It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

but did he inhale?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
this photo makes me wonder

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You do know that the bearded man next to Jane Fonda is not Kerry, right? He is pictured above her, out of focus.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ohhh yeaaa now i see it hahaha... i thought that jesus looking dood was him hahah

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
About 6 rows back and to the left. Its interesting when these pro Bush sites put pics like this up. I've seen a few others that are even more misleading. Anything to sway the votes.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
NOBODY BUT NOBODY would believe the dude behind Jane Fonda was ever John Kerry unless he had been in a major accident and his whole face was mangled. The guy behind Jane Fonda is cute, John Kerry with or without orange tan looks like a spider monkey- then and now.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just look in the picture for Gomer Pyle, that's the one.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangbr
this photo makes me wonder

www.snopes.com...

Am I missing blatant sarcasm? (eh, migrain = loss of perception OK !!!!! heh) what would JK being at that rally have to do with inhaling? I went to a Dead concert, and have pics of me there, but didn't do any blotter.

=================

Gomer Pyle lookin' dude, heh, that's what I thought before you posted that - ya bet me to it !!!

Misfit

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

new topics

top topics

join