It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had another Vision of Truth, Lord help us -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
my Wildest Vision to date. it was like all of history flashed through in about 3 seconds. totally mind blowing revelation. the best thing that ever could happen to a country is total destruction...
I know, how is a travesty so sick and destructive - the best thing that could ever happen.
This was the jest of this revelation of this vision, The Nazi did not lose the war - they won the world.
when a country like Germany is devastated with war, It lost it's multi-generational ownership of its Cities,
and the owners of those cities the citizens. it lost buildings, infrastructure and people, as the enemy
is focused on destroying the opposition to win the war. Not thinking of clearing the way for rebuilding and
evolving into the next phase of economic development.
when one side capitulates it is considered the loser.... but in reality it is the
victor. as it is able to rebuild and re populate and re distribute.... I told you it was mind blower.
So Germany won WWII - what do you suppose that means for Planet Earth ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
what do you suppose that means for Planet Earth ?

It means that people have to try and end sentences before they start new paragraphs. They also need to stop putting their silly ideas on public forums and pretending they were visions from God.
edit on 1-7-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Did you see any winning Lotto numbers?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

So...it only took you 3 seconds to completely rewrite world history....impressive....:

Des

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm glad you had your epiphany, but this idea isn't new, actually it's a very old idea. It's the concept of destruction and rebirth, or the Pheonix. Also, we see it in forests, actually like what's happening on the west coast of America, the wildfires are paving the way for seedlings and a new forest. There are a few other instances of this event that occurs in nature.

It won't be long before we wrought our own destruction. After all this is the mayan time of renewal, the end of an era, the whole thing starts over soon enough, this time around there will probably be more deserts though. (Which I believe to be created from the past destruction of sprawling concrete jungles ('cities')) It's a sad state of mind during these times, and if we keep on this path, there will eventually be nothing left for us, no place to rest our feet. It's sincerest hope that we can break this cycle, how ever doubtful that may be.
edit on 1-7-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, they did win, but it wasn't really by folding. Germany was probably a test run for their Reicht, and NWO, and genocide. It was heavily funded by TPTB and currently much or our world's problems relate to the Fourth Reicht agenda including the Brotherhood and Sharia. Google Banna and Nazi.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Golden Dawn won the war.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Have you tried talking to the people who lived in post war Germany? A few generations on and things are doing better, but the economic sanctions, destruction and divisions at the time where not a nice place to be. How would Germany be doing now if the war did not take place?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Could you elaborate?

Would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

They lost, which is why Israel is here today. Before that, it was just Palestine. If they would have won, I don't think Hitler would have given the Jews Israel so what you are saying isn't true.

As for everyone who is just saying "U Crazy!", would not actually use logic to explain why it isn't true, rather than making insults to the person?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well trust me guys - I'm not crazy - but every now and then I run into new information that changes my views on things - and a day or two afterwards I get this short visions (for lack of a better description) a revelation, ephanany what ever - this one was brought on by this video I watched a couple of days ago - but It didn't register as to the meaning - and then it hit me (we totally bombed every major city in Germany to ruins) - that means they lost all of the baggage - and the leaders make it human kind of thing in reality - they want the people gone.

and as for Israel, England - USA -- the plan all along was to create Israel at least since 1933. and in 1940 - it was like a done deal and that was before the war in Aug. 1940. - I dont know guys - just have a much different take on this stuff now...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm with you 1bornpatriot, the Nazis did win the War we lost ,Their agenda is progressing nicely who are they
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

history is determined by the the entities that control this world and I haven't seen a single hiccup in their agenda

that's because Christ and Satan have the same agenda all that matters as far as you're concerned is which side of it all you chose to fall out on.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
following the bread crumbs, this contains even more information that has dyer consequence as well.
Jim Marrs - interviews Joseph P. Farrell

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
and as for Israel, England - USA -- the plan all along was to create Israel at least since 1933. and in 1940 - it was like a done deal and that was before the war in Aug. 1940. - I dont know guys - just have a much different take on this stuff now...

Are you saying that the Nazis were ok with Israel? I highly doubt that since Hitler used to talk with leaders from The Middle East that didn't like that idea very much.

top topics

join