It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Show me where claims are made that they eat vegetables. Please.

As for the mutilations. Genitals are taken. Organs are taken. Glands are taken. This is all reported. Roswell reports state human body parts were also found.

We're not top of the food chain. Get used to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know. I've had no response from KRDO regarding the footage. Dare I say their silence is deafening?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by wavemaker

WOW!!

That's pretty clear AND Freaky!!!

You cannot be serious!?

There would be plenty of aircraft in the sky and that sure isn't "clear" imo. And why does the guy filming have to use a mobile phone, can't he upload a direct copy if he has it on a hard drive?

Not credible enough for me to consider further, sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

How HARD is it really to transfer your video to a PC??? I bet your kids could do that.I'm so tired of people posting videos of their TVs! I mean if this thing is even remotely real we NEED better footage!
Learn how to convert videos , learn how to record to your computer , get a TV tuner dude!
You got a big flat screen TV so I'm sure you could figure where to get a cheap TV tuner for your computer.

I WAS excited to watch this footage but now I'm just disappointed and pissed off that in the year 2012
people are still too dumb/lazy to handle basic computer tasks.You don't need a damn APP to get the job done.

Google it and re-post the video the way it was meant to be.While you're at it , bump it up to 1080p!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Waiting for the original video..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In reference to TV recordings.
I have a Panasonic Viera with external HD attached.
The TV formats the drive to a proprietary format which can't be read from my Linux or Windows machine.
You can't just plug it into a PC as it can't recognise the format.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*comes back to the thread after several days*

No debunk yet? Interesting. Usually these are tied up in a couple of days.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I've contacted several people at KRDO via email and have not received a single response. It probably doesn't help that I'm in South Australia and have a .com.au email address.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join