It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Is A Facist Dictatorship

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Because a democracy is where the people have the say on what government policies will be implemented, oh yeah like the carbon tax? We had no say on that matter even though the clear majority of Australians were fiercely against it, how is that in anyway democratic?

No such thing as democracy. We have always had a feudal system run by feudal lords, the same families that were in power 1000 years ago are still in power today, the only difference is the upper echelons decided to give us a false ability to vote on matters that do not matter and don't carry any weight, while the real rulers with the ridiculously large bank accounts call all the shots (for their own self interests) and these are some slick bastards, they tricked us all into giving up our gold and silver and believing paper money has any real value but if you try to take your treasury notes to the fed. reserve to exchange for gold they will throw you out on your ear with peals of laughter.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Out of curiosity have you ever thought about bitching less and actually getting off your butt and doing something about it?

Anyone can complain as its the easiest thing to do when their is a problem.. People dont seem to understand that in order to fix something one must engage and push for solutions.

Get involved.....

If your response is going to be it doesnt matter because your vote doesnt count or some other excuse then why bother to even complain at all?

The thing is though I'm not complaining, I'm explaining. Australians just have this attitude of "she'll be alright" and it just irritates me. Do you know Australia is the ONLY Western nation without a constitutional Bill of rights? Do you know how terrifying that is?
But other than that I agree with you something must be done, but what?

Australia wont be right.
We are on a downward spiral Labor and Liberal are 2 wings of the same bird.
I found a group called the Australian Patriots Party and they are building numbers to form a political party.

The site has a lot of info about conspiracies, The Australian Constitution, fiat money system, Agenda 21, Marijuana, the Lima Deceleration etc a lot of things that we already know about, but i am amazed to see a group with a goal of becoming a political party having all this type of info on their site and trying to educate the Australian public.

The First paragraph on the home page

Most Australians are very angry over the way their Nation has been Governed in the last 40 years, Since Gough Whitam of the Socilists/Communists Labor Party banned the teaching of our “Australian Constitution” in schools in 1975 we have seen a drop in Constitutional Education, Gough Whitlam Removed the Australian Constitution from all the curriculum and from all our university’s and schools in 1975 thanks to our corrupt and treasonous Labor corporation government politicians / “private Law Society /Banking Corporations”, most Australians now are dumbed down and are political illiterate and are scratching their heads wondering why their Common laws rights are being stripped away.

If you want to do something, go to the site and if you like what you see, support these guys.
www.australianpatriotsparty.com.au

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

No doubt. I agree. I think Australia is far better off than the USA. I love Australia because it is one of the last few shining examples of a free Nation. The current Prime Minister is a nightmare from what I have heard from al of my Australia acquaintances. The political spectrum there is just going horrible. But the citizens have a system where they can push for a better solution. I believe that the USA is one of many problems with regard to the Foreign policies in Australia. I hope things get better. I tease an always say Australia is where we should be right now but the reality is that it's being pulled apart like so many other Nations similar. Australia has come so far in such a realisticaly short period of time in it's history. Breaks my heart to see these things happening. I am seeing the same thing happen in Canada right now as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Australia seems to have secretly become the "dominion" (in the former British colonial meaning) of David Mayer de Rothschild. I mean the guy was deeply involved in OZ/NZ for quite a while with all his war on carbon emissions pseudo-struggle. Bot surprising that now you've got a phony leftist government and it's the first country to be enforcing a carbon tax law... ( the Rothschild clan are known in Europe to be liberal leftists).

I heard he owns a posh eco-community/cult in the Northern Island of New Zealand. Perhaps it's time for local folks to pay him a lil' visit!
edit on 3/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

and yet just a few months ago Julia Gillard decided to give the Federal government a big pay rise, so that now she earns more than any other leader on the planet!!!

Incorrect. Julia Gillard did not decide to do anything. Politicians pay rise is now determined by the Independent Remuneration Tribunal. Whilst I disagree with their raise, the last PM who attempted to do anything about was K. Rudd yet no other parasite pollie would back him

www.remtribunal.gov.au...

they used the police to prohibit protestors from even getting to Canberra!!

That was complete hogwash from Alan Jones in an attempt to cover up the lack of turn out for his Carbon Tax rallies.

And I completely agree with you on the gun thing. In 1989 about 60% of Australian households owned a firearm, today that number is about 10%.

I'm having trouble finding any stats but I did find this

www.cse.unsw.edu.au...

Far below 60%. I also don't think our gun laws have done anything like they intended.

Yes Australia should be able to turn itself around, and the first step to that will come in 2013 when elections return, Julia Gillard has done something no other politician ever could. Her severe unpopularity has united Aussies everywhere.

It will be more of the same under Abbott.

take a look at our Aussie Billionaires like Clive Palmer or Gina Rhinehart and see how they talk, act, dress, etc.
They share the same values as normal Aussies except they have a larger wallet, and I remember one political editor was saying Australia is different from the rest of the Western world, our billionaires aren't fat cat wall street bankers, they are miners who regularly give back to the local communities.

You mean the Gina Rhinehart who's father described her as a slothful, vindictive and devious baby elephant?

You mean the same Gina Rhinehart who paid witnesses in an attempt to frame Rose Porteus for the murder of her father?

You mean the same Gina Rhinehart who has rorted her own children out of their inheritance?

You mean the same Gina Rhinehart who is in a battle for control of Fairfax Media in order to further her own agenda at the cost of journalistic integrity?

You mean the same Gina Rhinehart throwing her weight around at Channel 10 in an attempt to further hew own agenda?

You mean the same Gina Rhinehart who's father wanted to poison the water of local aboriginals so they could not keep reproducing and would be out of the way of his mining activites?

Sounds like the same kind of billionaires they have everywhere else.

I came to this realisation when Julia Gillard came to power through that coup, if that happenend in anyother country there would be civil war. But in Australia, Aussies just sit back and do nothing!!!
Is there any hope left for us?

It was a perfectly legal, yet unsavory, move.
edit on 3-7-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

I'm as disillusioned with the system in place as everyone else here but throwing around incorrect facts does no favours for anyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Freedom is a state of mind it can not be given or taken away. TPTB use fear to limit you and it works. No government can protect you so why would they ask you to give up the right to defend yourself.

The US,Europe and Australia all are oligarchies. You are born free but die a slave. We all do.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
G'day CK

G'day again CK,

Are some of the job cuts you are referring to the government job cuts? Because apparently there are 30,000 unneeded atm, and Newman is trying to save money wherever he can.
But to put it this way, politicians are all the same aren't they? Why is Newman any different.

I just received this email, it may show what I am on about. Not to do with CU but the philosophy is the same
..................................................................................
Our family business employs 80+ people.
Depending on contracts we often have to pick up extra workers at short notice.
The biggest problem for our business has been the Liberal Party.

The old Commonwealth Employment Service was brilliant. If you needed staff you just gave them a ring & they had pre-vetted people with the correct skills available, often ready to start next day.
If not available locally, they'd find them from all over Australia for you.
They gave us everything from cleaners to our present Chief Financial Officer.
The Commonwealth Employment Service was created by Labor.

The Liberals hated the CES.
Howards Liberals got in & stuffed the CES deliberately.
They farmed the work the CES did out to their mates with privately run employment agencies & they're nowhere near as good.
There are heaps of employers without the workers they need
& heaps of workers without the jobs they need because of the halfwitted Liberals.
Read about it on wikipedia if you don't believe me.
en.wikipedia.org...

Not only did the Liberals give us workforce problems, they gave us tax problems too.
The Keating govt brought in accelerated depreciation which was a godsend for business like ours which are constantly investing in modern expensive equipment.
What did the Liberals do?
Got rid of accelerated depreciation AND gave us that constant headache the GST.
Since then we've had to defer buying some new equipment which means we deferred employing people.
The Liberals damaged our business, lengthened the dole queues & cost the taxpayer more in unemployment benefits.

The reason why many people are suffering on Newstart & all the other poverty-line social services is the Liberals
taxed people on social security via the GST
made it harder for people to find jobs
made it harder for employers to find the correct workers
taxed businesses for investing in equipment that generates jobs.

Socially irresponsible economic vandals.
................................................................................................

Regards

Steve
edit on 3/7/12 by steve1709 because: Soory my stuff is in your post bit but I'm an old dog trying to learn new ticks

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Out of curiosity have you ever thought about bitching less and actually getting off your butt and doing something about it?

Anyone can complain as its the easiest thing to do when their is a problem.. People dont seem to understand that in order to fix something one must engage and push for solutions.

Get involved.....

If your response is going to be it doesnt matter because your vote doesnt count or some other excuse then why bother to even complain at all?

The thing is though I'm not complaining, I'm explaining. Australians just have this attitude of "she'll be alright" and it just irritates me. Do you know Australia is the ONLY Western nation without a constitutional Bill of rights? Do you know how terrifying that is?
But other than that I agree with you something must be done, but what?

Australia wont be right.
We are on a downward spiral Labor and Liberal are 2 wings of the same bird.
I found a group called the Australian Patriots Party and they are building numbers to form a political party.

The site has a lot of info about conspiracies, The Australian Constitution, fiat money system, Agenda 21, Marijuana, the Lima Deceleration etc a lot of things that we already know about, but i am amazed to see a group with a goal of becoming a political party having all this type of info on their site and trying to educate the Australian public.

The First paragraph on the home page

Most Australians are very angry over the way their Nation has been Governed in the last 40 years, Since Gough Whitam of the Socilists/Communists Labor Party banned the teaching of our “Australian Constitution” in schools in 1975 we have seen a drop in Constitutional Education, Gough Whitlam Removed the Australian Constitution from all the curriculum and from all our university’s and schools in 1975 thanks to our corrupt and treasonous Labor corporation government politicians / “private Law Society /Banking Corporations”, most Australians now are dumbed down and are political illiterate and are scratching their heads wondering why their Common laws rights are being stripped away.

If you want to do something, go to the site and if you like what you see, support these guys.
www.australianpatriotsparty.com.au

This is awesome!! Thanks for telling me about these guys, also are they running for the 2013 Federal Elections?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Not to sure.
Need to hit 550 members to register as a political party. So far we are half way there.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlejohnny1

Johnny it is sad to see someone your age carrying on with jealous rants and name calling, rather than to respond to what I offered. Put your knife away and put some thought into what you are saying. Look forward to your reply.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hello CrimsonKapital, ATS Readers, Writers,

Sorry, it took so long to respond been working a string of nightshifts that kick my butt..lol.

Brisbane area will be where my wife and I initially set up housekeeping...Tamborine mountain area most likely.

Oh yes, I have visited your lovely region... was left awestruck with the beauty, and the people. My wife introduced me to some wonderful people there, and I cant wait to see them again as well.

Yes, it was the peoples reaction, and community spirit when the floods came that truly impressed me the most!

Agree 100% with you on Oz future...GOD FORBID your election turn into the horrid actually embarrassing type we have now here in the USA.. LOrd, it is getting even worse these last few days...you want to hide your head in shame..

On OZ being neutral, I realize it is probably NOT gonna happen, but it was a thought..lol. YES, situations CAN be thrust upon people, and/or nations..

I want to write a book once I get there, on what I lost here in the USA, and what I have found by moving there to Oz.

Praying for a PRE- Christmas arrival... red tape may dictate otherwise despite my wifes and myselfs desires..

Being a newcomer, and not being able to get involved in the election process for some time once there... I got to accept how it is there, how you folks do things..

PERSONALLY, I kinda find it "outdated" or really not needed for the Queen to be the head of state... My understanding is that you folks write your own laws, etc, then the Governor, or QUEENS REPRESENTATIVE then has to sign off on the new law, mostly just as a formality...

It is how things are done in Oz... compared to the embarrassing war mongering mess we got here, to ME, it looks not so bad, but I also hear my friends down there complaining about certain scandals, and I see where there are issues in Oz as well... no place is perfect.

The comparison to USA as far as wealthy Ozzians go, is ANOTHER reason why I loved Oz so much...yep, Ozzians are NOT such buttheads like rich people from other places... (roamed the streets of the Gold Coast with my buddy... ).. LOTS of VERY costly cars parked everywhere..my buddies daughter has VERY rich friends she plays with, and these kids seem to be pretty ok, compared to USA rich kids.. who are horrid behaving..and are some of the worst LITTER BUGS in the world..

It is my deepest wishes that Oz does NOT become like the USA... I am READY for a new country and new peoples to mingle with. I plan on embracing OZ with all my heart and spirit..

A book to be written, is a big goal, but if done right, and I can find a decent publisher, I hope to be able to make a difference as one man....and/or music... I write some songs over the years... music can move people as well.

Out Viet Nam war era, and its music is an example.. but that music was sponsored by the elites.. it is where they needed/wanted the country to go, so they allowed it and promoted it, and profited from it.

Oz still has a chance is my thoughts on it all.. but the people must be involved and STUDY the issues, etc, before going and voting..

The governments all over the world are heading towards doing whatever THEY want, and the peasants can say otherwise but to heck with them! It is a dangerous trend, so many tying themselves up with global UN treaties and agreements that serve that nation NOTHING GOOD..

I understand I/we wont be able to escape BIG BROTHER down the road, but at least I will be with WHO I want to be with, and WHERE I want to be...and hanging out with some of the best people I have ever met..

I have a morbid curiosity... and am praying I live long enough to see how this current world war, and its social goals evolve and where it all ends up, and to see just how many of the WESTS war criminals get in trouble down the road..

I am getting too old to be a street warrior, or some such..and violence and wrongdoing just makes me sick to see that stuff going on, like rioting etc.. serves no good, and just gives the governments an excuse to get more draconian..

You never know... will attemp to look some of you ATS OZZIANS up once I get there... maybe have a famous OZZIE latte' together, or a few pints at the Redlands Pub eh?????????

Thank you for your welcoming remarks in reference to my immigration! IT means alot to me...I want to be a OZZIAN... so bad.. I just love the place.. nature freak here.. the BIRDS are my true love! WOW!!!

Favorite is the WIlly Wagtail...lol.. or Rainbow Lorrie, had one for 25 years, so cool.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Hi Prav
Hope your move is uneventful and re birds, check out the Azur kingfisher. A magic little bird. I think you and I would be on opposite sides of the fence re politics but hey, who cares. I read that you're not into violence and that's tops. I remember a time where muggings and killings were so rare that the upper atmosphere had more air than we had that type of behaviour. Unfortunately, I am of the opinion that too many people come here and expect to bring their baggage with them and impose it on us. I'm thinking there of people from countries where there is suppression etc more than people from countries with similar attitudes and standards to ours. Anyway, hope your move is safe .
Regards
Steve

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We actualy do have a Constitution.

Its just that noone knows about it.

www.aph.gov.au...

also, check out this political party, they were handing out papers @ central station. All of the brainwashed zombies went for the MX paper tho >.<

www.cecaust.com.au...
edit on 17-7-2012 by TigaHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join