It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if "GOD" was an introvert and not an extrovert like most of you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are a lot of unique traits that are to be respected when it comes to introverts.

This site was interesting on what some introverts may go through, I am one and every one hits the nail on the head for me! It sucks living in an extrovert world! No wonder I have never felt comfortable living here, ever! The stories I could tell of all those that had to try me, but to only get pushed away by my god! Most will never reach the levels of mind I have reached for so long. Maybe that's how Jesus became so powerful and that's probably how God got his powers too. A beautiful cycle of putting foot to ass to those who have been most arrogant and ignorant to something that they should never have turned their back on. So, thanks for letting me learn it and letting my mind find it, it's more powerful than anything anyone could ever create, so try not to keep pissing it off, like you all have been, for so long!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

It's a lonely world to be introvert,sometimes we have the best minds from thinking a lot.Extroverts tend to be over zealous and forth going...but we still love them

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
but I wasn't the one who threw the first stone.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why do humans have the need to humanize this so called god?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Introvert here too.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Why do humans have the need to humanize this so called god?

We humanize everything. Look at your latest Disney/Pixar flick. But don't forget, God created us humans in His image and likeness.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
10 myths about Introverts

always interesting

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
< < < < < < < < < <

Hello.
edit on 7/2/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join