn tenth anniversary of the terror attacks. Amateur artist Willie Gardner’s work from 1988 hung in a back office at an obscure Scottish community centre as the hellish events of September 11, 2001, unfolded.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not to be picky, but technically the bigger the shadow, the closer proximity to the source of light rather than to where the shadow was cast.

The shadow of the plane would have been shrinking the closer it got to...you know.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think there were no bad intentions or anything else on the part of the 1979 PIA commercial. I think its the other way around. I think it could have been the inspiration/motivating factor for the bad minds providing them with an idea for 9/11.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The shadow is nothing more than artistic license, it could never appear in that fashion, far too big, and covering both towers.

The artist's drawing or painting, is something else though.
edit on 2-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Technically the angle of the shadow implies the plane is approaching at an angle where it will pass the towers. Then again such a large shadow would only be possible with a much brighter sun.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Summer 2001-

Coincidence!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Things that make you go Hmm.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods..... A CIA plan to shoot down a US plane , with US passengers, to blame a Foreign Country, to Incite the US people to accept a War..... It was APPROVED all the way up to Kennedy's desk, then the LAST real President that had the people's interest at heart said, No.

edit on 7-7-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

As far as I know there was no plan whatsoever to kill US citizens. Just to fake claims to the public that US citizens had been killed. A fairly crucial difference, although I wouldn't claim to be an expert on it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
............a debate about a pamphlet from the 60's....about flights from Pakistan to America.....somehow being related to terror attacks that happened 50 years after this was printed.......even though pakistan had nothing to do with 9/11.....

This has nothing to do with anything. Well actually it does, a companies aim to get customers....

So sick of 9/11 being linked to everything with buildings or planes on it.

/hogwashthread

*Edit* Also, how many times are people going to post the same stupid pictures that "relate" to 9/11? (IE-that no name artists cd and that simpsons picture)
edit on 7-7-2012 by MmmPie because: addition

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whats entertaining-(showbiz-entertainment)

This group that has been planning and running things for so long arent the brightest beings in the universe.

Do not be afraid....they aren't as all powerful as they would like you to think. They could be defeated in 5 mins.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

As you can see from the post below yours, for ever and ever and ever. It's a sad reality we live in.

new topics

top topics

join