It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern NC, The Rain Gods have listened!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I mowed the grass yesterday, knowing that every time I mow the yard, it like always rains the next day. Well right now, the rain god [Tlaloc] has appeared.

Yes, we need this rain to cool off in this heat.

Starting to thunder now.

What's weird, there were no clouds to even suggest it would rain.

It looked clear.

Looks like we are getting small hail but by the time it reaches the ground it like already melted. Unless it's a patch of hard rain.

Looks like the weather can't make up it's mind just yet. Doesn't know if it wants to rain or wants to keep the Sun out. lol
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The (rain gods) love you and are blessing you with the rain. Dance in the rain...laugh in the rain...thank the rain gods...for bringing coolness to your region. I am happy for you....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hmm, maybe I should wash my car, that always does the trick too, either that or it causes a bird to drop a bomb.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlfose

Hmm, maybe I should wash my car, that always does the trick too, either that or it causes a bird to drop a bomb.

Yeah, I hate that every time I wash my car, a bird just happens to do it's duty.

Messed up.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Figures I'll be missing the action.

I got to go to work soon.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

The (rain gods) love you and are blessing you with the rain. Dance in the rain...laugh in the rain...thank the rain gods...for bringing coolness to your region. I am happy for you....

Yes, and keep an eye out for the Lightening Gods......

Des

edit on 1-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Totally got dark out there real quick. Grr, I got to drive in this heavy rain. Can't see nothing but white out there now. Coming down heavy.

Man what was the point in taking a shower? My hair is all dry and now it's going to be drenched. lol
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Live in NC, we just had a great hour-long storm.

I love storms...there's something so elemental and raw about them. I was enjoying this one on my front porch, safely ensconced in my rocking chair. Then the hail started and I decided to enjoy the storm safely ensconced in my living room.

Possibly more storms this evening

new topics

top topics

join