It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you from Earth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Allow me to rephrase that – Do you think that your previous life was here on Earth ? Understandably you would have to believe in reincarnation and time as a linear construct to answer that question. If you don’t believe in the concept of cyclic existence then you are free to leave the room now without passing comment.

Let me give you some background info to help set the context of this discussion.

I had a real hard time when I first appeared here on this ‘pale blue dot’. I almost didn’t make it past 2 years of age because of some weird meningitis type illness that had the doctors baffled. They could do nothing, expected me to die, but somehow I came good and here I am, writing this guff on ATS.

I was a shy kid and never felt that connected to anything except my mother, because of her unconditional love for me. When I got to puberty I hated everything about this life and didn’t know how I could survive as an adult fending for myself – I literally felt like an alien, not understanding why the inhabitants of this planet were so fu..ked up and why I was here to participate in the chaos.

Early adult life was an absolute mess and I really don’t know how I managed to get through it, save for some angelic intervention. Drinking a bottle of vodka and downing a hand full of valium before going to work was just one of my many misadventures.

Things turned for me when I started to de-program the lies and propaganda I had been fed since I was born and started experimenting with techniques to alter my state of consciousness. It was then that I realised that I was in fact a spiritual being having a human experience, not just a human being battling against the odds. Suddenly the battle-field turned in to a play-ground and I was OK with me being here and now in this realm of existence.

So,

As I explored the many layers and intricacies of my conscious self and journeyed through the ethereal realms, I discovered that this Earthly adventure was indeed my first – that is why I had such a difficult time assimilating once I arrived, both physically and psychologically.

My previous life-forms were very different to this one, not just in terms of physicality but in the way higher consciousness was integral to the life experience. If I had to give you a pictorial representation of my previous incarnation it would be something like this :-

My form was feminine in nature, but not really feminine in respect to psyche. There was no masculine energy in this society in the way of gender. The masculine balance was derived purely from the natural world. There was a type of physical love that was more transcendental than lustful. It was without a doubt a kind of Utopia compared to this planet.

So I’d like to open this up for discussion. Do you have supporting memories or a feeling that this is you first Earth life, or are you a veteran Earth being. The following link is to a thread by Ottobot. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me posting – I found it fascinating how much she could recall her previous lives and how they have impacted on this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Your story sounds like my storie...I think its my first time here on earth..and i dont want to incanate again here..not in those ugly times..
edit on 1-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't know what I looked like before,although I'm pretty sure I should not be here...The suffering of being a witness to the evil that presides...so sensitive it kills me...I can look into a strangers eyes and feel their pain.

I want out..gimme some dirt.Ill come back as a dung beetle.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I almost died after birth too, and i have had an hard time coping with existence on this planet but i think i am old here, i have been here before a lot...

But i steel cant feel confortable with this energy.

But yeah i also made peace with existence here when i understood reincarnation, that i am a soul experiencing lives in the flesh, that i am learning through this experiences, that my soul wanted this...

So now i am alright here, this is a school planet and its not a walk in the park, the lessons are tough, but the more tough they are, the more our soul advances, so we must have faith in life, be confident, be brave, and we must know that we can feel good no matter what happens, we have that power, so nothing can scare us if we choose to feel good, peaceful and joyful.

We cant control what happens but we can control how we feel.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
I don't know what I looked like before,although I'm pretty sure I should not be here...The suffering of being a witness to the evil that presides...so sensitive it kills me...I can look into a strangers eyes and feel their pain.

I want out..gimme some dirt.Ill come back as a dung beetle.

I found that once I expanded my consciousness to the point where I could simply observe this Earth life, that things (ie evil deeds as you say) became much easier to comprehend from a universal perspective. This Earth existence is just one of many for me , all occuring simultaneously.

The other thing too is that it's not all sh.t on this Earth plane - there are many delights as well if you are open to it. Get in touch with Spirit - remember who you truly are.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Thanks for the wise words.

I like that - 'a school planet'

I think I'll make my next planet the 'barbados' planet. I've had enough lessons for now.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Yup its hard, but if we face our challenges bravely we are granted some vacations once in a while

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I've recovered some past life memories. I think I've lived many lives on Earth, but I think my soul is from Sirius. I wonder if you are a starseed too.

edit on 1-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Can I ask you, if this is the first time you have posted on this topic using that pic?
Sorry I'm not sure if I'm having a weird "da ja vu" right at this moment reading. Ahh my mind is numb to the topic because i feel like I've read & seen this before.

On topic : i find it very interesting, I'm a believer in recycled life, I've been before many times I think. Were or who , I don't know. I'm yet to understand.
I have to many instances were I feel like I've been in the same situation , read, seen or even talked the same words before. I don't know if this has anything to do with another life. I don't think it does. I am sure it's another area of me I'm yet to understand

P:s I hope you weren't offended but my first Q., just to make sure I wasn't implying you were repeating a post. Just trying to write how weird reading it made me feel . Thumbs up s&f

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I've recovered some past life memories. I think I've lived many lives on Earth, but I think my soul is from Sirius. I wonder if you are a starseed too.

edit on 1-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Are we not all star-born. Moby seems to think so anyway

I can't really pin down an exact location, maybe because it's of a different dimensional paradigm - not as dense in matter or form as this universe.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Have you read Michael Newtons books, destiny of souls and journey of souls? They talk about what you mentioned, there is a case of a soul that incarnates in earth for the first time, it came from another dimension, a more mental and less physical dimension, so that soul is not trained with emotions, human emotions are hard for him, he is more mental and rational than emotional.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected

Can I ask you, if this is the first time you have posted on this topic using that pic?
Sorry I'm not sure if I'm having a weird "da ja vu" right at this moment reading. Ahh my mind is numb to the topic because i feel like I've read & seen this before.

On topic : i find it very interesting, I'm a believer in recycled life, I've been before many times I think. Were or who , I don't know. I'm yet to understand.
I have to many instances were I feel like I've been in the same situation , read, seen or even talked the same words before. I don't know if this has anything to do with another life. I don't think it does. I am sure it's another area of me I'm yet to understand

P:s I hope you weren't offended but my first Q., just to make sure I wasn't implying you were repeating a post. Just trying to write how weird reading it made me feel . Thumbs up s&f

Absolutely no offence taken.

This is my first thread on this topic.

The pic is an amazing drawing from Andrew A Gonzalez. I have posted other pics of his on other threads, so maybe that is the connection. Or perhaps you've just seen his art-work before. Check it out - it's incredibly beautiful and Spiritual in nature.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Have you read Michael Newtons books, destiny of souls and journey of souls? They talk about what you mentioned, there is a case of a soul that incarnates in earth for the first time, it came from another dimension, a more mental and less physical dimension, so that soul is not trained with emotions, human emotions are hard for him, he is more mental and rational than emotional.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

No I haven't, I'll check him out. Thanks,

I have a lot of problems, especially with my partners, when it comes to my world views. I can't help but always think 'big picture' when it comes to 'hot' topics such as abortion, euthenasia, death and suicide. I come across as cold and heartless because I don't talk from a normal human (restrictive) perspective, but one of infinate realities and possibilities.

Thanks again, Ned

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

For some reason, I think it's de ja vu because the words & pic go together. I'm not one to checkout art work unless it's in my face lol. Thanks for the reply

On topic: I haven't had a dramatic birth with this life or horrible life as such. But have often felt ( I don't know how to say it without implying I think I'm better then many) out of place. I look at those in my life and wonder if anyone truly understands me. I think I actually have many " young souls or beings" I'm my life. I think I'm here to softly guide them. I'm not relig' in any form or nature ( man made religion that is).
The oldest beings/souls in my life are my father & my children. Not to sure if im making sense. I have a lot to learn

Old/new being/people from this world I ment. I think I've been on this world many lives.

edit on 1-7-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I knew at an early age that life used to be different before I came here. I will expand on that sentence later when I have more time. Love this subject!!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

It's one of the hardest things not to be elitist when you feel somehwat more evolved than those around you. I think that is why there are so may Spiritual teachers who become corrupted by the idolisation and worship. Best not to announce yourself as a master or enlightened, it's a slippery slope. Be humble and always show compassion like the Dalai Lama - he is a living example of that, a truly remarkable being.

I'm glad I gave you a dejavu experience - I love it when that happens. It reminds me that time is an illusion.

Peace - Ned

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I knew at an early age that life used to be different before I came here. I will expand on that sentence later when I have more time. Love this subject!!

Cool, would like to hear more

Nice Avatar - here's another Gonzalez pic

* Ned

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Agree, I have always even as a child known to be careful of my thought/words. As if it's second nature I guess. I'm assuming I'm having a kind of awakening of sorts. I'll admit I've never ever dared to talk of these things with most in my life. My father & I had talked about re encarnation or recycled lives many years ago.
I would hope one day I may have some insight to past lives. Love this topic

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well I passed your prerequisite for commenting, so here goes.

Disclaimer: My thoughts are all scrambled right now. Please bear with me

A few things (and I'm being modest) happened to me during my life that helped shape my view on who I am and possibly where I come from.

First thing I can remember is how well my memory has always been. I can remember being less than 1 years old.(!) I've freaked my mother out more than once when recalling experiences that she thought I was too young to remember. I started walking at 7mos and my mother told me that I never cried for anything unless I was hurt. I was so quiet she said. Anyway.. (your basic indigo child) lol jk

Another thing that struck me my whole life as being different was how I was just born with knowledge that seemed to evade even my closest friends and family. By the age of 10, I was the moral compass for my family's disputes. I felt honored by them just for that reason; like they indirectly acknowledged that "spark" that they see in my eyes and hear in my words.

So big deal right? This probably sounds like most people. Well...

My mother is a spiritually enriched woman with no history of mental illness. She's a registered nurse and lives with her husband. She helped shape and mold me into who I am and for that, I love her. She gave me a very healthy balance of feminine energy along with my natural masculine energy. Anyway, when I was in utero she later told me that she woke up one Saturday morning and saw a scary-looking "alien" crouching behind her television stand. She said it was watching her and she felt like screaming but instead decided to pull the covers over her head. And when she finally was brave enough to look again; it was gone. This was told in confidence (sorry, Mom!).

Well, fast-forward 5 years since then, I was 5 obviously, and I remember having my first epic-dream. A dream that I knew even at that age was something totally different from a dream. I was flying, wrapped in my favorite blanket, being taken fast straight into outer space. I started to panic and remember feeling scared. Then, my mother turns around! She's taking me into outer space, both me and her. I remember every time that I got scared (3-4 times) she would turn her head and smile the biggest and warmest smiles that only my mom could give me. It was real and weird. Back to the dream: So we're flying at a pretty fast clip and I notice the stars are all white/bright just like we normally see them from down on Earth. Before I knew it, I could see shiny and multicolored stars or "galaxies" as I called them then. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, it was like a Christmas tree effect of colors. Just everywhere. Only a few white stars could be seen, the rest were magnificently colored. Then.. it was all over. BAM! I was awake. Panicked. Sweating. In Awe.

Could it get any better? Hold on to your hat - it does.

I turned 12, got chatty with my mom one bored afternoon about the "old house" and growing up. And what transpired out of this conversation has forever changed how I see my world and the people in it. I said, "Mom, when I was 5 I had a dream that you and I left Earth together and ventured far out into space. Then we finally arrived at some point in space where the stars began looking like jewels and very colorful!"

I was waiting to hear a typical response about how dreams are just dreams and then she looks me dead in the eye and says, "Corey*, I had that same dream!"

* = name changed to conceal identity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is fascinating. I put up an interesting dream I had in the dream thread, but I feel my experience fits this type of thinking. I am an observer; a Watcher if you will, and I've grown up with a belief that I was from another world. I dreamed of this world throughout my childhood and I would draw pictures of it and call it home, without really knowing why. In my later years I saw this world destroyed. I think the reason I got into Astronomy was to find this world, but I know it isn't there anymore. There is pulsar in the Pleiades and every time I look at it I am over come with an incredible sense of longing. Perhaps this is where the world I dreamed about once resided?

I can't say I've ever felt I belonged or didn't belong here, but I do know that Human beings fascinate me. I'm always interested in what they belive, what their interests are, how they feel about things in their life. Every little aspect of their existence is point of interest to me. It also baffles me how stupid they can be, when I know they are capable of so much more.

OK that was weird. I'm a human being as well, I've just felt disconnected from humanity as a whole. I am perfectly content observing though, in fact I dare say it fulfills me completely.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Vageryn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join