It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and your ATS mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The day you registered on ATS says a lot about who you are and what you are here to learn or accomplish on this web-site. My rego date is 15.01.2011. That means my number is 1+5+1+2+1+1 = 11; 1+1 = 2.

So my number is 2. I joined to express my love for humanity and to connect with like-minded souls. I also feel threatened sometimes when I'm unfairly criticised by another member.

Below is an explanation of each number based on numerology. What does it say about you? Is it accurate ?

ONES are independent, self motivated, and hard workers. They have a strong desire to be #1. They are critical of themselves and as a result, can be critical of others. When the 1 Life Path has won a personal victory, their face radiates with pure joy. Multitasking is something they tend to be very good at, and keeping busy is important to them. The 1s will not tolerate laziness from the people they spend their time with.

TWOS want peace. They make good mediators.They are very loyal, and when they say that they love you,count on it!They welcome companionship and the chance to share their lives with someone special.The flip side is that if they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. But ultimately, they do not want conflict.

THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice.

FOURS seek security. Home is their haven. They are usually very cerebral and need to find ways to relax their minds. Like NIKE, "Just Do It." Otherwise, great ideas live and die in their heads.The 4s like to be organized and to put things back in their " proper place". If their home environment appears sloppy and unkempt , that is a sign that the 4 Life Path person is not doing well.

FIVES seek freedom, fun, adventure. If they do not live the adventure, their lives become way too dramatic. They are the natural detectives and celebrators of life (holidays are usually their specialty). 5s have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered in a relationship.

SIXES are nurturers. If men, they rescue damsels in distress. If women, they mother the "little boy" in their men. They should manage or run the company. If every thing is going smoothly, they must be careful not to ruin it. They tend to put people on pedestals which then topple. Magnetic. People are drawn to them. Their moods affect the room.

SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.

EIGHTS do not feel safe unless they have found a way to establish financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm a 7. It is accurate, but as with most numerology and astrology, I have tendencies that fall under most of the numbers/signs. It is interesting that my tone in Mayan astrology is also 7.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Dude if someone knows your number they can curse you
Thats where the saying "I have got your number" comes from.#

*Starts making voodoo dolls*

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

That's a bit spooky - not your response but your profile statement - Hakuna Matata

Just this morning I saw a semi-truck with this painted on the side along with some of the animals from the Lion King, and I thought how weird it was for a trucker to have this paraphernalia all over his rig.

Cool - thanks for replying

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Dude if someone knows your number they can curse you
Thats where the saying "I have got your number" comes from.#

*Starts making voodoo dolls*

Hmmm, that's such a '3' kind of response

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't agree with the 8 reduction but 12-11-2010, minus the zeros is a palindrome

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

That was fun....I'm a 5 and i must admit that it's very,very accurate.

FIVES seek freedom, fun, adventure. If they do not live the adventure, their lives become way too dramatic. They are the natural detectives and celebrators of life (holidays are usually their specialty). 5s have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered in a relationship.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My ATS is 3
My DOB is 7

they are pretty accurate

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

I registered on 21.04.2008

2+1+0+4+2+0+0+8 = 17 ... 1+7 = 8

EIGHTS do not feel safe unless they have found a way to establish financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

Personal Disclosure: I concur!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.

It describes me very well. How interesting!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I'm a Six.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Billy, Billy don't you lose my number
"coz you're not anywhere that I can't find you

He came at night leaving fear behind
Shadows all on the ground
Nobody knew where to find him
No evidence was found
I'm never coming back
I heard him cry
And I believe him

He never meant to do anything wrong
It's gonna get worse if he waits too long

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm an 8 by ATS and a 6 by birth and the two combined are pretty accurate. Also checked my boyfriend, he's a 9 which was so accurate I was shocked!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replies and participating in this little experiment.

I'm not a Numerology nut, but the idea just came to me, and I feel intuitively that there is something meaningful about these numbers. There are signs and symbols all around us if we are open to seeing them.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Mines 19+10+2010 on this account. Lemme see... I have no idea how youre arriving at this and I already forgot it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Iam not a Number Iam a free Man !!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well 2.09.2009 = 4, possibly accurate.

new topics

top topics

join