It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: In my seat - A Pilot's Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This video is about a pilot who was supposed to be on American Airlines Flight 11 the morning of 9/11. It's an incredible story that I haven't seen before.

No conspiracy theory here, just a story.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
This video is about a pilot who was supposed to be on American Airlines Flight 11 the morning of 9/11. It's an incredible story that I haven't seen before.

Moving. Although I am not into the Christian thing, it almost brought me to tears.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Moving. Although I am not into the Christian thing, it almost brought me to tears.

Finally we agree on something.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well, this can only mean one of two things...either flight 11 actually did hit the north tower, or ,Steve Scheibner is a sinister secret agent spewing tear jerking stories to promote the OS and cover up the plot to take over the world.

I have ten bucks saying I know which one the conspriacy theorists will say it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Well, this can only mean one of two things...either flight 11 actually did hit the north tower, or ,Steve Scheibner is a sinister secret agent spewing tear jerking stories to promote the OS and cover up the plot to take over the world.

I have ten bucks saying I know which one the conspriacy theorists will say it is.

I clearly stated that this video is an amazing story, NOT a conspiracy theory video.

But since this is a conspiracy theory forum you just couldn't resist... right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Well, technically, if you just wanted to share the story, it should have gone to the BTS side. You did put it in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory forum.

BUT, the poster you responded to is still being illogical. Why does one man's story make or break the OS? Just because he didn't get on the plane, doesn't mean the OS is true, or the conspiracy theories are false? I don't understand what point he was trying to make anyway?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but my father knew a guy that was a B-52 tail gunner in Vietnam. Two days before a mission, he broke his leg and couldn't go on the mission with the rest of the crew. The aircraft was shot down, and the only two crew members they haven't found yet were the navigator and the tail gunner.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Well, technically, if you just wanted to share the story, it should have gone to the BTS side. You did put it in the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory forum.

BUT, the poster you responded to is still being illogical. Why does one man's story make or break the OS? Just because he didn't get on the plane, doesn't mean the OS is true, or the conspiracy theories are false? I don't understand what point he was trying to make anyway?

What he did here is a typical debunker tool.. ( So now Steve Scheibner is in on it too?? ).....

That's just what they do, unfortunately...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but my father knew a guy that was a B-52 tail gunner in Vietnam. Two days before a mission, he broke his leg and couldn't go on the mission with the rest of the crew. The aircraft was shot down, and the only two crew members they haven't found yet were the navigator and the tail gunner.

I guess if it's not your time...... it's not your time.

I think I read somewhere that there were a few scheduled passengers that didn't get on the plane because of some minor changes they made the night before.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. It brought me to tears. I'm a sucker for sap. Life is so so strange. I still think 9/11 was an inside job, but I want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart . . . I'm not sure . . . it's hard to type right now . . . I met a pilot once . . . he had a wife too . . . serving in the military is . . . I, . . . I just want to say thankyou.

Thankyou.

This is a joke, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Thanks for posting the video. It brought me to tears. I'm a sucker for sap. Life is so so strange. I still think 9/11 was an inside job, but I want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart . . . I'm not sure . . . it's hard to type right now . . . I met a pilot once . . . he had a wife too . . . serving in the military is . . . I, . . . I just want to say thankyou.

Thankyou.

This is a joke, right?

What's a joke ?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

One of them was Seth Macfarlane. He was supposed to be on Flight 11, and arrived late. Just think, if not for a bad alarm clock or something, we wouldn't have Family Guy, or Ted now.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What's a joke ?

The funniest part for me was when he said he felt a "twinge of guilt" that it wasn't him on the plane.

He should save that stuff for church meetings. He sounds like Kate McCann.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Do you have anything else going on in your life besides trying to debunk every truther thread on ATS ?
I bet you are a hoot at party's

How come you never show up in other topics?
You seem to be on a one man crusade. Maybe you are paid by whoever !

edit on 2-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The overall message of the video is good. People shouldn't waste their time. They should make the most of their opportunities to contribute to the improvement of . . . whatever.

Good Ol' Dave for instance could take his ten dollars and start a fund to indict George W. Bush for war crimes, for being the first President in US history to send political prisoners to foreign countries for torture.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The overall message of the video is good. People shouldn't waste their time. They should make the most of their opportunities to contribute to the improvement of . . . whatever.

Good Ol' Dave for instance could take his ten dollars and start a fund to indict George W. Bush for war crimes, for being the first President in US history to send political prisoners to foreign countries for torture.

According to GoodolDaves' logic the government is too incompetent to pull off a scheme like this one, and since they admitted that they sent people to other countries to be tortured there's no reason to suspect that they did it on purpose.
edit on 2-7-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There were several stories of people that should have died on 9/11.

Grammy award winning singer Patti Austin was booked on United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001, from Boston to San Francisco. However, she had to change the flight to a day earlier because her mother had a stroke.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, MTV's the Real World first "Mormon" - Julie Stoffer was booked on American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston to LA. But due to a fight with her boyfriend, Stoffer missed the flight.

Mark Walburg and some friends were scheduled to fly on American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston to Los Angeles. At the last minute they changed their plans and decided to charter a plane to Toronto, Canada, for a film festival. From Toronto, they flew on to Los Angeles.

The movie that the History Channel put out was " I Missed Flight 93." It was about the stories of three people who, for whatever reason, missed their flight.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

debunkers' brilliant reasoning as per usual. not. lol?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

According to GoodolDaves' logic the government is too incompetent to pull off a scheme like this one, and since they admitted that they sent people to other countries to be tortured there's no reason to suspect that they did it on purpose.
edit on 2-7-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

yeah, and secret service is called secret service because they can't keep anything (you've guessed it) - a secret. mostly, in fact, because of critical and anti-ignorant members of the public. (you've guessed it) such as goodoldave. kik?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

One of them was Seth Macfarlane. He was supposed to be on Flight 11, and arrived late. Just think, if not for a bad alarm clock or something, we wouldn't have Family Guy, or Ted now.

That's right, I heard him talk about it on the radio. I think he said that he was hungover and didn't get to the airport on time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join