It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designer Pagan Sun warm weather - Olympics on July 27th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Britain continued to be be under a mixture of storms and rain throughout June 2012.

The forecast for July and August 2012 is also forecast to a mixed outlook from
continious low pressure with frequent rain and showers and totally unreliable.

We British are now resigned to a dull forecast for July and August via the forecasts.

The Pagan ritual Olympics will desire the Sun.

Weather manipulation may be evident if Britain suddenly gets a mini heatwave
around the 27th July for the Olympics 2012 ZION opening ceremony.

Olympic Weather Watch 27th July 2012 - will we get the Sun and mini heat wave?.

edit on 1-7-2012 by deprogrammer because: title edit

edit on 1-7-2012 by deprogrammer because: post placed in dreams and predictions - removed from geo engineeering and chemtrails

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The moment anyone in England says that theres going to be good weather from x-y date basically has guaranteed that for those days its gonna rain like f&^%$

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting question. We haven't had a proper summer in a good few years now. The sky's been mostly gray these days.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Why has this chemtrail geo - engineering post

been placed in the 'dreams and predictions' section on ATS?

Surely this is relevent to to designed geo engineering for specific events.

China have been on record for such tactical weather geo enginneering via chemtrail cloud seeding.

That is not a dream or prediction but fact. Shame any mention of chemtrails etc gets terminated on ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

hello, i think you may be right, i've been saying the same thing, the week before the queens jubilee i said to people at work, 'you just watch, it will be gorgeous weather on the queens jubilee'. The forecast was rain but it turned out to be hot and sunny all day, at least it was in west yorkshire where i live,

over the last few days there has been a white residue all over my car too, everytime i turn on the wipers the water is cloudy and there have been dry white marks all over the car, could this be anything to do with chemtrails?

cheers,

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

No we had winds blowing in from the Sahara desert and they brought sand small enough to be like dust, I scrapped loads off and have set it to dry for my earth collection

(I collect dirt,soil sand from all over the world, whereever I go and put them in pretty pots and label them, yes its silly but I enjoy it lol )

Iam west yorkshire as well Brighouse at the mo,you?
edit on 1-7-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985

'hello, i think you may be right, i've been saying the same thing, the week before the queens jubilee i said to people at work, 'you just watch, it will be gorgeous weather on the queens jubilee'. The forecast was rain but it turned out to be hot and sunny all day, at least it was in west yorkshire where i live,'

Thank you for your wise observation. The 2011 Royal wedding had wonderful warm weather a week before.

The day the 2012 Olympic torch was light.. Britain had a freak mini heat wave.

This is not 'dreams and predictions' forum material and should return to Geo engineering and Chemtrails.

There is history on public national events for cloud seeding and weather manipulation.

We must monitor the weather on the build up towards the 27th July 2012 regarding the Olympics.

That is advanced collective research to a possible weather enigma and not prophecy or dream forum

We should have a 'Pre Olympic 2012 UK Weather Watch' approaching the 27th July Opening ceremony

Research material information only and no dreams or predictions .

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Queen did't get any sun for her jubilee. You would think she could have called in a favor to HAARP control central?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

hi there, my mum said it was dust from the sahara desert too but i'm always a bit skeptical,

i'm only a few miles away in beautiful dewsbury, lol (don't worry, the beautiful bit was sarcasm), isn't it amazing that out of all the members all over the world on this site we just happened to look at the same post at the same time,

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No we had winds blowing in from the Sahara desert and they brought sand small enough to be like dust, I scrapped loads off and have set it to dry for my earth collection

(I collect dirt,soil sand from all over the world, whereever I go and put them in pretty pots and label them, yes its silly but I enjoy it lol )

Iam west yorkshire as well Brighouse at the mo,you?

Who is it that tells us its sand from the Sahara? the MSM.

Probably is though

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The day of the queens jubilee absolutely poured with rain all day. The white residue we've had in London. It appears that the low pressure (rain) has spiralled from Spain and North Africa bringing grains of sand down with the rain droplets.

The one prediction that is 100% true is that you can never accurately predict British weather.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by XeroOne

Why has this chemtrail geo - engineering post

been placed in the 'dreams and predictions' section on ATS?

Surely this is relevent to to designed geo engineering for specific events.

China have been on record for such tactical weather geo enginneering via chemtrail cloud seeding.

That is not a dream or prediction but fact. Shame any mention of chemtrails etc gets terminated on ATS

Given everything I've heard on Alex Jones' show, I could say it was chemtrails, but since I'm not an expert on high-altitude moisture dispersal at -60C temperatures, and haven't personally come across white residue, I'll wait out on that. The government did experiment with weather modification around 60 years ago off the coast of Wales by spraying particles into the atmosphere/clouds, I believe.

Something's definitely wrong with the climate or weather, though. We're getting nowhere near the amount of sun and blue sky we did several years ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

hello, i just thought i'd share this with you regarding weather manipulation for the olympics, i've started a thread about it but i remembered commenting on this thread a bit back and thought maybe you might find this interesting,

www.bbc.co.uk...

thank you

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985

hello, i just thought i'd share this with you regarding weather manipulation for the olympics, i've started a thread about it but i remembered commenting on this thread a bit back and thought maybe you might find this interesting,

www.bbc.co.uk...

The UK weather has been the wettest summer in April to June in history and continues to be so.

Maybe ..the weather is being manipulated for the feel good factor sunny warm spell for the
opening ceremony for the London 2012 Olympic Games and extending throughout the event.

Lets credit the UK mini heatwave to the Olympics ? Our 2012 ZION NAZI games are wonderful.

We can only wait and see

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well......The sun is here in the UK. Just in time for the Olympics opening ceremony. Looks like the OP was onto something.
After weather predictions gave very unsettled weather for the next month in the ukl, now apparently the jet stream is moving off!! I smell HAARP.

Could this be an related to HAARP activity?? News report

Yay Sunshine!!

Guess weather manipulation has gone along way since the russians first tried it!
Weather manipulation

top topics

join