It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is it too late to hunt down Hitler's Nazis?

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


"We"?

Both the USA and Russia were all to happy to be a safe haven for these criminals but please keep the rest of the world out of it?


bull. Do your research. the British, most south american countries, and a few in africe were all locations for re appropriations.

The WORLD hid the nazis. Not one or two countries.

On top of that, I am american. By "we", i was speaking of the "we" that I am a part of.
edit on 2-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


"We"?

Both the USA and Russia were all to happy to be a safe haven for these criminals but please keep the rest of the world out of it?


bull. Do your research. the British, most south american countries, and a few in africe were all locations for re appropriations.

The WORLD hid the nazis. Not one or two countries.

On top of that, I am american. By "we", i was speaking of the "we" that I am a part of.
edit on 2-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)


The only countries i've EVER heard of that actively HELPED these guys escape were the Vatican, Russia and the USA.
That these countries used other locations to hide them ain't the point.
The ones ending up in South America were mostly helped by the Vatican for example.

Care to show me the links where i can read up on the other countries that were actively involved with helping nazi's escape?



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


"We"?

Both the USA and Russia were all to happy to be a safe haven for these criminals but please keep the rest of the world out of it?


bull. Do your research. the British, most south american countries, and a few in africe were all locations for re appropriations.

The WORLD hid the nazis. Not one or two countries.

On top of that, I am american. By "we", i was speaking of the "we" that I am a part of.
edit on 2-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)


The only countries i've EVER heard of that actively HELPED these guys escape were the Vatican, Russia and the USA.
That these countries used other locations to hide them ain't the point.
The ones ending up in South America were mostly helped by the Vatican for example.

Care to show me the links where i can read up on the other countries that were actively involved with helping nazi's escape?




So, these people were relocated to south america, but to work for their governments, put the countries didnt "actively" help? Think about that for a moment.
edit on 2-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


The ones that didn't go directly to the various military divisions and space programs spent their life in hiding.

The USA and Russia took the ones they could actually use and the Vatican hid the rest across the globe, but mostly in South America.

I HAVE thought and read about this, quite alot actually, but if you have material that says otherwise, i'd love to see it.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


The ones that didn't go directly to the various military divisions and space programs spent their life in hiding.

The USA and Russia took the ones they could actually use and the Vatican hid the rest across the globe, but mostly in South America.

I HAVE thought and read about this, quite alot actually, but if you have material that says otherwise, i'd love to see it.

The majority of highly ranked nazis went to Russia, the US, or Europe. Many were enlisted in south american militarys, or brought in as mercenaries.

That the governments werent "actively" involved is just a silly statement. If they brought them in, allowed them to serve, or even allowed them to stay, they were actively involved.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Can you show me some links already since i really wanna know the info..

Since you still haven't shown any, i'll just assume for now you are doing a great job sucking your thumb.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Can you show me some links already since i really wanna know the info..

Since you still haven't shown any, i'll just assume for now you are doing a great job sucking your thumb.


You need links to what you already admit? Really?



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Where did i admit what?



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join