It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Bigfoot question..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey just have a question for all you bigfoot enthusiasts.

Just to start off i do believe in Bigfoot to an extent, But i was just wondering, has there ever been any pictures of Bigfoots in a group, i done a few internet searches and couldn't find any. I was just wondering because if they are primates then shouldn't they live in a colony much like Gorillas or other large apes, Since thats all bigfoot is, A large ape.

That is why i pose this question, Has there ever been any reported Bigfoot sightings in a group, or like a family of them. Just to me that seems the logical way they would live.

Sorry if this seems stupid to any of you folks, But it was just something that was on my mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ive read a few stories involving families of bigfoot, and the one about a group of them attacking a log cabin.
www.bigfootencounters.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Apparently you have never seen a Rick Ross music video.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Asking questions Is never stupid, especially if you truly want a answer.

I know very little detail on the actual topic however I would like to contribute by pointing out some perspectives that will assist in finding an appropiate answer to your question

With regards to the questions you posed.

Yes primates are very social beings and would be logical to assume the same characteristics would apply to a creature called "big foot"

However this is assuming "Bigfoot" or what ever you want to call it did actually evolve from primates, presuming it actually exisists.

Everything I have read about Incounters with this creature are visual and auditory experiences. I do not believe it was ever determined that it actually shared the same genetic composition of primates. Just because it may look like one does not necessarily mean it is one.

I do not know, therefore aliens
edit on 1-7-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

I do not know, therefore aliens

Some people think that Bigfoot came from Agatha a planet in the Sirius galaxy
And that they were stranded here when a prison ship crashed
Read in disbelief here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't know much about Bigfoot but some of the pictures are fairly convincing

Cran

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the input guys.

I just presumed that it being like a large ape, it would act like one and have the same social needs.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It would seem likely, given that it's a primate... But most encounters seem to indicate a mostly solitary creature. But there are tales, such as the Ape Canyon episode, that indicate otherwise.

My guess, and that's all it is obviously, is that they range in a solitary fashion, but may have lose family units.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

www.bigfootencounters.com...
www.bfro.net...
www.nabigfootsearch.com...
www.texasbigfoot.com...

Snoopie there are hundreds of reports of them being seen and experienced in family groups.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Orangutans are quite solitary, actually. I'm not sure how well a phylogenetic assessment of behavior would work in this case. There are just too many other variables like proximity to humans and things that we probably don't even know about.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I bow to your expertise, since I have none... Only opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Your username is an animal, that counts for something!

top topics

join