It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your Life Path Number?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My calculations put me as a 7 and after reading its pretty darn close Unlike Zodiacs that seem to glorify all your best traits. This forces you to face some of your short commings as well, They said that a 7 is a "searcher of truth and a spiritual being interested in and devoted to finding out about the unknown". (But) and this is a big problem 7 can become isolated and cynical which i guess i would have to say i have become.

Thanks for the prespective post, I guess i have some work to do on my social graces.
Parker

[edit on 7-10-2004 by parker]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well i worked out to be a 22. Am i doing it right? 31 December 1986

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think your birthdate works out to be a 4
1+2=3 3
3+1=4 4
1+9+8+6=24 >> Or here 2+4 =6 6+4+3 =13 1+3 =4

= 31 >>> 3+1 = 4
I think this works out.
Parker

[edit on 7-10-2004 by parker]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks Parker, i was never good at maths

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If you are supposed to add up all the digits how can you end up with a numer bigger than 9?

10 adding to 1 ; 11 to 2 ; 12 to 3 etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Used the link, mine is 11 aswell. Interesting...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I am am 11 also. Some of what they said might have been on and some not. If any one ever gets to know me to well around hear I will let them decide how close it might be.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why would nature determine someone's personality according to the human calender? I tried and got 11, and that description is not very good. Other numbers fit me better.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My life number is 5, Free Personality. That description is right on target! I guess you're right about it being positive, because I actually feel much better after reading it. Wow.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was born on the twenty-ninth of february, which is why I type so well for a 9 1/2 year old!

I don't believe in IQ scores, because they attempt to reduce a 4 dimesional being down to a simple three digit number.

You cannot even do that with automobiles. Consumer reports never assigns a number to which car is the best buy. Why not, because it depends on what you want to use it for. Same with intelligence, or any other complex human trait.

Ask a soldier. Sargeants and Generals are both critical for military operations. One is tactical, the other is strategic. So saying you're a leader says almost nothing about you.

Are you a person who leads by forming consensus (an american congressional leader) or by making long range decisions to be implemented by others (research bureau coordinator). There's a world of difference.

So what does it mean to be a 1? You could be meant to be the president of the UN, or to organize block parties for the PTA.

My number is not an integer. Its phi.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I tried doing the first calculation scheme and got a 3 which did not seem to describe me, but then I clicked on the provided link with the numeric calculator and got a 4 instead, which amazingly enough is me.

Born: March 9, 1972

Your Life Path is 4:
"Foundation - The Builder"

POSITIVE Characteristics of a 4: Your key characteristics are: responsible, order, service, practicality, logical, persistent and dedicated. You are trustworthy, loyal, dependable and quite sensible; the cornerstone member of society. You are logical and analytical and have an aptitude, like an engineer, to fix things � �to put things together�. You demand as much from yourself as you do from others, quality is crucial to you. You are an excellent organizer and planner (always making lists) and have incredible will power to get the job done. Work is very important and rewarding for you as well as structure and balance. You are sure to achieve great success in life, based on your level of determination and allowing yourself to be patient.
NEGATIVE Characteristics of a 4: You can be too demanding of others as well as narrow-minded. This intolerance can cause you to put up walls around yourself. You are turned off by shallow people and may lack the tact to keep your feelings from being heard. You can get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and miss the big picture. You must learn to find and accept leisure and adventure into your life.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
While I like this thread and think its fun for members to calculate their Life Path Number it doesn�t seem fit in with its current forum. The �Paranormal Studies� forum is for topics like Mind Control, Remote Viewing, ESP, Telepathy, Subliminal Messaging, Etc.

If you would like to follow this thread it will moved to the �Chit Chat� forum on BTS.

Thanks all�

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
LIFE PATH 2

The keyword in your nature is peacemaker. You are extremely sensitive, perceptive and a bit shy. These qualities are both your strengths and your weaknesses, for while you posses enormous sensitivity to your feelings and those of others, the same sensitivity can cause you to hold back and repress your considerable talents. Sensitivity and perceptiveness are among your many fine qualities.

10 23 1976..

1+0=1
2+3=5
1+9=10+7=17+6=23 (that is th most intresting, is also my birthdate.)
2+3=5

1+5+5=11
1+1=2

Life path 2

10+23+23=56
5+6=11
1+1=2

[Edited on 7-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
While I like this thread and think its fun for members to calculate their Life Path Number it doesn�t seem fit in with its current forum.

Kinglizard,

I started this topic in paranormal because I saw some other threads about fortune tellers and similar stuff there.

But you are right, its more of a chit-chat rather than some intelligent discussion.

Thanks for moving it.

Btw, great job as a mod!

- jp

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Technically, my number is 1, but my NUMBER has always been 7.....if I eve rhad to choose a number, it would always be seven...and I use the number seven for everything. And then i read what it said for seven, and it fits me exactly. I mean, the 1 fits me too, but not as exactly as the number seven. But do you know what I mean when I say that there's just one number that you always favor and use and feel connected to?

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
December 10, 1989

December: 12.....1+2=3
10.......................1+0=1
1989....................1+9+8+9=27=2+7=9

Uhhh....13

Did I do that wrong?? Cuz my numbers not on there

Im not the greatest at math at times

Edit...Wait...then add 1+3 right?? So....4.

Which ISNT like me at all...im down to earth but I am not Orderly and Systematic. And I AM one for get rich quick schemes.

[Edited on 9-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

<< 1   >>

join