It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by FlySolo

So its easier to believe that this is the proof we have all been waiting for AND no need to confirm the authenticity because its to difficult of a task to CGI?

No but over complicating it to make it fit isn't the way to get answers.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This needs to stop. I mean really.

The reason we have people debunking these things is because they do not want to accept the fact that the "little green men" are here.

The problem is, reality is a little more than meets the eye. Now that I got that nerd reference out of the way we can get down to business.

For years, in the last hundred Century, the idea that we are not alone has grown rapidly. Strongle from the Roswell incident. That was quickly covered up to keep it from the people. The people must continue to obey and do their job without any distractions. If they told the world aliens were here, everybody would stop going to work and be in amazement for awhile. Bringing the earth even more down that the depression was to us Americans. So thus, a cover up.

And since then hundreds of reports came up. Hundreds of sightings. Famous sightings even before the famous crash.

Media today puts aliens into our heads to ease the people into it. Thats why we have had an incredible raise of interest on the subject.

The fact is they are there. We are here. And they are checking out here.

The clues are all there. All it takes is some critical thinking. Not using the biased opinion. Thats where a lot of people fail. People are bias and ignorant to the truth.

If it's hard to faathim the fact most of you think we are alone. That there is just humans to conquer all. That's a human downfall in itself. When really most are not willing to accept what they are not knowing of or not used to. Take animals into perspective. We are used to them. They are so strange, millions, in different forms. Different ways of living. But we are used to them. We dont go in "awe" about how strange they really are. But to beings on another planet, if they see one of our animals, what would they think? They aren't used to them. So they'd probably debunk them if they have a ignorant culture of their owe. Ok that was a joke.

But they are here. I might be one of them, who knows. So could you. The answers are right there for you to see. All you need to have is an intuitive and intellectual mind capable of critical thinking.

Remember kids, you dont know what you dont know.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Glad to see some people are willing to accept changes.

I personally welcome them here. And I know they may or may not be evil. We will find out.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." - Obama

And here's that link for that quote:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-7-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here is another video from a different source. Only the second UFO is seen in this video. What this prove is that the video did exist and not just some made up hoax.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Nope. It's from the same source. I'm waiting for KRDO to get back to me with the original footage.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

You personally welcome them here?

You obviously have done no research on why they exist here. They're not evil because there is no good and evil. There is only selfish and selfless or service-to-self and service-to-others.

They eat us. Plain and simple. They feed off us and use us to try and continue/create their own race to survive because their race is dying due to hundreds of thousands of years of service-to-self. What's worse is the Greys may not even be concious beings but merely Bio-robots for an even worse race of aliens who mount their conciousness inside the Grey so they can function in our physical realm.

Welcome them here? I don't think so. Plus they've been here for hundreds of thousands of years setting up the end game but the downside of service-to-self is the inability to see any other outcome other than the outcome they want i.e. the next level of 'wishful thinking'.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

What has this to do with the Waldo Canyon "ufo"? Are they hungry for firefighters?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
After just returning back from the Colorado fire( I work in emergency management) I can tell you that tons of planes were all over the place flying low, and the Department of Commerce (Noaa division) had low flying UAV'S with some sort of infrared cameras to help us accurately judge the hot spots.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
After just returning back from the Colorado fire( I work in emergency management) I can tell you that tons of planes were all over the place flying low, and the Department of Commerce (Noaa division) had low flying UAV'S with some sort of infrared cameras to help us accurately judge the hot spots.

And now after watching the video I am positive this was not a UFO. Planes were all over the place( many without markings) and when they are far away and out of focus they looked different....but seriously people I was there and there was at any given time 5-10 aircraft around

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Could it be a drone? As I recall those things fly around in the states. Would make sense to use them during a large forest fire.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That doesn't add anything mate, apart from a more close up view still filming his T.V. set with his camera phone.

Just saying my exact thread was started a full 24 hours before this one

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
These videos do no favours to ufology, they are nothing but pointless endeavours which drag the weak minded out of the wood work. Believe me, I would rather be doing other things than having pointless debates with silly, gullible people over silly, fake videos.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

*facepalm* Seriously. Just stop. The last resort of a desperate debunk is wringing your hands and whinging about the "damage" to UFOlogy. Like your other ufologist friends are going to kick you out of the club house or something. I realize it's killing you that other people with open minds are investigating this when you wish they would just stop but you aren't the king of this castle. *points toward the door to the thread* You know the way out.

P.S. See my signature.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My post was right on topic, their was a thread about bigfoot found by their during the fires. Lames

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It would be preferable if the person who provided the video could somehow record the video directly from the DVR using a high quality digital connection or somehow extract the video from the DVR hard drive directly. Also, we need corroboration, if the "object" appeared in that newscast, then should also appear in other newscasts recorded from a completely independent viewer.

Now, once we have the high quality digital video, recorded directly from the DVR or the actual DVR video file then we can analyze it using the techniques described in the following paper:

Identification of Natural Images and Computer Generated Graphics Based on Hybrid Features

Also, maybe a little background investigation and digital forensics may be useful:

Digital Forensics

I would subject the video to the most rigorous and demanding tests and investigations before I would make any claim regarding the objects in the video.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I told my wife the other day before this story came out that I would not be shocked if it was found that it was purposely set by TPTB, to create a "smoke screen" for other activities? Just out of curiosity, how far away is this from Denver International Airport? Also, sure was a lot of people evacuated. Wonder if they will just end up being relocated altogether.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Some people are saying it's possibly another aircraft. Well, I think it's fairly obvious that NO ONE besides the military should have been in that area. It's a wildfire; do you really think civilians are going to be taking a joy ride over a raging inferno? Even if it's somewhat safe, the officials wouldn't allow it.

That light is either military...or not human at all.

Huh? The USFS contracts with private companies to use firefighting aircraft. The only military planes ever used are MAFS C-130s; Neptune Avation, Conair out of Canada, and until recently, Aero Union all operate PRIVATE aircraft contracted to the United States Forest service for use in aerial firefighting. Same thing with all the helicopters. Plus, the USFS operates a fleet of spotter planes.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, Stephen Hannard just booted my "troll ass" off his facebook page Alien Disclosure, for questioning his shoddy debunk. Damn those believers can be sooo annoying lol [/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

Absolutely nothing. Just disturbs me when people welcome 'them' here.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Here's some homework for you, a "who's who" of the neighborhood:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So all of these people have this recorded and the best way they can disseminate this is video from their cell phone cameras...LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join