It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you Impeach Obama......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

“Yes Obama violated the constitution but Bush did it first so it’s OK”

The point is that everyone attacking Obama for 3 years because they supposedly love the constitution so much are lying pieces of garbage.

Yes because you know every obama hater's intent and thoughts. This isnt the past, people are focusing on the present and want the most incompetent and traitorous president in US history to be removed from office. Many people felt the same about bush too including myself. Bush is ancient news and if we can gather up support to remove the fool who is in charge currently we can start focusing on those that have past transgressions on their record.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Yep - Bushes fault again - LOL. You have to be kidding. When does it stopped - The secret is out - Bush and Cheney are gone. So let move on to the next goof ball - Obummer.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by CB328

Yep - Bushes fault again - LOL. You have to be kidding. When does it stopped

when hte crap they did no longer has any effect.

If you think their influence no longer matters have a look at Iraq, have a look at how long the banking crisis has gone on. Have a look at the US deficit which will be paying for their war for decades to come.

If you are not prepared to acknowledge that these things have an effect far beyond W's presidency then you are in denial.

The idea tha all that can be solved in 1 x 4 year presidency is pathetic - you guys are going to be paying for that pair's hubris for decades.

edit on 1-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh K - I get it. Lets drive the debt even deeper - I mean like deep throat type deeper. Lets start some more wars. Lets fine our populace for not having health care. I for one am sick and tired of the W finger pointing. Did he screw everything up - yes. Lets move on for Gods sake - we get. Now after all the zars and mega gigantic money spent that could fill foot ball fields literally, solar energy pay offs for political contributions, a health care plan that no one read before it was passed (good lord), continuous wars that were promised to stop, transparency that is a joke (even you have to admit that one) - can we move here and do something that make sense for American people to pull themselves up by the boot straps - and I do not mean more food stamps, more money for more illegitimate children, carbon tax. Who is this guy? do remember any of his campaign promises at all? It doesn't even seem like the same person - he is a black George Bush.

Thanks for the thought out response - I do see your point - but really, isn't it time to start a fire under his ass?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If we impeach Obama for his actions, we really should impeach the entire federal government. We have a system of checks and balances.

For instance Obama introduced his blueprint for health care reform a couple years ago, then the legislators watered it down and threw in all their own special interest goodies. The end result was significantly different than Obama's blueprint. Calling it "Obamacare" is a gross over-simplification of who is responsible for that legislation.

If you dislike "Obamacare," you should blame the Senate and House of Representatives for passing the legislation. Now that the Supreme Court has upheld the legislation, they too share in the blame.

I personally think the health care system is in desperate need of reform, and I am glad Obama attempted the reform. However I completely disagreed with the individual mandate from the beginning, as it is essentially a direct (unconstitutional) tax.

I certainly will not be supporting the effort to impeach Obama, but we will not get my vote in the election... but neither will R-Money or any other dempublican talking head.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh K - I get it. Lets drive the debt even deeper - I mean like deep throat type deeper. Lets start some more wars. Lets fine our populace for not having health care. I for one am sick and tired of the W finger pointing. Did he screw everything up - yes. Lets move on for Gods sake - we get.
.(snippage)
Thanks for the thought out response - I do see your point - but really, isn't it time to start a fire under his ass?

Sure - but it depends what you want - a president could probably fix up W's f-ups in 3-4 terms (if one could get elected so often and yest I know they are only allowed 2) - but what do you think the chances aer of anyone who did actualy try to fix W's f-ups in short order getting re-elected??

You'd have to increase taxes & slash spending - and not just the sort of spending the R's want slashed - defence would have to be a massive loser - it takes up about 40% of your Federal tax take. And the sort of tax increases required would make the increases for Obamacare look like small change too - you are looking at trillions required between the 2 measures.

I dont' think anyone who truied that, from eitehr side, would be electable for a 2nd term.

And you - the US public - are the ones driving that.

I don't buy all the bumf about "the political system is corrupt" - Politicians respond to the messages they get from the electorate - and candidates who spend more tend to get more votes - so of course they seek to raise as much money as possible - you are rewarding them for it!!! You also reward them for attacking each other and opposing each other's policies regardless - what is good for the country cuts no actual slack with the US electorate!

Obamacare will certainly be an "point of discussion" at the upcoming election.......and I wonder what the distribution of votes from the 30 million people who will get health care/insurance will be??

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Prosecute Bush and Cheney for violating the first, second, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th and 12th ammendments of the constitution.

President Obama's Department of Justice has expressed no interest in initiating & supporting that process. The words "dead end" come to mind at this point.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right. Bush should be prosecuted, as should Obama.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The economic damage caused in the Bush years will hang over the U.S. for 50 years. He was, without a doubt, the worst President in any of our lifetimes.

That being said, I think every living President has hidden behind national security in order to destroy the Constitution, so I would be in favor of the simultaneous impeachment of Obama and prosecution of all living presidents (and their high level staff).

BUT, the point of the OP is to show the hypocrisy of the partisan right, which is considerable, and for that I applaud him or her. It's not about the foreign muslim darkie in the white house. It is about the whole freaking two party system and their corporate owners.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

How cute and childish.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
How can you impeach Bush?

He's already out...

He didn't type impeach Bush, he typed prosecute Bush. And I agree with the OP why should that maggot and his 2 offsiders get away with f^%$&ng up many countries. Without their pathetic actions, there is a great probability that there would not have been action and massive loss of life on both sides in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't get me wrong, my opinion of the ME is a cess pool bubbling non stop, but to see troops over there is bl00dy stupid. I would much ather have our 33 dead Aussies back here alive with their families and I'm sure the yanks would feel the same about their dear boys too. So it would be great to get to the bottom of 9/11 and string up the maggots that were involved over in the US.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes, clearly because i dislike a democrat, i must be a republican and liked bush. This thread is bull.

I signed petitions to impeach bush infact

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Who cares anymore. I hope they print another 17 trillion more dollars so I can get to and capitalize on.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Two wrongs don't make a right. Bush should be prosecuted, as should Obama.

What is it that Obama should be prosecuted for??

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Horseploppy. I wanted to impeach Bush as soon as I got details of the Patriot Act, and his stupid bailouts, and I voted for the nutcase, BOTH times. Too broad a brushstroke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join