It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

For those who dispute Iran's intention to "Wipe Israel off the Map"

page: 8
29
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
More reason to love your friendly jew.

149). "The Jews were now free to indulge in their most
fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims.
Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed.
Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others
were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce
unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their
heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were
placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed
to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left
hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to
the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion.
Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their
mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the
streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks
and kicked them to death. Christian mothers were taken to the
public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red
Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head
downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If
she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another
member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of
his bayonet.
Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their
babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of
public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution,
one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission:
'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish
Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of
several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and
pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood.
Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter
of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10
meters long was along its length full to the top with blood.
Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped
off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes
put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with
deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven
into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered
a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies
that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933)




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


It's not the same because not anyone can immigrate there. I should have said a "discriminatory, racist and elitist state."
America is a nation of immigrants who were free to come here and welcomed (except very early on) and Israel only allows people of one religion which they call a race. That's just wrong on so many levels.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 


Israel has been assassinating Iranian citizens for years, if they come at Iran, i would hope that the Iranians press every red button they have aimed at Israel.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Israel and jews are the biggest threat to the rest of the peoples of the world and the thing is they cant keep there mouths shut about it but for some reason even with all the quotes and writings by jews about wiping out everyone else they still want us to believe that anti semitism has no explanation but blind hatred.
I would like to think that it is only zionists that deserve unfortunate accidents.
If iran is an existential threat to the world what dose that make israel a country that has attacked every country around it has nuclear weapons and is run by a bunch of religious racist xenophobic psychopaths with genocidal tendency.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 


The real question is...are all maps in Iran dry-erase maps? I've never had a map where you can wipe a country off of it. My main concern with this is that the U.S. Stops spending money and lives in the middle-east. Unless we take the oil after winning wars, there is no reason for us to be there. Israel may be an ally, but they don't have much to give in return.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrafax
Israel and jews are the biggest threat to the rest of the peoples of the world and the thing is they cant keep there mouths shut about it but for some reason even with all the quotes and writings by jews about wiping out everyone else they still want us to believe that anti semitism has no explanation but blind hatred.
I would like to think that it is only zionists that deserve unfortunate accidents.
If iran is an existential threat to the world what dose that make israel a country that has attacked every country around it has nuclear weapons and is run by a bunch of religious racist xenophobic psychopaths with genocidal tendency.


Wel we know israel has Nukes.........

If they are as dangerous and all powerful as you say..........whats stopping them from just dropping them on countries and wiping out the threats? Seems to me if they are such a nefarious country as you say, they should have no problem eh?

Instead they exercise restraint in the face of imminent danger, and threats issued by Iran....

America wouldnt stand for it, and would take action........

Yet Israel hasnt.........

You think Russia, China, Iran and a host of other countries havent sent secret agents in to cause discontent and take out targets, and gather information? Give me a break

Your hate is showing...........
edit on 2-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
He's at it again!
Everybody's favourite bearded dictator declared on Sunday his intention to "Wipe Israel off the face of the earth" if it attacked Iran. Now, I know what you're all thinking: "he's talking about self defense! This is about what he'd do if Israel attacked HIS nation!".

I'll grant you that.

BUT... let's keep in mind the Iranian dictator's worldview. This worldview states that the Mahdi is among us, and will declare himself soon. In such a worldview, Iran feels that this war WILL come... whether they, or we, like it or not... and that when it does, they will be victorious. This is why we see repeated news items with declarations like this one, or the one from last week where they claimed that if the US attacked, they would win.

...and it's this viewpoint that makes a regime like the one in Iran genuinely dangerous.

Do I think that this issue, as presented by the media, is black and white? No, I don't. Do I think that Iran is receiving its fair share of honest reporting? No, I don't. Do I think that necessarily equates to Iran being an innocent, benign power purely searching for peaceful nuclear power? Again... not so much, no.

What does everyone else think?

Source: Reuters: "Iran threatens Israel"



I'd like to state, also, that this thread and this viewpoint is about the Iranian LEADERSHIP. I am not talking about the Iranian people, nor is this thread intended to discuss the Iranian people. It is quite possible, if not likely, that the vast majority of Iranians would disagree with Ahmadinejad on this topic. I understand that. It is also quite likely that Ahmadinejad misrepresents the Iranian people at large. I'll grant you that, too. But the ultimate key here is that a state is always represented abroad not by its people, but by its leadership, and that is where the concerns lie. As much as we might prefer it to be that way, the Iranian people are not the ones who will make the key decisions in terms of war and peace. Please keep the discussion here to one regarding the political entity of "Iran" as opposed to the civil entity.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)



OK...I'm confused.

You state that Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map...and then proceed to speak about it as though that's a bad thing.

Don't get me wrong...I feel bad for the civilians who get caught in the middle in ALL Middle Eastern countries. But seriously...out of all the possible countries in the world for a religious nut to "have it in for"...isn't Israel the BEST one to get "wiped off the map"?

Maybe if Israel learned how to behave and gave the damn Palestinians their land back they wouldn't have to look over there shoulder all the time.

I personally think a nuclear Iran is pretty important for the stability of the Middle East and is integral for the survival of the United States. We quite simply will spend ourselves into oblivion fighting wars with taxpayer money for the benefit of oil companies unless there is SOME sort of tangible deterrent for us doing so.

What better than the Iranians having a bunch of ICBM's? It worked to keep peace between the US and the Soviet Union, right?



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 





Don't get me wrong...I feel bad for the civilians who get caught in the middle in ALL Middle Eastern countries. But seriously...out of all the possible countries in the world for a religious nut to "have it in for"...isn't Israel the BEST one to get "wiped off the map"? Maybe if Israel learned how to behave and gave the damn Palestinians their land back they wouldn't have to look over there shoulder all the time.


Do some research, Israel has tried to give back land to palestine.....up to 90 percent of it infact.....

Hamas and its leaders TURNED THEM DOWN.......

As ive said before in many other threads, its not about land, its about ideologies.........and Hamas and other Extreme islamic factions, want nothing less then the jews eradicated........

If it was about land it would have been solved ages ago
edit on 2-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by Awen24
 


The real question is...are all maps in Iran dry-erase maps? I've never had a map where you can wipe a country off of it. My main concern with this is that the U.S. Stops spending money and lives in the middle-east. Unless we take the oil after winning wars, there is no reason for us to be there. Israel may be an ally, but they don't have much to give in return.


Oh...you're so innocent and cute.

1. Can't "wipe a country off the map", huh?

-Ever hear of "Palestine"? Prior to 1948 it used to sit right exactly where it says "Israel" today.
-What about Burma? Last time I checked it's now referred to as "Myanamar".
-"Texas" used to be called "Mexico" on maps.
-I've noticed that maps no longer have that one big green blob called the "USSR"...there seems to now be a slightly smaller blob called "Russia" and a whole slew of tiny multicolored patches in Eastern Europe.
-Indian Reservations seem to have had large chunks of them "wiped off the map".

Don't get me wrong...I'm totally cool with "wiping Israel off the map"...couldn't happen to nicer people in my opinion. I'm just pointing out that the history of the world IS the history of ever-changing maps.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wish these Muslim extremists and Israeli zionists would just go out into the desert somewhere and nuke each other off the face of the earth if they want to see Allah and Jehovah so bad. Leave this degenerate planet of sinners for the meek to inherit, like we were promised, and just f#ck off.

I'm so tired of this bickering over who's going to be the one to annihilate earth in nuclear cataclysm while the idiots on here argue over which side they want to win this apocalyptic war. It doesn't f#ing matter who wins, you know that, right?

Allah, Jehovah, Muhammad, Buddha and Jesus combined couldn't save us from our own stupidity at this point. And quite frankly, I struggle to find a reason why any of them would even want to.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrafax
More reason to love your friendly jew.

149). "The Jews were now free to indulge in their most
fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims.
Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed.
Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others
were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce
unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their
heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were
placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed
to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left............... we discovered
a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies
that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933)


Maybe the Christians were firing rockets on them. Maybe the Christian deserved it.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 


Everytime this radical moron says this there are a whole bunch of people on here that deny he said it. Then you have to go through a bunch of searches and copying to show them that he actually said it. I got tired of wasting my time with these people. I wonder if they will wait a week and then deny this again. I am glad to see you have brought this to everybody's attention. Maybe now we can get past wether or not he has said it, and get on to the more important aspects of the statement. Like what it means for the people of Israel and their Ally's.
Thank you!



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
IMHO let israel and iran duke it out and whatever happens, happens....as an american i DO NOT support israel at all, they are digging their own hole.....with that said, as soon as iran attacks a US based resource......then we can get involved



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Why is it that when Ahmadinejad says that he wants to wipe Israel of the face of the earth (which was a mis quote) does everyone believe him?
and when he says that he is not making weapons he is a lier?

and to those who think that Ahmadinejad is a Dictator are not very bright and just spew propaganda
Iran is a Islamic republic which has Ali Khamenei as the supreme leader who as the name suggests is the real leader and Ahmadinejad is the political face.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by milominderbinder
 





Don't get me wrong...I feel bad for the civilians who get caught in the middle in ALL Middle Eastern countries. But seriously...out of all the possible countries in the world for a religious nut to "have it in for"...isn't Israel the BEST one to get "wiped off the map"? Maybe if Israel learned how to behave and gave the damn Palestinians their land back they wouldn't have to look over there shoulder all the time.


Do some research, Israel has tried to give back land to palestine.....up to 90 percent of it infact.....

Hamas and its leaders TURNED THEM DOWN.......

As ive said before in many other threads, its not about land, its about ideologies.........and Hamas and other Extreme islamic factions, want nothing less then the jews eradicated........

If it was about land it would have been solved ages ago
edit on 2-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)


Let's see some links to back up what your saying. Because Israel has never honored any agreement they had with Hamas. In the peace agreement they made that Carter negotiated they were supposed to withdraw to pre 67 borders which they didn't do. They also agreed to no new settlements and they keep building them. If the liars of the world were to adopt a flag it would be the Israeli flag.



Bill Clinton: Netanyahu killed the peace process



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins
reply to post by Awen24
 


Everytime this radical moron says this there are a whole bunch of people on here that deny he said it. Then you have to go through a bunch of searches and copying to show them that he actually said it. I got tired of wasting my time with these people. I wonder if they will wait a week and then deny this again. I am glad to see you have brought this to everybody's attention. Maybe now we can get past wether or not he has said it, and get on to the more important aspects of the statement. Like what it means for the people of Israel and their Ally's.
Thank you!


The reason why people say he didn't say it is because the saying wipe Israel off the map can't be said in his language. And If you were to check out the people who are doing the translating has been criticized by the US state dept for purposely mistranslating what he said. Which is no surprise seeing how it's owned and ran by Israeli's. Some people in this forum actually support the motto deny ignorance.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 


OP,

I read your link and saw no allusion to 'wiping Israel off the map". Why did you include the phrase in your title?

I'll tell you why, You're a propaganda artist or have been taken in by the propaganda itself. No honor either way.

Sensationalist titles are a dime o' dozen.

Secondly, the term "wipe Israel off the map" has been thoroughly debunked as a bogus claim, time and time again, if you have the NERVE to research the issue.

But I take it you haven't , or else I wouldn't be here typing this.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Iran will likely try to harm Israel in some way, however I believe their nefarious plans will be stopped. Israel always seems to find a way to survive in the end, and this country has been through ALOT over the ages.
edit on 3-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 



Doesn't America state the exact same thing? It will wipe anyone who attacks it off the face of the earth?

Somewhat ironic and sensationalist post, with a very open agenda. Israel is no angel nation either.

Please stop the propaganda, it's comical.

If Iran is attacked by Israel I hope it does wipe it off the face of the planet, it'd be about time that the bully got it's comeuppance.

T



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join