It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it too late to hunt down Hitler's Nazis?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
reply to post by TsukiLunar

So the argument for the Holocaust not being "the worst" (What criteria do you use to judge?)is that we are all brainwashed? Forgive me if I don't take you seriously.
Israel has been doing far worse then the holocaust to this day for over half a century now.
And you want to worry about something that happened 70 years ago for a few years.

No. That is a huge mistake. Not only the numbers are different - we are talking a few hundred thousand displaced persons (some rightfully, some violently) and a few thousand killed, tortured unlawfully.
They do insulting, murderous gestures against Palestinians, destroy their livelihood, deny them permits, take their lands (like Serbs in Bosnia), and settlers are some of the most aggressive people I saw on video in my whole life.

But: - and this is a big BUT - they never built death camps with the express purpose of massacring as many Palestinian misfits (as they may see it) in the quickest time, burning them all and taking even their gold teeth. They never conquered whole countries like Hitler did, to pick up all the perceived enemies with house-by-house searches and lead them to certain death in the crematoriums.
The Endlösung.
Some of them may be racist, some even protest with the Arabs.

Another point I am never tired to point out: when the Pal refugee camps were created, Jordan, Syria and Egypt, which had all agreed to take Arab refugees decided to NOT HELP their fellow comrades, just to leave them there, to keep more problems for Israel. Well, some of those people legitimately sold their lands and houses to Zionist settlers and would have wanted to start a new life in an Arab country.

I don't know how the Arabs teach this historical fact - it is inconvenient in their nationalist narrative.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I've been fascinated of late with the possibility of the disorganized 'happy ending'

of WW2 really being and 'unhappy beginning' of our current end. Shall I expand?

Joseph P. Farrell's "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" , "The Philospher's Stone", and

"Nazi International" to name but a few are detailed, exhaustive looks at how the Nazi

3rd reich regime foresaw the defeat of Germany in 1942, and embarked on furious

preparations to 1) cover the escape of Hitler, Borman, Kammler and others to S.

American countries, 2) funnel the reichsbank treasury gold and treasures to the same

countries under the auspices of German multinational corporations (ie, IG Farben), and

C) ensure a clandenstine network of Nazi sympathizers, industry, and even the

continuation of secret military technology research to the modern day ; all of which was

a bridge to the fourth reich .

Said "Nazi International" first and foremost included banking excecutives and networks

that include our JP Morgan, the Bank of England, and of course multiple Swiss banks.

The web of "business as usual" was so interwoven as early as the late 30's, that it took

a new Act of congress to prohibit business with the Axis; which was circumvented immediately

by other methods! (ie., instead of paying for war material with gold held by neutral Swiss banks

the Nazi's simply had the Swiss launder the gold into swiss francs, which had no restriction

on use, etc).

So, odd little things like the 1947 Roswell crash at the site of the world's only atomic bomber base,

the fact America would have never landed on the moon without Von Braun and the rest of (SS,

Nazi) paperclip scientists, the appearance of U-boat U234 in Portmouth, NH in 1945 with an

atomic cargo and nuclear trigger scientists (amongst other things) with our dropping of

the fatman bomb on Hiroshima only a few months later, and many many other 'coincidences' seem

to me a part of suppressed history; just research Allen W. Dulles

and his pivotal role in the creation of the CIA, dealings with Nazi's pre and postwar....Very odd how

our own government pandered to Nazi industrialists, bankers, and leaders even during the war.

Perhaps the greatest legacy the Nazi's left behind was a 'military industrial complex' that

still exists today, in transmuted form. One that seems to insist on a vicious cycle of endless wars,

and rumors of wars to keep it humming away.

The global economy teeters on a massive unbalanced seesaw of debt.

Germany holds the fate of Europe in its pursestrings.

Of course, history was written by the victors, of WW2.

Does the public know Nazi's were essential in building the Saturn V moon rocket?

If the crash at Roswell wasn't an alien ufo, but an advanced nazi saucer?? Didn't we defeat them?

Or, the worst imaginable lie: the Germans beat us to a (better) atomic bomb, and we

borrowed it to drop on Japan? How would people react if Hitler's death was proven to be fake?

Thankfully, Hitler died. In Argentina, on February 12, 1962.

(ref: 'Grey Wolf' on Am azon)

edit on 7/1/2012 by drphilxr because: more info at end

edit on 7/1/2012 by drphilxr because: lots of stuff

edit on 7/1/2012 by drphilxr because: syntax

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Kokatsi

Nazism was openly evil in a very concentrated way. It made no pretense at nicety - the way the Soviets did (embracing a philosophy that was supposed to eradicate poverty and lift up humanity etc.)

You have got to be kidding....right? It was the Soviet Union who killed their own people as well as the Ukranians in large numbers.Hitler knew about this,as did most Germans,and they didn't want it to happen to them which is why Hitler was so strict with Germany.

All you have to do is look at Germany before WW2 to see that it was Hitler that wanted to help ''lift up'' the Germans as well as humanity.Germany was heaven prior to WW2 which cannot be said about the vile,sick Soviet Union and their sick leaders.

I can understand that you have had it shoved down your throat for a long time about how ''the Nazis were evil scumbags'' but it just isn't true.

All I'm saying is for the purposes of comparison. Yes, having grown up in a place ruled by Soviets I did see them sometimes as the epitomy of evil deeds. But there are several things that change this perception for the masses over time - and I still stick to my guns that Hitler should be the measuring stick.

1. As I said, the open goals of Bolshevik society were acceptable. Changing the system of a rulership of centuries where people used to be exploited. Creating abundance and a modern lifestyle in a few generations to all. Spreading science and education where you had absolutist rulers, superstitions ruling people's lives. The thing is, what they said to their own masses was not so bad at all. Plus, they wanted an end to racism, colonialism, and equal rights for everyone on Earth, not just Russians.

Compared to this, Hitler proclaimed in hysterical speeches that he wanted good things for Germans and Aryans only. That he wanted to exterminate Jews who were in his mind NOT PEOPLE but some counterfeit agents sent to destroy Germany. Peoples and races were in a clear sequence by birth in the Nazi mind. Now you have Russian Fascists, Hitler would have never approved of that! He said Slavic peoples are a servant race who must be exploited. Ditto for blacks. Gypsies were trash for him, to be quickly exterminated.

And they wanted to do this in the quickest possible time, with top technology. All through the war they were waiting to finish their Superweapon - which did not materialize due to Norwegian sabotage actions and the simple fact that most atomic scientists were Jewish so escaped. One remaining scientist decided to cooperate just to stall the experiments with heavy water in Peenemünde.

You can compare this to a quick, malignant tumor in society.
Now researchers brought up data which show that the two empires were quite similar in the thirties and the forties, and they actually admired each other.

2. While Soviets also had camps (not death camps but labor camps), they managed to hide them well. Some European dissidents like Solzhenitsin wrote on this but it took a while for the world to accept. Those that returned home stayed silent. However, despite the torturous conditions and being ruled by common criminals etc. these were mostly not camps where the vast majority of people were killed deliberately. No crematoriums, no rooms full of gold teeth and glasses etc.

The Nazis made no secret of their Endlösung. They considered themselves the stronger, superior race, all should be cleaned off like parasites who were not. That was their logic. Their ideology was not based on social ideals but (a mistakenly perceived) racial superiority (I mean the Jews of Europe are not even a race).

Are you getting it?

Let's say you talk about two dangerous criminals. One wants to rule you and rob you of your values and lie and cheat - he is a psychopath. Realistic to boot.

The other one screams bloody murder and as soon as there is a possibility, he starts to act on it even worse than imagined...

Compare. Lampshades were made of human skin in Auschwitz. People had live experiments by Mengele - including radiation, operations without anesthesia, freezing and burning to death, being infected until they die. (The Japanese also did this in China to a large extent.) In contrast: the Soviets knowingly exposed some innocent people (of their own) to radioactive fallout (after some things worse than Chernobyl blew up in the fifties about which we still know very little.)

It's two horrible profiles but one is slightly more horrible psychologically.
A test of sanity if that is.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The high ranking Nazi escapee's are all dead, a few even recently (John Demjanuk, 2012!)

More importantly, it is well known that there are tens of thousands of
German families currently living in Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, and
Argentina (including the 'Patagonia') region who are the descendants
of Nazi's or closely related. Probably a few hundred thousand descendants
by this time.

Villa Bavaria, formerly known as Colonia Dignidad,
is a prime example of such a colony.

And how curious that BMW and M. Benz officially do not comment on
their wartime activities from that time, in the current day. I'm sure the
descendants also do not comment or proclaim Nazi sympathies for
similar reasons.

We just don't hear much about Nazis today for a reason. Possibly the same
reason our government doesn't formerly acknowledge aliens and ufo's.

etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, I think South America may be the place to look for them. Some of the dictatorships there hired former Nazi torturers. Where Mengele disappeared, the whole city is full of twins. Evidently some people carried on genetic experiments. It is an open secret that many smaller Nazis fled there and formed very tight, sectarian circles. Pseudonyms for decades. Forgery after forgery.
I would think it would be nice to find the last ones.

About the paperclip ones, I don't know. I think most of them are no longer alive. However, some of those folks may really have not been Nazis in our ordinary sense of the word - they were simply German scientists, who maybe hated the entire political hysteria and comprehended what it led to too late, and relieved that they could go to start a new life. Whether they were NSDAP members, I am not sure, but many scientists in the Soviet Union could only work if they were members of their party. Suppose a German scientist would have wanted to split from the NSDAP and spare himself those weekly shouting sessions, he could not only not continue his work, but he would have been "persuaded" quickly to renounce such an idea. And if he proved adamant, and wanted to leave the Party openly, and stand up in public due to - say, an ideological sympathy with Jews - he could quickly find himself sent to a site like Buchenwald - with all his family and friends.

What Nazi hunters are really looking for is SS, SA, camp guards, military units that committed atrocities in conquered towns, against partisans.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Suspend your disbelief for a moment and wonder what would have happened

if the Nazi's stumbled onto a device that altered microgravity - a time machine.

Yes, some have suggested insiders in occultist societies like the Vril, whose

members included Himmler and Dr. Morrell, basically used the Nazi "bell"

device (die glocke) to transport to another time as Germany was collapsing in

late Spring, 1945.

One of these 'bells' is purported to be the Kecksburg, PA 1965 crash object!

Crazy, I know. But the immediate follow-up question should be "The nazi's didn't

have time machines because history would have been altered by them by now..."

Would it? They might just be waiting out an event to come...

edit on 7/1/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Why don't we go a day without hearing about hitler and the nazis?

Jews run the media that's why.

Why aren't people going after stalins henchmen?

Why don't we have movies about the Ukrainian holocaust?

Or the rape of Nanking?

Nope, holocaust, hitler every day shoved down our throats

edit on 1-7-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

My point precisely.
I wonder if Hitler push their balls to the left or shove someth....

What Hitler/Nazi done to you ?

Can I hunt and kill those Americans who daily bomb the plain of jars ?
Americans do more damage than the Nazi, its worldwide!

Its funny when the devil says satan is the evil one.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes but those nazi's (apart from Werner von Braun) are hardly traceable.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I bet most are dead but maybe a couple oldies.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Interesting story about Demjanuk.

His trial was so full of false accusations and false evidence that his conviction was overturned because the ID card that identified him as SS was a forgery and testimony that failed to correctly identify him by a former SS guard was with held by the prosecution.

Even if his conviction had stood, he was hardly high ranking. He was Ukrainian at the start of the war and was fighting in the Soviet Army when he was captured by the Germans in 1941. The Germans trained him to fight against the Soviets as a volunteer, he did this to avoid starving to death in a German POW camp.

All of that info is in the link that you provided.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

why stop with the Nazis? yeah, I realize that they are still en vogue for a "boogie man".

Why not we americans? The feds de facto destroyed an entire culture and very nearly its people (indians)?
(Side note: now she seems to be turning her guns inward).

Lets not forget the loveliness at Dresden.

How about the ruskies? The Chinese? The English?

Shall we continue?

Seems everyone forgets about everyone but the Germans....whatever.

Ahhhh, the poor jews. No one but themselves have ever been persecuted.

So sick of ADL, SPLC, and the like.

Thank god most of the jews I know arent a bunch of whiners like the northeast area types.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seems like the neo-nazis are at it again.

"America is just as bad" etc.
"The Jewish media..."

Please see a few documentaries and add up 2 and 2.

See the documentary on the Rape of Nanking, and realize what Hitler and Hirohito were up to, during the single greatest orgy of violence in human history.

No one denies the wrong done to American Indians. In fact, in recent decades many Americans decided to face this dark chapter of history, and also to venerate the remaining culture and religion of NA people.

But to deny the fact that America was on the more humane side against Hirohito and Hitler is preposterous. It is plain uneducated. Watch the documentaries, study some history. Yes, later behavior of American military is negative - Viet Nam preeminently, and now Iraq and Afghanistan.

However, Fascism was always thriving on lack of brains and an abundance of irrational hatred.

As shown here.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I thought tracking down Nazi's was what the Simon Weisenthal Centre is about? Well, that and remembering the Holocaust.

Oh, and by tracking down Nazi's, i mean all those unuseful ones who didn't design weapons systems or rockets or government agencies, etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by optimus primal

if the Israelis' Mossad haven't found them by now, no one will. a lot did run to argentina and brazil though. there's even a really interesting story about a town that had an inordinate amount of twins and a mysterious german doctor( whom some believe to be mengele). interesting stuff.
How could Mossad not have found them when they themselves are Nazi scum?
Yes the Jewish Blowhards and Nazi sympathizers dont like to point that out.

Nazi/americans took over Europe, Nuked japan x2 (civilians), created the u.n in place of the Nazi occupation, took over Palestrina from its people then created an illegal country (tax haven, foreign aid net) in the name of protecting the very people they slaughtered and displaced.

Understand that you and the world have been fooled and like ignorant fools that some of us are come to this website and actually defend the Israeli/nazi occupation.

Yes Nazi and Israel are one and the same. You have been fooled.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

I agree with ...

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

In my personal opinion, it's never too late to go after those devils.

NEVER too late.

... and here is why ...

There is nothing a time machine can't fix!

Also barring time travel ... if there is an afterlife then I shall hunt them down there as well!

There is no place to hide!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Romekje

The youngest should be about 77 years old.

Folks are living well into their 90's these days.

Just saying.

You mean the youngest could be 87. The war ended in 1945 which was 67 years ago. So a Nazi 20 years old would now be 87. At age 20 he hardly had much time to do anything much.
This whole idea is totally ridiculous.
A waste of energy even thinking about it.
Turn your blood lust to today's nefarious miscreants.
Many of them are in the US government.

Research "operation paperclip". It wasn't just scientists that were brought to the US. It was also high ranking military and political folks. They were given new identities and placed in high positions.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

We have all been fooled by those darn eggheads.

The Earth is actually flat.

All those that say the opposite are perpetrating a brainwashing program invented by the Mossad and sent back in time - several hundred years - in order to prevent the real awakening.
Which is coming NOW!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
HAHA! Nope.

I think my Neighbor is a actual FORMER Nazi from WW2, he has told me stuff.
He is actually 12 years old.... he told me that he remembers when he fought and was a Guard of Adolph Hitler.

Don't believe, but hey. My buddy told me that his friends, kid says he was in the Civil War. He is only 7, he knows every single, event that happened, he told us when the Civil War ended, how many were killed.

It's amazing.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Yes but those nazi's (apart from Werner von Braun) are hardly traceable.

They are traceable, but thats hardly the point. The point is, why would we go hunt down the people that we helped escape/gave amnesty to?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"We"?

Both the USA and Russia were all to happy to be a safe haven for these criminals but please keep the rest of the world out of it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join