It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams : The Collapse Of Europe & The Financial System Has Been Delayed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Found this while surfing...haven't seen it posted yet and he has been credible before, so...

Lindsey Williams Interview on GlobalFreedomReport 6-2-12 : The Collapse of The Financial System has been delayed because the elite want to create first massive debt everywhere ,the last thing the elite want is the wake up of the masses of the people , the price of oil is still going to go $250 , the elite are delaying the financial collapse of Europe , the goal of the elite is to create massive debt everywhere before they pull the plug on the financial system and let everything collapse , everything is done by design....

Create massive debt is surely whats going on...and guess who's going to be paying

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have never heard of another man who is more of a marketing whore than Mr. Williams, he's trying to milk his 5 minute conversations with the "elite" for every nickel it's worth. Buy his books, DVDs, audio tapes, whatever you can!

He guessed right once that I recall, about the price of oil dropping back down from it's former all time high. He was on Alex Jones stroking the audience for all that 1 right prediction was worth. I really can't take the guy seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Delayed huh. What the hell are they waiting for? We only get one 2012.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I have never heard of another man who is more of a marketing whore than Mr. Williams, he's trying to milk his 5 minute conversations with the "elite" for every nickel it's worth. Buy his books, DVDs, audio tapes, whatever you can!

He guessed right once that I recall, about the price of oil dropping back down from it's former all time high. He was on Alex Jones stroking the audience for all that 1 right prediction was worth. I really can't take the guy seriously.

Yep, no doubting that, but we only have so many outlets close to the top for info...they're all media whores in one sense or another - it's up to us to weed through the info and put it through our own BS meters and take from it what we can.

top topics

join