It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your Life Path Number?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Numerology:
How to determine your life path number?

Example:
Birthdate: November 11, 1911

November (11th month):......1 + 1 = 2
11:.......................................1 + 1 = 2
1911: 1 + 9 + 1 + 1 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
------------------------------------------------
Life Path Number:...............................7
Characteristics: Searcher and Seeker of Truth

Life Path Number: 1 Characteristics: A Born Leader
Life Path Number: 2 Characteristics: Peacemaker
Life Path Number: 3 Characteristics: Creativity and Self-expression
Life Path Number: 4 Characteristics: Practical and Down-to-earth
Life Path Number: 5 Characteristics: Free Personality
Life Path Number: 6 Characteristics: Compassionate and Helpful
Life Path Number: 8 Characteristics: Natural Leader & Capable to Become Wealthy
Life Path Number: 9 Characteristics: Philantrophic, Humanitarian, & Socially Conscious
Life Path Number: 11 Characteristics: A Source & Inspiration for People
Life Path Number: 22 Characteristics: Most Powerful & Most Successful

Source: www.ofesite.com...

So what's your life path number?
Does anyone here believe in this?
Does your personality match your life path number?

I don't really believe in this, however the characteristics of my "life path number" 11 luckily match my personality. But if you see, most or all of the above given characteristics are positive and I am sure most of the people don't think of themselves as negative and therefore will identify themselves at least a little if not entirely with the stated characteristics.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by jp1111]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Okay, got it. Says I'm a 1? Huh? Born leader? Okay. Some of it was right on the button, but the again the other part was crap. All in all it was more accurate than I thought it would be.
Has a good beat, and you can dance to it.

Reluctant leader maybe, but I do not know. Once my cult is up and running I'll let you know.

[edit on 10/6/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm a 3

It sound like me to the point of creativity and the Arts.....But really do not love the limelight or people around me for a long time.

Its a good guidline to better understand yourself. But I wouldn't base my life on it.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm an 8.

Wow that's really scary. I started getting freaked out the more and more I read because it was all ringing truth. I don't necessarily believe in stuff like this, but that was quite uncanny that it hit basically what I am 100%...Odd. Very very odd.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Am i doing this right September 26, 1979

9th month
9 = 9
2+6 = 8
1+9+7+9 = 26 =2+6 = 8
so 9 + 8 + 8 = 25 ?

Edit: ok i figured it out 2+5 = 7

I went to the site and it is prety dead on. scary. Here's the quote

LIFE PATH 7

The 7 Life Path is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You posses a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker who is capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight, and of practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude, preferring to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other's people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by your own ideas and methods.

As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and to keep especially, marriage. You need your space and privacy, which when violated, can cause great frustration and irritation. When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party and you enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to come off stage, and to return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

However, all this privacy and solitude can cause isolation and loneliness. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and cause them to be uncomfortable around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and too independent, thus shutting out the love for others, and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, as the only person who really matters. Social contract gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow, and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view of the world while at the same time being open to others and to the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze and seek out answers to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age you will radiate refinement and wisdom. Phytaguours, who lived 2500 years ago and is often called the father of numerology, loved the 7 for its great spiritual potential.

The person with a 7 Path Life often finds success and satisfaction with business, science, religion, insurance, invention, the occult and anything relate to research.

www.ofesite.com...

[edit on 6-10-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and then 2+5=7

so you are a 7

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm a 9 = Philantrophic, Humanitarian, & Socially Conscious

Apperently I'd be a good politician.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hummm I am numbere 4,

Practical and down to earth?

I knew that
I am not a dreamer after all.

The 4 Life Path is practical and down-to-earth, with strong ideas about right and wrong. You are orderly and organized, systematic and controlled, and you are decisive and methodical, employing a step-by-step rationale approach to problem solving. Once committed, you do not give up easily.

That is me alright.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Funny, I get that a lot. It does seem true, but at times I feel the need for more.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
im 11

LIFE PATH 11

You have a potential to be a source and inspiration for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early. Which makes you shy and withdrawn. You have more potential than you know.

You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your control. This gives you both power, and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for the information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding and insight come to you without you having to go through rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, that attunes you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets and leading figures in history have had 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self-criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien and out of place.

You are blessed with a message or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11's seem to develop slowly, but simply have to accomplish in their evolution than an average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along the path.

You may be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when only a bungalow is required.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and a lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence, and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. You have strong ambition and desire to achieve something great. However lack of confidence in your ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress, because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved.

Seek out peaceful harmonious environments, as well relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

As an 11 Life Path you are a highly charged version of the 2, and possess similar characteristics and talents. You can be extremely tactful and diplomatic. You are also patient and co-operative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating a harmony among diverse opinions.

You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in the fields of massage, acupuncture, counseling and physical therapy. You suit all 2 vocations.

Like 2, you are a sensitive and passionate lover, your perceptiveness make you aware of your partners needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and you possess a good sense of humor. When you have found your niche in life, and have realized your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials in earlier life.

kinda sums me up correctly

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
EDIT: That will teach me not to read the website thoroughly... I am a 1. 1+0 = 1 (I need some sleep)
/EDIT:

Apparently I have no purpose in life and will never amount to anything.

Am I doing something wrong here?

7-30-1980

1980 = 1+9+8 = 18 = 8+1 = 9

7+3+9 = 19 = 1+9 = 10

There is no 10! Am I aimlessly wandering through life or am I not constrained to a singular path?

(Or do my math skills need some work?)

[edit on 6-10-2004 by dusran]

[edit on 6-10-2004 by dusran]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Life Path Number: 5 Characteristics: Free Personality

The description is almost absolutely wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mine came out at 2, that says im a peacemaker. Im not sure about it. But i would prefer to talk my was out of trouble than resort to violence. Would that be a definition of peacemaker?
Ah, i have read the definition on the website, and it is very like me.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Janus]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Your theory is incorrect, all numbers have to be reduced to a single digit number example; number 11 and number 22 do not exist, they are number 2 and 4.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just realized that I calculated my own number wrong before. I'm actually number 1. However, my personality totally matches with number 11 and not quite with no. 1. I just figured that if I was born just an hour later, the date would change and then my number would be 11, which should be why it matches so closely, if the whole concept of numerology is true.

Originally posted by LEO J
Your theory is incorrect, all numbers have to be reduced to a single digit number example; number 11 and number 22 do not exist, they are number 2 and 4.

According to numerology, you don't reduce the double digit numbers also known as the "master numbers," when making "life path number" calculations.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If you find it confusing or if you are too lazy
to do the calculations, here is a "life path number" calculator:

www.numercharms.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What I don't get is how you can be an 11 or a 22 if you are supposed to reduce it.

However you figure it I don't put much stock into it as my number would be an 8.
That ain't me, I'm way to lazy to be an executive type. Don't care much for money, as long as I have enough to eat and keep a roof over our heads.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
What I don't get is how you can be an 11 or a 22 if you are supposed to reduce it.

However you figure it I don't put much stock into it as my number would be an 8.
That ain't me, I'm way to lazy to be an executive type. Don't care much for money, as long as I have enough to eat and keep a roof over our heads.

If you were born near the hour 12:00am, as in my case, you might want to try to calculate the number for the day after/before your birthdate, whichever is the case.

Double-digits are not reduced, according to numerology.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, whaddya know. I'm a twenty-two. I'm either destined for greatness, or medicrity.

I don't knwo which it is either, kids.

DE

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It must be a bit late here for me tonight. I thought I added up to 20 which would be a 2 but then on clicking the automatic link above it said I was an 11. The description of me under that number sounds so good that it makes it sound like I should be president or something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join