Black Triangle UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme
??????? I tried my own thread

You have to have made 20 posts before you are allowed to start a thread. And anyone seeing the claim you made above would expect any such footage to be a hoax. Of course, we want to see anything real but have pretty much zero tolerance for fakery when it come to UFOs.

edit on 4-7-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's a link to the 2004 NIDS study. It's particularly interesting to note that these sightings were often made at relatively close range:

TABLE 1: List of Witness Descriptions of Low Altitudes of Triangular Aircraft

Case# Location Description of Altitude

300 Al-Theodore “Treetop Level”

218 OK-Creek Co “40 feet”

317 FL-Gainesville “100’ or less”

319 UT-Arcadia “30 feet”

272 SC-Williamson “100 feet”

303 IL-Sparta “Twice treetop height”

048 CA-Death Valley “50 feet”

050 NY-Bedford “Just Above Tree-tops”

066 MO-Nelson “3 story building”

015 OK-Inola “20 feet”

117 NV-Las Vegas “50 feet”

523 MI Marquette “Treetop”

543 TX Lockhart “~30 feet”

205 OR-Aloha “8-10 stories”

230 TX-Corpus Christi “100-150 feet”

231 FL-Newberry “150’, just over trees”

161 MO-Valley Park “40-50 feet”

330 AL-Wadley “100’ above trees”

385 VA-Lynn Haven “100 feet”

603 Germany Base “100-150 feet”

420 NY-Pond Eddy “100 feet”

450 PA-Waymart “2 stories”

575 OK-Yukon “Just over trees”

601 NJ-Jersey City “100 feet”

358 KS-Topeka “50 feet”

590 IN-Indianapolis “50 feet above big maple trees”

093 NM Standing Rock “From Ground”

271 OR “Ground (nearest)”

092 AZ-Window Rock “from ground”

156 KS Salina “on the ground”

278 OR-Eugene “ground (nearest)”

edit on 4-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And here's a well-done thread by Kandinsky on the triangles.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You know I just don't know what to make of these. I'm quite on the fence. It's not like the elusive "saucer" where everyone has a different account. Many folks have seen these, including myself - back in North-East Louisiana. Same description as others; seemingly large, low flying, slow moving, completely silent, light at each corner with one in the middle. It's the only thing I've ever seen and could definitely say "what in the world is that"?

They seem to follow the trend, as far as shape, as other de-classified Military aircraft these days, but the brazenness of them makes no sense, and the technology they are displaying is way more than we are made aware of. Whatever it is I can honestly say I've seen it and it's out there. Truly a mystery..

I feel like maybe they are "ours", but then again, the way the operate, to me, makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. Wish I had more to contribute.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Sw1tch3d because: Paragraphs
edit on 4-7-2012 by Sw1tch3d because: Wording

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why would I waste my time trying to lie or fabricate something.
Please i wouldnt waste my time . I have seen these aircraft several times . They fly out of site 300.
So get a clue . These craft are man made and are %100 real.
I have proof no need to waste time w hoax

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme

I have proof no need to waste time w hoax

Awesome. I sent you a U2U about it. Go to "Tools" at the top of the screen. Then go to "Messages". Then message me back. You should understand that people here will doubt that you have proof, especially if you evade their requests to produce it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Me and me mates years ago seen this over our estate while we was riding motorbikes on the back field. Everyone was talking about it for ages. And i guess after reading this thread i looked up on youtube, And to my surprise many people who had video on there phones had uploaded it.

there is more than one video of this of the same day, check em out. and to think at the time we all just laughed and joked about it as if it was nothing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
SOBEPS (Belgian society for the study of space phenomena) scientist August Meessen, Professor of Physics at the Catholic University at Louvain, is known in UFO circles for experiments he conducted in response to the many reports from people who said that what should have been close-range, clear photographs they took of the Belgian triangle came out blurry. He said he was able to similarly spoil photos with infrared light. That was with film cameras, but digital photography of the triangles seems to suffer the same fate. That might explain why there are no really clear videos of these things and also why whoever is behind the phenomenon seems to believe that operating these things in plain sight is not as risky as one might expect.

Aside from his experiments, here are his comments published in the French magazine Paris Match:

There are too many independent eyewitness reports to ignore. Too many of the reports describe coherent physical effects, and there is agreement among the accounts concerning what was observed. If all of these witnesses are lying, then it is a mental disease of such novelty and proportions that it must be studied. But of course there are also physical effects. The Air Force report allows us to approach the problem in a rational and scientific way. The simplest hypothesis is that the reports are caused by extraterrestrial visitors, but that hypothesis carries with it other problems. We are not in a rush to form a conclusion, but continue to study the mystery.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The closest possible aircraft or any modern engineering design I could relate to these sightings, is the Lockheed SR-91 Aurora. Although it doesn't relate to the unusually silent sightings, or the sudden bursts of extreem acceleration, it is generally a similar appearance to those of the sightings. Furthermore, I'm not one hundred percent sure that it is human aircraft at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Man-made my right cheek, these things have been spotted for over 50 years. Secondly, during the flap in Stephenville (I think it was), or possible Phoenix, apparently jets were scrambled to intercept, allegedly when one of the pilots of the interceptors landed, they were reported as being "incredibly shaken" at what they had just witnessed.

It's plausible that lower hierarchy within the air force is not kept within the loop (knowledge only privy to a select few with top security clearances), and thus respond with the protocol they've been trained to initiate when an enemy aircraft is in the sky and is not responding to local authorities (such as sending up jets to "take a look" at the thing).

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Unsolved Mysteries did a bang up job on their episode on the Belgian wave of triangles back in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Some of the characteristics described seem very strange, particularly the glowing red "probes" that the things belched out on occasion.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
These craft are man made from technology developed at Lawerence Livermore Labratory. I have pictures ill post later , of the area called site 300 and the area thats the launch site.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Things

Great story and some nice footage, the other video, is very interesting. Is it me or is there "things" moving at the nose of this craft? Amazing tech, difficult to tell but this could easily be the mythical TR-3B:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Probably just a coincidence, but according to the NIDS triangle study.

We find (see the Map #1) the sightings of Triangles appear primarily adjacent to population centers and along Interstate Highways. From the map, the Triangle sightings cluster on both coasts.

And according to the Air Force's formerly Top Secret Analysis of Flying Object Incidents in the U.S.:

THE PATTERN of sightings is definable. Sightings have been most intense throughout the states bordering the Atlantic and Pacific coast lines, and the central states of Ohio and Kentucky.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Don't forget about Illinois.

I have stated numerous times that I believe that I seen the Shiloh ufo. I am in a different town but I saw the three lights early/or late(however you want to look at it). It was massive and I tried to get closer to its location, but I lost track of it when I got to the highway. It was massive because I saw it a little over the horizon looking west. I know what I saw and I stick to it this day.

Here is what people close to it, say what they saw.

Scott AFB is conveniently close(really close) to where this happened.

I have always posted here on ATS that I think that there is a super secret black project(s) going on and I think that they like to mess with the general population every once in a while. I mean lets face it, the pilot is probably having a ball up there doing some tests. Laughing at the uproar that they are causing in the UFO field.
edit on 6-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling
edit on 6-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: track

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The NIDS report draws some interesting conclusions regarding the nature of what's going on with the triangles:

The trend of open deployment as described in this report is not consistent with secret operation of an advanced DoD aircraft. For example, crude examination of the (anecdotally derived) patterns of deployment of previously developed DoD stealth aircraft programs, including the F-117 and the B-2 aircraft, show that the pattern of deployment of unacknowledged F-117 and B-2 aircraft, prior to their acknowledgement by DoD, is different from the patterns for the Flying Triangles.

Prior to acknowledgement of the F-117 and B-2 aircraft, only rare night time sightings occurred in the sparsely populated sections of Nevada, California and a few other states (see F-117 and B-2 in 12). Flying at low altitude over populated areas was rarely reported for the F-117 or B-2. In contrast, the Flying Triangle deployment, especially during the 1990s, appears more consistent with the open and public operation of these aircraft. In some cases (for example see the above description of the Port Washington Triangle), the deployment may be more consistent with an attempt to display or to be noticed.

source
edit on 6-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is the launch area for the tr3b.. You can see the markers used to guide the aircraft in. The aircraft resemble a missile launch and is launched almost like a missile is launched from a missile silo..
edit on 7-7-2012 by Sorryucantseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme

For sale? This isn't ebay and that could be anything

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme

What is the google maps location? I have a friend that lives in San Jose that was willing to verify the location.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join