It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Norman Bergrun: "Ringmakers Of Saturn" INTERVIEW! Important information for the world...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
An interesting interview with Dr. Norman Bergrun, the 91 year old author of "Ringmakers of Saturn". Norman Bergrun is a scientist/engineer who worked in an Above Top Secret facility for Lockheed. Prior to that he was at NACA, a precursor to NASA and his Level of Clearance, was way, way, way, Above Top Secret and above the President. He's 91 years old and wonderfully bright and has important information for the world...

Thanks to Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot. www.projectcamelotportal.com...

Important related Thread: Ringmakers of Saturn
edit on 2-7-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hmmm, thanks Arken but with respect,, after viewing the first twenty minutes or so, it just seems like an advert for selling his barmy books, to a gullible public to me.

Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken - remember him ? Another barmy book writer...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Can you please elaborate on what he has to say , so those of us who don't have a spare hour to sift through every video that gets posted know what we're getting into ?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Thanks to you.

What I find interesting is the whole interview in which he explain and remember his job and all the situations when he found those classified amazing images, and the heavy secrecy inside the offices and facilities.
He also confirm the presence of some tests on UFOs.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

In all honesty i thought Dr. Bergrun was dead
cant watch this now but will do later as the whole 'Ringmakers of Saturn' thing was one of the most powerfull things i seen when first looking into the UFO subject. One of the only things i had seen that left me with my jaw hanging low and my eyes wide open

Shame its Kerry Cassidy that doing the interview though.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

This interview covers his views on time travel, the nature of the vehicles that he says are creating the rings and much more... His conclusion is that the Ringmakers of Saturn are now creating rings around other planets and they are on their way here....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks for calling attention to this. I was not aware of Dr. Norman Bergrun (I really appreciated the way how he puts the Camelot people on they place by making a clear distinction about what he thinks he has found (the data) the possible hypothetical scenarios and how he called them out on the psychic being a non-scientifical phenomena.

I had already heard of the "Ringmakers Of Saturn" but never pursued the subject...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Only the "Ringmakers Of Saturn" is commercialized (and old) the other one was self published, so there is no angle there. I doubt that he has anything new to add on the subject beyond speculation (and that we already have lots of it).

I was looking into the subject and noticed that there is a torrent "Ringmakers Of Saturn UFOs NASA"

Norman Bergrun's "The Ringmakers of Saturn" is the inspiration for this video on the mysterious rings of Saturn. The big 3 amigo's on ATS (mikesingh, zorgon, and internos) have each added enormous effort of personal research on this subject, by gathering up to date Cassini satellite imagery that is showing some very interesting anomalies on and around the ringed planet.
Bittorrent Magnet

edit on 2-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

He does really put her on her place, very funny if you keep an "eye" on that point. (I was since I also dislike Camelot because of that "new age" angle they strongly push and attempt to guide the dialog into).

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Really glad you posted this, I was totally unaware of this guy and his book, Ringmakers of Saturn. Apparently the book is out of print and costs a fortune on Amazon (£500) however I have managed to find a PDF copy on the internet.

Here is a link to it, I have checked as much as I possibly can and this PDF is not breeching any copyright and legally published

Ringmakers of Saturn PDF

This guy is fascinating, the video is quite difficult to watch, but that is most due to the incompetence of the interviewer and her determination o try and dictate the flow of the interview, however don't let that distract you from what this guy has to say.

Been reading through the book on the PDF and the guy seem intelligent and informed, and he most definitely had access to material we don't, worth cheeking out if you have any interest in Alien technology and governmental contact and knowledge

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Norm Burgren thinks that these 'vehicles' are actually biological entities that grow in size as they nurse or feed off the rings. Kerry Cassidy was trying to get him to say that these are vehicles with occupants but he keeps returning to his belief that they are some kind of being.

I think his ideas are so far out there that it was challenging Cassidy's paradigms. As she pressed him further to explain why he thinks that something is becoming critical. He went on to explain that rings are now forming around other planets as these entities are migrating through the solar system. I believe he feels that they will arrive at earth and 'do what they do' here.

Listening to what he was saying carefully, he believes that these things actually grow.

He says that the largest is twice the length of the diameter of the Earth.

I'm of the view that some sort of mining may be taking place and It got me thinking about the water spouts on Enceladus, if it is indeed water. Could it perhaps be that material isn't being ejected from Enceladus but rather extracted via some kind of vortex and that minerals or chemicals or metals are being processed by these massive mining ships, the rings could actually be the tailings from the extraction once they have been processed.

Maybe these things do grow, but only at the rate that perhaps a civilization grows within it. Maybe over thousands of years they can add modules to their craft made from the raw materials from the surface of Saturn or it's moons.

If Norms scales are correct, these craft could hold billions of creatures. OK, getting carried away now but Norm seems genuine in his beliefs, I'm just trying to slot his beliefs with my paradigms.

ETA If you notice, the film is edited several times losing continuity of what he was saying. At one point he was explaining that the material from the rings comes from the exhaust of some massively powerful vehicle(being) some confusion there. That's what got me into thinking about a huge mining ship ejecting everything it didn't want.
edit on 2-7-2012 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
saturn seems to attract some attention from the fringe .well back in the 1800s people were stating that they were channeling beings from saturn

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Saturn death cult is responsible for our banking system!!

saturndeathcult.com...

don't trust off planet bankers!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
At 0:52 min "very very tall beings with black skin..."

Black Giants?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks Arken.

Didn't know anything about this one.

StringTh

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
At 0:52 min "very very tall beings with black skin..."

Black Giants?

Now people are going to freak out about the NBA players taking over?!?

On top of Zombies & Vampires...great.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The 1st reply in this thread is way off base. The only mention of his books are in the 1st five min's and that's only because they're out of print and very rare, making them very expensive.

It's such a shame KC was doing this interview. This guy is the real thing, and i would put him and his information above and beyond anyone in the UFO community. She kept going into the UFO mythology which this guy wasn't having any part of. She blew atleast half this interview with silly questions that have no base in scientific fact. She could have asked his opinion on many things, but had him trying to confirm things John Lear, Richard Hogland or others have theorized about.

A brief breakdown...

-He had a clearence above the President.

-He mentions that he thinks the EMV's(electromagnetic vehicles) that make these rings around Saturn actually grow and feed off these rings. He also thinks that these vehicles are also responsible for the new rings of Uranus and Jupiter.

-He mentions a picture from NASA that shows a tall Black being atleast 7' in height. He also mentions that a person who deals in releasing NASA photographs approached him and was suprised how he picked out information in pictures that were doctored to cover certian stuff up. Basically admitting that NASA does doctor pictures to keep things from the public.

-He says the melting of the ice caps is the most obvious and critical issue to earth.

-He mentions that his son, who was one semester short of getting his chemistry degree, is afflected with hearing voices. He says that his son would write out these equations on a chalkboard at his house that blew his mind. He says now that he wishes he would have kept these equations, but erased them at the time because they scared him not knowing where his son was getting this information.

This was the major stuff in the interview, but it's still worth watching. There are some smaller things i didn't mention. Like i said before, KC was all over the place and didn't let him finish his answer a lot of times before she jumped on to something else.

edit on 2-7-2012 by curious_soul because: sp

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Black Ops have been messing with the timelines, and breaking the SEALS, using nukes and technology against saturn. The gods of old released and wanting to attack earth, wonderful.

THOSE are the seals.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
The 1st reply in this thread is way off base. The only mention of his books are in the 1st five min's and that's only because they're out of print and very rare, making them very expensive.

It's such a shame KC was doing this interview. This guy is the real thing, and i would put him and his information above and beyond anyone in the UFO community. She kept going into the UFO mythology which this guy wasn't having any part of. She blew atleast half this interview with silly questions that have no base in scientific fact. She could have asked his opinion on many things, but had him trying to confirm things John Lear, Richard Hogland or others have theorized about.

A brief breakdown...

-He had a clearence above the President.

-He mentions that he thinks the EMV's(electromagnetic vehicles) that make these rings around Saturn actually grow and feed off these rings. He also thinks that these vehicles are also responsible for the new rings of Uranus and Jupiter.

-He mentions a picture from NASA that shows a tall Black being atleast 7' in height. He also mentions that a person who deals in releasing NASA photographs approached him and was suprised how he picked out information in pictures that were doctored to cover certian stuff up. Basically admitting that NASA does doctor pictures to keep things from the public.

-He says the melting of the ice caps is the most obvious and critical issue to earth.

-He mentions that his son, who was one semester short of getting his chemistry degree, is afflected with hearing voices. He says that his son would write out these equations on a chalkboard at his house that blew his mind. He says now that he wishes he would have kept these equations, but erased them at the time because they scared him not knowing where his son was getting this information.

This was the major stuff in the interview, but it's still worth watching. There are some smaller things i didn't mention. Like i said before, KC was all over the place and didn't let him finish his answer a lot of times before she jumped on to something else.

edit on 2-7-2012 by curious_soul because: sp

"She kept going into the UFO mythology which this guy wasn't having any part of. She blew atleast half this interview with silly questions that have no base in scientific fact."

He mentioned that he had met Zacharia Sitchen and thought he was an interesting guy. So I wouldn't say that he didn't want any part of her mythologic ideas. Just like people here don't agree with some of Z.S's theories, doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bath water. Nibiru may or may not exist but he is on to something incredibly major. Those monolithic stones scream hunter gatherer's NOT!

"-He mentions that he thinks the EMV's(electromagnetic vehicles) that make these rings around Saturn actually grow and feed off these rings. He also thinks that these vehicles are also responsible for the new rings of Uranus and Jupiter."
When he mentions those "vehicles", And insinuated that they could be biological and almost 3 times the length of earth is incredible.
Just like David Adire (the rocket prodigy as a kid that made headlines) went 20 stories down in Area 51 and spotted a biological ufo engine. Like the guest's concept of ufo as "I"FO, Identified. So many ufo enthusiast are not understanding what they are seeing on places like mars and other planets., Technology on other planets just don't operate the way we think they should. I've seen terraces on mars that look somewhat like the way we would grow fingernails (being a fingerstyle guitarist) I am really into fingernails, at least the right hand

Being 91 years old, the interviewee was a little hard to understand. But yes, he was revealing earthshaking information (saturn shaking)
Though on a surface level. It is interesting that he agreed with Bob Dean's ideas somewhat ! But if it wasn't for Richard Hoagland I don't think I would even understand anything about the "rings". But yes, he can be a bit difficult to take sometimes. But he can be full of interesting info at the right time. Such as his take on images of mars which I think much is true.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Saturns rings are pretty amazing.

I'm sure there's alot of things captured in saturn's gravity.
Space ships? I doubt it. But alot of space junk for sure.

source
edit on 2-7-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join