It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I flew air attack as well as heli-tankers and the old PB4y-2 airtankers. I have over 22 years of flying a wide variety of aircraft over forest fires. Apparently, I am also a UFO because what you have here is video of the air attack ship.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, some people are actually claiming this is an iPhone app that created this? Seriously?

So let me get this straight, two people went out with iPhones, got it all worked out so when they took their shots it all matched up, then these guys went back, uploaded the shots to youtube, waited around for the news channel to pick up the said videos because a news channel doesn't send its own camera crews out to cover the news anymore, and then the news channel broadcast the videos, the two guys then record the their original fakes now being shown by the news channel on their DVR's and then upload the video from their DVR's filmed on a camera phone to youtube to complete the hoax? Did I miss something?

You could create the worlds largest sieve and it would have less holes than that story, sorry I just don't buy that for one minute. I know we should be sceptical of anything we see but that is really clutching at straws, oh by the way the phone he is using is a Blackberry torch not an iphone

This video is most likely exactly what teh guy says it is, something unusual recorded by his kids that he just wanted to share

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Unfortunately, there are people who would like to say anything as long as the result is discrediting what is shown in the video. It doesn't matter if what they say doesn't make sense. Some people might believe them and that is good enough for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ah, another video of someone video taping their TV screen...

Boy, that just oozes incredulity.

But, yeah - not a reflection or inserted effect. It's just a freaking bird. You can even see it flap. *shrug*

Why do you guys get so excited so fast? Alien spaceship should not be a go-to reaction. It should be a final conclusion after everything else has been ruled out.
edit on 2-7-2012 by DissonantOne because: Evidence should be more evident.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I lolled at the iphone theory but now it's a bird? OH BOY
Let me guess, it was struck by lighting and tried to fly away? Or perhaps it was caught in the fires and managed to take off, with it's wings still ablaze? Very plausible indeed.

Also, please do explain a better technique we can all use to record things off of our televisions and onto our computers? Free capture cards for everyone! I don't have anything to record things visible on my television screen, I don't even have a camera phone, so you tell me, if I ever spot something on my television, can I borrow you to help me get it on a computer in crisp quality? I'm sure you can, seeing how you ridicule someone who doesn't have the required tools to to so.
edit on 2/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Wow, I can't believe you posted that reply.

So, you won't even consider the possibility that it's a reflection? It can be recreated from any angle by flashing a small light at the T.V. screen.

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
That could be a reflection off the T.V. screen for all you know, can't believe this is being flagged

edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

More easy to believe it's a flying object than your theory.

Yeah, solid evidence

Originally posted by iksose7

That could be a reflection off the T.V. screen for all you know, can't believe this is being flagged

Seriously?...Seriously dude?
A reflection? cough*in denial*cough

Really hope some one can find the original news broadcast.

I'm pretty sure they won't

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow...the shills get easier to spot every day on here, eh? Lots of lols to be had reading their "explanations" lately...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
Wow...the shills get easier to spot every day on here, eh? Lots of lols to be had reading their "explanations" lately...

And the gullible believers seem to be out in force defending very questionable videos which aren't even first hand. It's a recording off of a T.V. screen for crying out loud.

I'm not offering explanations, I'm offering a theory, which can't be discounted may I add.

No doubt we have strange craft in our skies, no doubt we have some videos of some of them, but this one, ain't it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It does look like an unidentified flying object...alien or not, shall remain a mystery :-)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The fact that you assume I was referring to your post says a lot.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ha- fantastic. Enjoyed the OP's video. Seem to remember similar sightings at the Japan tsunami.

And no- it isnt a reflection on the TV screen.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

The fact that you assume I was referring to your post says a lot.

Oh does it? Go and do some proper research on the subject instead of believing in crappy third rate videos, then we'll talk

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My theory is this.

There were two "classic" UFO's in this video, as "UFO's" were outlined to us recently here on ATS, the ball of light, and the craft.

However, as some of you know, the shadow government has been experimenting with craft that take the appearance of some UFO's - disks or triangles. However, they cannot copy the extreme flight characteristics of ET UFO's.

(here are some articles on reverse engineering ET tech):
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So, when possible near a high profile ET UFO sighting, the government will send out it's UFO's, to help confuse the issue, which they are good at, and so they can also say one day if disclosure happens not in a way they would like or can control -"hey, we're the ones making and flying these UFO's" - and still try to attempt to keep ET contact suppressed.

So IMO the ball of light was an ET UFO, and the other craft was a human UFO.
edit on 2-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 2-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And the gullible believers seem to be out in force defending very questionable videos which aren't even first hand. It's a recording off of a T.V. screen for crying out loud.

I'm not offering explanations, I'm offering a theory, which can't be discounted may I add.

No doubt we have strange craft in our skies, no doubt we have some videos of some of them, but this one, ain't it.

Most on here don't consider "because I say so" a valid argument. Please elaborate and provide some back-up for your opinion - so we won't feel so gullible.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can't see it being a bird? I will rather agree that it is a drone (UMV).

Interesting. S&F

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I watched the actual news cast that these guys recorded ( I live in southern Colorado ) and I thought it was another aircraft. Didn't think much of it when it happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Most on here don't consider "because I say so" a valid argument. Please elaborate and provide some back-up for your opinion - so we won't feel so gullible.

A point to make, I offered a theory which casts doubt on the whole video, please consider it without being so defensive

Secondly, when you first get interested in the UFO subject (I think there's a few people in this thread, which that applies to), you want to believe in every video of "something" in the sky. Once you've been studying the subject for some time, most develop a skepticism, which is a healthy thing may I add.

If you want good videos, do a little research on the background of them first, then you'll know the genuine from the chaff, which this video is.

Originally posted by Danish
I watched the actual news cast that these guys recorded ( I live in southern Colorado ) and I thought it was another aircraft. Didn't think much of it when it happened.

Spot on mate, there is nothing in this video.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danish

Are you saying you saw this exact footage on TV live when it was happening?
Thanks,

AB

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join