And now the people of Japan are angry...Finally! 200,000+ Protest but little MSM Coverage.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Originally posted by jinni73
I dont know what Japan have done to deserve all this nuclear misery I was speaking to a nuclear scientist the other day who had seen the memo which had the order to bomb Hiroshima after the war had finished.

plus the Fukushima disaster was done intentionally as the disaster was put into the football scores the week before the disaster

Eeerm what?

Link pls? I'd like to read up about this.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by RoyalBlue

ok time too wake up,,

Environment Pollution
Date/Time: Monday, 02 July, 2012 at 03:53 (03:53 AM) UTC

"radioactive cesium was found in the urine samples from 141 infants and young children living in Fukushima Prefecture,"

its already to late obviously,, are u are still saying,,OHHHITS YEARS DOWN THE ROAD!!!!
WAKE THE # UP!

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Where the h*ll did that response come from????? Apparently you took my response the wrong way. Yes, I know people are already contaminated!!!!!! What I was saying to the less "enlightened" people who argue "where's all the thousands of dead people from contamination?"(as if none of this nightmare is real), is that it could take years before "their proof" will finally be seen. A person exposed to radioactive contamination could take up to ten years before they start showing the physical devastation, the damage from it.
edit on 2-7-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by RoyalBlue

out of all the info i posted that's all you can latch your unsubstantiated argument + a tearjerking emotional[irrational] appeal on?
educate myself indeed

here's another couple of links [though i'm sure nobody will bother to read them]

educate-yourself.org...

Here is a link to a Tokyo radiation monitoring site located in the Shinjuku area. Note that the highest reading occurred briefly on March 15, but quickly returned to near- normal levels for every day since. This chart covers up to March 19, but you can access the latest chart by visiting the link.

monitoring.tokyo-eiken.go.jp...

edit on 2-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

Really??? I read the link you gave me stating how the reading briefly went up in Tokyo, then cam e back down. That article is from March 19, 2011, a handful of days after March 11 when the Tsunami and meltdown started, when the Japanese (and leaders around the world) were busy suppressing and hiding how bad things really were. And the statement from the article :

Same with Chernobyl, there was a substantial explosion (due to sabotage) that threw a great deal of radioactive material high into the atmosphere, which allowed for a wider distribution of radioactive fallout. But that has not been the case so far with Daiichi and there's no reason to believe such an explosion will occur.

ummm.......we already now now explosions did occur, as they were captured on camera for the world to see, and the resulting damaged site...........this article was premature and ill-informed to use as a valid argument knowing what we all know now......

Try again, give me another educate-yourself.org article worthy of an adult debate..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It is amazing to see my videos here on Above Top Secret. The situation in Japan keeps getting more and more intense. I go to these protests and I see the people of Japan get more and more angry with each government decision. The J-gov seems to be going totally against the will of the people.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron
Good for them, at least they're doing SOMETHING about their corrupt government...unlike America who seems to think change can be achieved only through bitching and moaning.

Time to grow a pair America.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

Not that they have a democracy, but this type of stuff shouldn't even be happening in a so-say democracy. (This is related but not exactly.)

People should not have to take to the freakin' streets and yell and put up signs and be pepper sprayed to be heard. The freaking gov't is supposed to listen to the people. That's what they say 'they do', but we all know it's the money interests that own the politicians, and most people don't have a problem with that. They think if they vote, they make a difference. I hate that they are even allowed to vote. They don't even know what the hell they should be voting for, what matters.

It'll be a Blue Moon come the day most Americans take to the streets, and by then, it'll probably be too late. It's disgusting...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The people of Japan are still protesting in the streets over the nuclear issue. They do not want nuclear power in this nation anymore. Native born Japanese tend to be slow to anger. They need a really good reason to take to the streets. The government and the nuclear industry poisoned the entire nation and the people know it. Native Japanese have not forgotten the horror of having two nuclear bombs dropped on them. They were kind of dubbed into nuclear power in the first place; but that is another thread for another day. The J-gov has been lucky all these years that only minor leaks and problems have occurred in Japan. They can cover that up pretty easily. Yet, there is no way for the J-gov to hide what has happened at the former Fukushima NPP. The J-gov has been in crazy damage control this entire time without even considering the long term effects the meltdowns are going to have on the nation of Japan and the world.

Now, national elections are coming up in Japan and these politicians are suddenly scared of getting kicked out of office. The people of Japan might decide to totally clean house. Japan has many political parties and most them have at least a few seats in locals government as well as national government. The DPJ and the LDP are the two major parties in Japan. The LDP helped, not only bring NPP`s to Japan, but created the corrupt collusion between the gov and the nuclear industry. The DPJ promised social change for Japan and `throw out the bums` but have so far played the same game as the LDP. Native Japanese know all of this and also know there are other options besides these two parties. Things are going to get real intense here in Tokyo in the coming months.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
reply to post by jude11

It is amazing to see my videos here on Above Top Secret. The situation in Japan keeps getting more and more intense. I go to these protests and I see the people of Japan get more and more angry with each government decision. The J-gov seems to be going totally against the will of the people.

Welcome out of the shadows!

Nice work on the vids and they are doing a lot of good by getting the word out. Especially from a foreigner's eyes. I spent about 6 Months in Osaka and as you know, the Japanese people are a very tight lipped people when it concerns their Nation. I also spent almost 8 yrs in Korea and it's actually worse there in some ways.

Anyhoo, I've been keeping an eye on this and it just isn't getting any calmer it seems.

I also know that when protests get out of hand in many parts of Asia, it can get very messy. How close do you think the Japanese are getting on this issue?

Thanks for posting and please keep us informed.

Jude11
Peace

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join