It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"They" did it. You all know who I am talking about. The "gods" of old are making many appearances these days, following many of the observed behaviours from the past. Does any one remember that there was some speculation that "meteors" may have sparked these fires? and that there was warnings to pilots and flights were grounded because of meteors! When the hell has that ever happened before? The former Jesuit Priest turned ufo/paranormal investigator Salvador Freixedo researched the big fires aspect of the phenomena in his book "Defend ourselves from the gods." "Big Fires

A final phenomenon used by the Gods to get what they want in our world. A phenomenon that is going to surprise the reader, because he probably never suspected he could have such a back room, though I'm sure more than once have thought it with some anxiety or, if not lives in the country and can not be affected by him with some curiosity. I mean the large forest fires.
Again, I may be wrong on this, but in this phenomenon, when viewed globally, many strange circumstances. A few years ago, when summer wildfires were not only in Spain but throughout Europe, a real concern, I wrote an article entitled "Who burned the mountains? '.

The magazine that was intended, not considered prudent to publish it because he thought it was too bold. Today, after several years when forest fires have become a nightmare in some nations, without which neither the authorities nor the technicians have been able to find a cause or a solution, I reaffirm my suspicion more behind truly natural causes, can be hand or the breath of some of these " Gods "to fan the flames. And in many cases, I believe there has been no natural cause but that they directly and sometimes brazenly, were the arsonists. Prior to transcribe parts of the article to which I referred, I have to remind the reader what I said at the end of the previous chapter about the life energy that is released when living matter decays violently. The matter returns to the earth, but life that permeated, breaks off and released as radiation or a huge wave frequency (fully incaptables by the instruments available to science). When burned bodies of animals This energy is released quickly and abundantly, while the burning of plant material, it follows a much lesser extent and that to achieve any appreciable amount of this subtle energy is to burn large quantities. I have to confess, I began my article-that was a trivial circumstance which encouraged me to write my suspicion that the fires were not as natural as they appeared to be. It was an event that happened to me a few days before on a mountain Galician region where there are very great abundance these unexplained fires. I was walking with two elderly through a forest of pine talking about the great danger that today constitute the bushfires when the old woman said spontaneously: "Deus forbid d'unha bad fada" ( God save us from a bad fairy)." From this page (translated from spanish): translate.google.com...://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/revelacion_cosmos/freixedo.htm&ei=u2dZT6eAOuKhiAKippy RCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsalvador%2Bfreixedo%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1C1CHFX_enUS471US471%26 prmd%3Dimvnsbfd If link does not work just google his name and look for the bibliotecapleyades.net link and you will find three amazing books, just translate if need too
I truly enjoy Freixedo and think he is right on in many topics, his writings remind me of the work by John Keel, another great author and researcher into the paranormal....They feed....

edit on 2-7-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A very interesting video shot by a professional (the original, not the iPhone of the TV screen...) and TiVo'ed by an alert viewer. Under the circumstances, maybe we can make this a little easier for the skeptics to swallow:

This was NOT an Unidentified Flying Object....it was merely an "Unofficial Fire Observer" going about his business...LOL

Thanks for the thread OP, S&F for you!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I gotta admit that it does look like the real deal!

Are you sure its not another copter further out? It is a little fuzzy and hard to call....

Remember a post of mine where i said these UFO's are causing 'Tornado's' to whip around a storm!! It's possible they causing these fires and earthquakes too but......

I doubt it..... unless we got baddies and goodies here....

edit on 2-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Yeah I have been watching a lot of the coverage, don't have cable so I am stuck with the local stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is there real footage from this supposed broadcast or is this just a made up video.

Someone says they saw the 'actual' broadcast and the thing was on it..

Can we get that footage rather than this off the screen rubbish?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Is there real footage from this supposed broadcast or is this just a made up video.

Someone says they saw the 'actual' broadcast and the thing was on it..

Can we get that footage rather than this off the screen rubbish?

I watched the ACTUAL news cast, the local stations have been going 24\7 on the fires. It was simply another aircraft in the distance. There is a lot of air traffic flying around the Springs. And all of Colorado for that matter, at one point 20% of the state was burning. I herd one repot that half of the nations fire fighting aircraft was in Colorado.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Yeah, we just dont know, so it is idiotic to even try, right? That is a great attitude.
Will get us very far as a species and society.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The first object is the only one of "merit" and would be interesting to see on the actual footage.

Can anyone get that footage?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What about what was in the middle of the screen in the begining shot???
That looked like a saucer floating there,and the guy directed peoples attention to the small white thing that was flying past it.....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well there you go! Not an anomalous light but an actual classic disc. Nice to see. S&F

But what would be even nicer is if they didn't just survey the fire but actually did something to put it out.
edit on 2-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It looks very similar to the Japan Tsunami UFO

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Are we certain this isn't a C-130?
The telecast mentioned they were in the area...in addition to the copters.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Awesome find. Truely freaky. I don't know if there are ETs flying around our planet but i do believe that we are not alone in our universe! I do believe that it's more likely that they are here amung us but what they are doing here, whether they are benevolent, menevolent or just monitering us I have no clue about! I have never seen a
UFO but am very interested in them, I long to have an experience of the first to the third kind but definatly not the forth kind! I would be interested in communicating with ETs but to be experimented on no TY! Some day we may find out what these strange lights/crafts are in our sky, where they are from, why they are here and it may in fact as two previous presidents had said unite our entire world for either advancement or preservation of the species Depending on the why! I don't know when or if this will happen but i hope i am here to see it!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
That looked like a saucer floating there,and the guy directed peoples attention to the small white thing that was flying past it.....

Helicopter I think. They were flying over reporting on the fires. In the second scene you can even see the water bucket thing suspended from the helicopter, before the "object" comes into frame moving from right to left.

But I also think the first object is the one that is odd. The second one "moving right to left behind the helicopter could be anything, another aircraft, (helicopter/cessena) in the background.

But the first scene with the object moving left to right looks very bright, and appears to be moving quite fast. But I'd have to see the actual television footage before saying it's something other worldy. Could be a number of things. Not putting down the video, I don't have a tv capture device neither, do't know many people who do. I think it's pretty expensive? at least the devices I've seen for capturing gaming footage off the tv were.

So yea the OP'ers video is better than nothing.
But I would really like to see the actually footage, and not a phone recording of a tv scene. Maybe someone will do it that has the capabilities

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Apparently there seems to be lots of these captured on people's videos of the fire. Here's a quote from YT

You & your kids are right. The videos from High Park Fire are full of them...all kinds. Contact me on Twitter for a video you will not believe! I gave up tracking all the different UFOs in the High Park Fire. The News stations use great HD & do not report what they tape. Good Job Kids. Buy those Kids Infra-Red Night Goggles w/video Dad! DENVERDISPENSARY 17 hours ago

Can't wait to see this thing develop over the next few days. This story will flush the shills out like rats on a sinking ship. May as well turn the light on shills, the minute you open your mouths we'll know who you are.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80

I was also wondering about that for a while. Then I realized that that must be the helicopter that we have seen in the later part of the video.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
why do de bunkers even try here... get a life, keep your opinion to yourself. We all have 2 eyes and a working mind, keep yours to yourself if your all about ridiculing others, you are the ridiculous.
this is good footage, it could be a starcraft, but with all the new military aircraft tech these days, who knows if its our friendly ET homies or manmade aircraft (influenced by ET homies
).

2012, we are about to find out

Love is an art

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't think it is. In the second video you can clearly see the rotors and the shape of the heli. I think what we're looking at in the first clip is a stationary disc and another ufo flying by.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join