It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you from Earth ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is a theory that even if you believe your soul not be from earth , you volunteered to come here .
It's natural to feel homesick , even if you don't know where home is. !
I think the best solution is to make the most of your time here and learn what you can in the allotted time you have .

If you use use the theory that Adam and eve were the only two original inhabitants of this planet , then it is only fair to assume that anybody that followed them must be of alien origin .

DP

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

Awesome, I love it. You had an astral journey with your Mum. Thanks for sharing.

While reading your account I had visions of the star-trail photos I posted the other day on ATS - here's a sample. below is the thread link. Enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vageryn

Thanks for your response - that is an interesting take on things. Being human but also observing humans !

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Interesting ! Makes me now question why I keep choosing here or what do I need to learn? Am I waiting for someone else? I have a stronge feeling its both in my case. Who or what I'm yet to understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Birth certificate says: Legal resident of Canada.

Yep, I'm from earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've hear that one is able to leave this earth whenever one chooses. What's stopping you?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Thanks Xaphan, I'm glad you know where you are from.

My birth cert says Hawaii, but I was really born in Kenya.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't know much about my previous lives, but I know 1 thing about myself in a previous life. I think I was a Hashashin a long time ago. I've always had a weird thing for swords and daggers and the concept of killing 1 person to save a 1000.
Also, my physique is very good, even though I don't sport, I've always been one of the better ones in sports. Also, a lot of people say i'm very intelligent.

I've always been a shy someone, because I couldn't connect with people on the same level. Always felt like an outsider. I've grown to be silent in words but very active in mind.

Until recently i've also realized i'm not really human, and I have a role to play in the awakening. Small or big it doesn't matter, as long as I can help.

It's so nice to know also other people went through the same thing like me.

Thanks for sharing your story, there's alot to learn from.

Rise with the Fallen
Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

A Hashashin ? I had to look that up. It means Assassin in Arabic.

You would be a good friend to have in a crisis.

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy hearing other people's thoughts on this topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
From an early age ( around five) I felt very incomplete in nature. I felt as if my mom and I should be able to know how one another feels. We should be able to communicate via thought. I should be able to speak to her irregardless of where she or I was. If I was outside, why could I not still FEEL what she is feeling or know whats on her mind.

The separation I feel has gotten a lot better now that I am grown but back then it was very very hard on me. I always felt very alone.

My dream state has always been very telling. I understand what my dreams try to convey to ME..... My true self.... My soul. When I was young I had this dream that was always the same in detail. Dreamnt the same dream over and over. I was grown with a lot of people celebrating on a back deck, far off the ground. Gazing down at the back yard it was completely flat surrounded by very mature trees. People would come out of the woods into view and people would cheer. We were all dressed very nice and had wine glasses.... Toasting when people would come from the woods. I have always thought it was a reunion from past loved ones. A lot of the people looked as if they were of native descent. Really cool dream.

When I had my daughter ( 12 yrs ago) my son was two. He being a very cautious little boy learned how to be not so cautious with his little sister around. She is brave and very strong willed. She taught herself how to ride a bike the first try and she put me through t total hell when she was a toddler. Lol bad....bad.... Bad!

I had the same dream for years. The only thing that changed within this dream is as she got older I was not trying to save her blanky too. I would fall asleep at, the wheel, run the car off into water and try to save my daughter and her blanket. As she got older and didnt have the blanket, I would only be trying to save her. Only when she got easier to handle did I stop dreaming of the same dream.

When loved ones pass.... They come to me in my dreams. Sometimes when I am awake, i just have a knowing that one of them are around me. There are signs that cannot be denied.

Ive carried over a memory from thought as well. When on the other side I remember being excited about coming here. It was a challenge that was offered to me. I was so excited that the thought carried me here. I believe that..... And I also believe I am here to show others compassion and love.

Most people think Im whacked... Lol..... im always very VERY deep into thought and love subjects that take my mind on a roller coaster ride. The challenge of the mind is interesting to me. People in general.... Their differences also interest me.

Earth is in my opinion a school where we come to learn how to balance our energies for the cosmos in a more different manner... With mass.

Who knows.... But its really fun to ponder. Thanks OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks MamaJ for coming back and sharing your thoughts.

When my mother passed over she visited me in my dream to say goodbye. She was a young woman in the dream, about 12 or 13. She had always said that these were the best years of her life when she was free to express herself creatively. It makes sense that she adopted this age in spirit form, because she was being liberated from her earth body.

You made the same comment as another poster, that this Earth realm is for learning and growing. I believe that too. If you didn't then this Earth existence would be a living hell

Thanks again - Ned

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

You should try it sometime. I find that when you become an observer, petty differences mean nothing. In the grand scheme we are all different, but we are all connected. Race, color of skin, Religion, or political affiliation mean nothing. There is a danger of becoming detached however.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello, this is a great thread! Just recently i have discovered that I am, and always have, been very interested in Greek and Eqyptian Mythology. I would also dream a same dream over and over, and what happened is i would grow wings and travel out the window into a dark unknown. As I was reading The Red Pyramid, it taught me all about egyptians and what they beleived in. It also came to my attention that the Egyptians beleived when you dream, you are connected to spirit, and they called it traveling into the Duat. What would happen when you travel to the Duat is you would grow wings and fly into a world of the "dead" and pretty much what the greeks would call, the underworld. The most vivid dream I had, i traveled out of my body like usual, but when i was coming back into it i saw my sister at my door trying to wake me up. The crazy thing was, when I got back into my body and woke up, she was still standing there!
I now know, in my past life, i was an ancient egyptian. I beleive that we are 1 spirit, and to live in a world, the laws of the universe require to have a body(or a host, as the egyptians would say)...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I haven't have very weird or uncommon experiences, but always since I was little I've felt way more different than the people around me. I always thougth different than people my age and have always felt that I know something more than the average. But I don't know what it is.
I don't know if I'm from earth or not, but I do feel like there's something in me, something I know that I have to "unlock".
In the past year I have been very shallow and delying the search I know I must do because of a terrible experience with a loved one. But now is time.
I want to ask you, what sort of things did you tried when you said "experimenting with techniques to alter my state of consciousness"? Because I'd like to try that, but I don't really know where to start exactly. There are so many different things and I'm afraid of getting into something dangerous...

There is something about my birth that makes me wonder... I wasn't born naturaly because I was tangled in my umbilical cord... I was hanging myself. Fortunately everything went fine and after that I was a healthy baby. I don't know if it means something...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

To answer you question, simply, no.

Things turned for me when I started to de-program the lies and propaganda I had been fed since I was born and started experimenting with techniques to alter my state of consciousness. It was then that I realised that I was in fact a spiritual being having a human experience, not just a human being battling against the odds. Suddenly the battle-field turned in to a play-ground and I was OK with me being here and now in this realm of existence.

I can certainly relate to that, friend. I first realised I was a Spirit in 1999, at age 42. I had a vision that knocked me for a loop, and discovered I could not prove I was even born, and that no record existed that I was born in a hospital on planet Earth.
Glad to meet you, Love and Light.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If there were a person who grew up isolated away from everyone else, and they came up with these ideas, then I might say they have validity.

"Souls"? "Past lives"? Says who???

People just keep repeating things others have said. They probably would have never come up with those ideas on their own.

Parrots should have feathers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join