It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Scientific Skeptics That Need Evidence Of Energy-Spirit, Please Check This Out (Here is Much Evi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Of course most of these videos were suppressed by The Main Stream. In order for something to be "Scientific" a group of materialistic scientists have to agree, otherwise they can disapprove and call it pseudo-science. Of course, if there is evidence for Energy - Consciousness, they will do this and this information will not be known.

Even some scientists admit that Main Stream Scientists are corrupted. They lie about medicine working - which does- in order to keep getting money [1]. Even some scientists are coming to the realization that The Earth is a Living Thing [2]. They tried to suppress this information for so long, not only just materialistic scientists - who reject evidence they don't like as "fake", but The Church who also reject evidence "they don't like". The information is out there for those who care to seek. The consciousness, intention is a vital force, not only existing in the mind. This should be something all should realize by now.

Here is much more evidence (which was suppressed):

Cancer Tumor Cured With Only Intention

Love Intention is Tested on Rice With Positive Results

Skeptic Does The Rice Experiment-Shocked It Works

Skeptic Scared To Lose Materialism Since Energy Worker Proved Himself

Chi Energy Scientifically Test (Video Surpressed - Definitely Not In MainStream Media News)

Evidence For Near Death Experiences

Skeptics Shocked By Information Animal Psychic Received (Animal was GOING to be a an actor but never did, so it's not like the psychic could have known)

Skeptics Put Psychics To The Test (They're real) pt 1

Skeptics Put Psychics To The Test (They're real) pt 2

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am glad that someone conducted an experiment with this after Dr. Emoto's results. After reading and watching Hidden Messages In Water, I tried this rice experiment at home and it worked 100%! I got so excited and started telling everyone I knew because for me, here was evidence of something considered intangible, and the meaning, for me, supported the notion that our thoughts really can have an effect on us and our surroundings. I have always been careful what I expose my consciousness to and this experiment only solidified that notion. It also gives me faith that intentions really do work, whether through prayer, good thoughts or hope.

I would encourage people who doubt this to try it themselves with 3 containers of rice and water. I actually did it with 6 cups. I had 3 that were just in a cup and one cup I gave positive thoughts to for 5 minutes a day, the 2nd I gave negative thoughts to, and the 3rd I ignored. I then went on to set up another 3 that I actually wrote words on each container. Positive words on one(love, hope, grace) and negative on another( fear, hate, greed), and the 3rd one I ignored. Like the experiment there was a very definitive contrast in both set ups.

I later tested just 2 cups. One I simply gave attention to with no intent, just observation, whereas the one next to it(3 feet away) I ignored. The same results occurred. The one with attention did not rot and stink whereas the ignored one did. So not only do negative impressions affect things, so does ignoring them, imo.

Thanks for your work and this thread, I feel that people should be made aware of this and the connection to water is only reinforced through these findings. Yes I know a lot of people will tie this to What The Bleep Do We Know and decorate it with pseudo -science malarky, but specifically the rice experiment shines through as true, imo.

Peace,
spec

edit on 1-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: spelling derp

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks for your work and this thread, I feel that people should be made aware of this and the connection to water is only reinforced through these findings. Yes I know a lot of people will tei this to What The Bleep Do We Know and decorate it with pseudo -science malarky, but specifically the rice experiment shines through as true, imo.

Peace,
spec

Yeah, that is the only bad thing. For some reason, the New Age movement was infiltrated with this idea that you can just sit around thinking positive thoughts and everything will be ok. It seems like this is what that What The Bleep movie is promoting. I actually think that this idea came from negative people, who want the positive people to sit back and do nothing while they spread negativity, fear, and keep harming the planet.

So that is what I want to make clear, thought intention is true, and if you can do it, awesome, but remember that there are negative people with this information that are using it to promote fear and destruction, so don't think you can just sit around thinking about love and the evil "powers that be" will go away.

I'm actually going to address this topic in another thread, but for now, I just hope that people will accept this premise since more than enough information is out there, and like you, they can try the experiment for themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Here in Oregon, the UofO has been conducting experiments on thought/prayer applied to matter(organic) and I wanted to be a part of a group experiment with others to just sit and try to affect material in a petri dish, under controlled environment to see what happens. I personally feel that, yea, a group of people with the same intention in a span of time focused on a subject will create direct results. I have been unable to find out much more about the university experiments, but I will post them when I do.
Here are a couple of interesting reads/studies on the subject:
www.siib.org...
www.goodreads.com...
Maybe this mechanism can be related to law of attraction as well, in that the 'force' seeks out harmonizing energies to coalesce with, and the same for negative energy.
For me, this idea supports the idea that who we hang around with, and what we expose ourselves to, really does have an effect, literally. (thanks Mom and Dad, you were right!
)

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting topic but do you have any sources that aren't videos?

It's such a slow way to get information.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
For me, this idea supports the idea that who we hang around with, and what we expose ourselves to, really does have an effect, literally. (thanks Mom and Dad, you were right!
)

Peace

Yup, I agree.

Originally posted by DelMarvel
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting topic but do you have any sources that aren't videos?

It's such a slow way to get information.

I remember many articles about a "field" Russian scientists were discovering that holds thought, and the scientists used it to test to see if it can be used to get an "image" across to another person - telepathy. Don't know where these articles are now. I don't really save these articles because I'm more interested in videos so I "favorite" those instead. Maybe someone is more reading oriented and can post some articles here.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Excellent thread
S&F.

Shouldn't it be in the Metaphysics area though?

new topics

top topics

join