It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

New member of the forums. A friend of mine told me about it so I figured I'd check it out. I'm a Muslim and am very interested in Illuminati-related topics.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

As-salaam alaikum!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

welcome to ats, we have common interests, there's so much info on this site, i started to learn about the illuminati and truth about God at the same time, then i found ats and couldn't believe what else was actually going on in the world,

hope you enjoy this site as much as i do

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Thank you, Minnie. Just looking around the forums I think I'll like this website a lot. A lot of varying and diverse viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard CA. If you need any assistance shoot me a PM.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you, Intrepid. Will do!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Welcome CoolerAbdullah786

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks, Johnny. I'm looking over all of it now. Definitely a lot to digest

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Welcome to ATS, CoolerAbdullah786 enjoy your stay here. @ times you may encounter some who may lack a compassion for Islam here from those who wish not to deny IGNORANCE and who cannot see the connection Islam has to Judaism & Christianity thru Abraham who was connected to Ancient GOD(s) of Sumer LORD ENLIL *ANNUNAKI. LORD ENLIL was the influencer of Abraham hence th connection. Overall the site has good people from different walks of life WHO ARE COMPASSIONATE, so dont let the ignorance you may encounter get to you. Take care and see you in the boards.

wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks, Ophi. I'm definitely used to folks not having compassion for or understanding of Islam, especially in a post-9/11 world (although I don't think the OS is 100% concrete, but that's another topic for another time
)

Hopefully I can be a beacon of truth when it comes to the subject of Islam.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the site!

top topics

join