It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Norman Bergrun: "Ringmakers Of Saturn" INTERVIEW! Important information for the world...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for bringing this but I just watched the whole vid and the guy contradicts himself too much for my liking. First he said he hadn't heard the term plasma and then later on toward the end he demonstrates that he does have knowledge of this term.
He also stated that there were black Aliens then later states that he doesn't believe there are Alien beings directing these vehicles and Governments of the world aren't in contact. Seti would have discovered them?????

Could have been confusion due to his age granted but either way, I do think he is grasping at authorship by using his knowledge and experience. You can't blame the guy but at $1000 for his book - he's not going to be a popular author and he thinks that at such a high price people will believe there is real secret knowledge to be had.

No - not for me!

edit on 3-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid you misunderstood him completely. He did not even once contradict himself. And it was very interesting and revealing interview.

Defo something for me.

StringTh

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
I thought Kerry Cassidy did a fantastic job interviewing him.

heh

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe John Lear went through all this when he was here ways back I guess it always good to refresh but it's old news as usual.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Kerry Cassidy is horrible. She's an a$$clown looking for an audience but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............

I have some helpful information for you, Kerry.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a liar, a plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who
have never heard of you..

Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, your best bet?

STFU.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

i recall dr bergrun's son may have gone on to be an astronaut... is that right?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's strange how the obvious gets over looked.
Since Galileo first saw saturn and its rings in 1610, 400 years of observations of the planet have passed.
The image that Norman uses of the vehicle creating or using the rings in his book clearly shows a gap through the entire A Ring (the outter most ring) so vast that it would be impossible to miss from even a mediocre backgarden telescope availible many years befor the photo was produced, and one would assume therefor the entire A ring would not have been there a few or even a hundred years befor.

I will try and put a link to picture, not easy on my fone

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Said photo looks like the last part didnt print out as its an obvious cut off. Why not have a start and finish point that looked like the vehicle actualy orbited the planet rather than scanning across the whole planet as it made them.

And please dont tell me we never got to see that part of the rings

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Dachende

This interview covers his views on time travel, the nature of the vehicles that he says are creating the rings and much more... His conclusion is that the Ringmakers of Saturn are now creating rings around other planets and they are on their way here....

I remember watching some vids of this guy, some older interviews.
I think the title itself is nonsense.

Should have changed it to "Ring Miners" more than makers..no logical sense to be making rings for...galactic hoop fun. mining however seems quite plausable..this is just going with the speculation, don't think I am believing any of it to begin with (or disbelieving mind you). making though...thats just stupid thinking and pointless.If I see a picture of a person in a deep hole with a wheelbarrel full of rocks and a shovel, I am not thinking he is filling in the hole, I am thinking he is mining the hole.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Picture this, like i said before, I feel like I'm living in a bigger version of myself, maybe we all are and the entities that we are getting in contact with are small antibodies in the bigger entity that we are in. Our choices, lives and decisions affect the greater as a whole also. If we become a nuisance then its antibodies will hunt the bad ones down via string theory and mental modulation. This universe is nothing but matter, energy and organic material; put all three together and you have a body! Like I said,"quit pissing it off, I hate it when you do that!"

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Incredible claims with not a shred of proof?

Yeah, this Bergrun guy sounds legit.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
edit on 3-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

are you just gonna discredit his resume?? you cant be that "CLOSED MINDED"..well maybe you can..its a common theme on ATS..closed mindedness..

"He was educated at Cornell and LaSalle Universities with post grad work at Stamford. He was a research scientist and apparently has the credentials to have given the photos such a rigorous analysis."
edit on 3-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First of all, the rings are SEALED, and they contain the debris of failed systems. Another way of putting this, is hellzone sealing.

And Saturn is what everything is coded to including our languages and religions. When they say sun, sol, they don't mean Light/Love/Sun/Michael/Us, they mean: SATURN.

Long ago when saturn tried to overtake the sun
Little boys are learning to turn pain into fun.

Sophia, the Equality and Unconditional Love got pounded on. The tree of life and way back home turns black.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

And this is truly alarming, how interactive our mirror sun is, its connected to our Love and our Shine.

Well, Saturn programming, occult rituals and sacrifices, Mkultra, really has a toll. For last halloween someone was paying attention and caught the reflective sunrise, and Lo and Behold you can see the rings of Saturn.

Not a good omen either.

Saturn Looking Sun, Side Bursts Phenomenon, Winged Planet X, Halloween Sunrise, 10/31/2011

Oddly enough, John Lear always maintains he is heading to Saturn after he passes onto to the next phase.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Arken

Hmmm, thanks Arken but with respect,, after viewing the first twenty minutes or so, it just seems like an advert for selling his barmy books, to a gullible public to me.

Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken - remember him ? Another barmy book writer...

He mentioned his book in the first thirty seconds. After that he mentioned his book not once in the first twenty minutes. So, I don't see how all you got out of the first twenty minutes was his book plug.

This video is interesting I watched the first thirty minutes so far, I'll watch the rest when i get a chance, then I will comment further.

-Alien

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This interview of Norman Bergrun makes me think.
All will judge for themselves.

edit on 3-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: Typos and updated comment

edit on 3-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
just replying to watch the vid later,,,thx Ark
Line2

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I had sort of a request. Since I have moved to a rural area, I have not had the speed to look at the Microsoft Worldwide Telescope for quite sometime, but when I did I found it amazing that you can zoom in to almost any place, but to see Saturn, there was a still photo, you couldn't zoom in, or get a 3D view.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if someone could check to see if this is still happening. If this is still going on, I think that it means something.

Thanks in advance NRE.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
First of all, the rings are SEALED, and they contain the debris of failed systems. Another way of putting this, is hellzone sealing.

Cite?

Link?

Opinion?

Worthless.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by Arken

This interview of Norman Bergrun makes me think.
All will judge for themselves.

edit on 3-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: Typos and updated comment

edit on 3-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

This is the right way.

Ever....
Stars.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

Bergrun may be legit, but that doesn't mean every one of his ideas are valid. History is full of learned people who have been wrong.

Believing something strictly because it comes from a person who has a degree from a respected university is the fallacy of "Appealing to Authority". Perhaps something said by an educated person should be considered because the source is educated, but the person still needs to provide evidence to back what he is saying. His education in and of itself is NOT evidence.

edit on 7/3/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
F&S for the OP, thanks Arken.

I hadn't seen this interview and I found it to be quite interesting. I've been reading "The Law Of One" series lately and evidence of life among the rings of Saturn fits in perfectly. According to RA, (the entity being channeled in the series) the guardians of our solar system, which he states are 8th density beings, reside in the rings of Saturn. It also seems to reinforce some of what Richard Hoagland has been saying for years, not only with respect to Saturn, but also with Mars and our own Moon. One more place that I found commonality was with the story told by David Adair and the symbiotic alien engine and/or spacecraft he was shown at Area 51.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for bringing this but I just watched the whole vid and the guy contradicts himself too much for my liking. First he said he hadn't heard the term plasma and then later on toward the end he demonstrates that he does have knowledge of this term.
He also stated that there were black Aliens then later states that he doesn't believe there are Alien beings directing these vehicles and Governments of the world aren't in contact. Seti would have discovered them?????

Could have been confusion due to his age granted but either way, I do think he is grasping at authorship by using his knowledge and experience. You can't blame the guy but at $1000 for his book - he's not going to be a popular author and he thinks that at such a high price people will believe there is real secret knowledge to be had.

No - not for me!

WOW! Apparently you were either watching something entirely different than the interview linked in the OP or you are completely absent of the ability to comprehend what you hear.

There were no contradictions made by Dr. Bergrun, he never once said that he had never heard the term "plasma" and he never said that SETI would have discovered alien life but rather quite the opposite. What he said was, that SETI had set itself up where they would only discover alien life that knew how to build radios.

Furthermore, when he said he didn't think aliens piloted the spacecraft, he was talking about the craft that were making the rings of Saturn. When he said that black aliens came out of a spacecraft, he was speaking of something that occurred here on earth.

You really should brush up on your listening skills before you dive into any more videos here on ATS because the way your going right now, you seem to be hearing the opposite of what's being said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join