It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereign Citizen Gets 30 Days---Charlotte County, Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

I used to get into lengthy discussions on the legal theory involved in this stuff; using only your first name, spelling it in caps, checking for the flag fringe, questing the judge's authority, contract law and so on.

My first question now is "If this stuff was really true, how come every defense lawyer in the country doesn't use it?" Often the answer comes back, "It's because a lawyers have sworn a secret oath to the crown represented by the City of London, and they are all protecting the secret."

That's when I finish my beer, tip my hat to the bartender, and walk out thinking it takes all kinds.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If that were true then one who were about to take this "secret oath"
could document it and expose it to all of the world. Making tons of $ and becoming instant rockstar of lawyers world wide. So what gives?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Because you don't understand the law..The ones who don't are the ones who will get screwed over by the system. Are you aware the only time the Constitution states you must pay taxes is during wartime at home? Stuff like that...Stuff like the Title of Nobility Act where any Judge who has been accepted into the BAR, is actually no longer a citizen..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Quote the law then. I dont care about your idea of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Dear VeritasAequitas,

I really admire your passion, the country needs more people to speak out for what they believe in. Mind a question or two?

Is a lawyer who is admitted to the bar still a citizen, or is that only judges? I mean, lawyers are sometimes called Esquire.

Are you aware the only time the Constitution states you must pay taxes is during wartime at home?
So why do lawyers and courts keep telling us to pay taxes, and jailing us if we don't?

Because you don't understand the law..
Where do we go to learn the law? Will a law degree do it?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

uscode.house.gov...

Do you see the Federal Reserve on here?

Section. 3. Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So much for the modern use of Treason eh?

Ever got an income tax return from the IRS? See the little Department of the Treasury emblem?

uscode.house.gov...

Funny, I can't find the IRS listed here anywhere....

Why do you think you have civil rights? Because you got them after the civil war...Who else did? The slaves..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Congratulations on the BAR part. Yes it is due to the acceptance of the title of Esquire. Technically if you know whoever is representing the State is a member of the BAR, you might be able to get away with your case. Neither Judges nor Lawyers would be considered citizens...If the Judge isn't a citizen, he has NO jurisdiction over you. Nice catch on the fringe for Admiralty Law. All criminal courtrooms in the United States, have the gold fringe denoting them as Admiralty Law.Where did we get that? Great Britain. Despite the Constitution being considered the supreme law of the land....We fall into law of the sea...

As for the taxes part, unless you are clever enough to know the law, you are just going to get screwed. The laws often have separate meanings for words than people would normally think. The laws were originally written so that only the intelligent high class members of society(The Bankers), could read it. If you can read it and understand, you may use the loopholes...If you don't, then you have to get in line..
edit on 2-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Another way to prove that the "Law" will do whatever they want regardless of what the law really is; Search and Seizure...If a cop tells you they have probable cause to search your house, car, etc; per the Constitution they have to tell you what they are specifically looking for and where it's specifically at. I actually asked a cop about this before when they asked to search my car, and he gave me some kind of half ass answer that left it still unanswered. Then changed his voice tone to act like I was about to be tazed for knowing the law...

Guess what? They still searched my car, even though they never told me what they were searching for, nor where in the car it would be...99% of people haven't even read the Constitution to know it. So when a cop says they have probable cause to search your vehicle; people just say okay!

Also, a judge uses trickery like: "Do you understand the charges?" Answering yes is like entering into a contract with the judge...What he really means is "Do you stand under the charges?"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I still dont know where you get this bs with the contracts. Where's that law?
Also where's this law

If the Judge isn't a citizen, he has NO jurisdiction over you.
?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How can he be even be a judge without being a citizen? That's like me going to someone else's house and deciding what they are going to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is no law of contract, it can exist in anything. Even spoken words, which as I showed even words like 'understand' have different meanings according to Black's Law Dictionary.

/E: As for the judge thing..Just to get it cleared up

www.libertyforlife.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So you admid you're just making crap up? So in the end this sovereign stuff is just a fantasy.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No, I haven't made it up...They did to trap people who didn't understand the law...Of course they aren't going to tell you by the way if you answer yes, we are gonna take your car, house, and that 401k plan...It's called Verbal Contracting by the way..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You didn't make stuff up but you cant quote the laws? So what gives? You dont know the laws?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sigh..

Verbal Contracting

www.expertlaw.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

An oral contract is a contract the terms of which have been agreed by spoken communication, in contrast to a written contract, where the contract is a written document. There may be written, or other physical evidence, of an oral contract – for example where the parties write down what they have agreed – but the contract itself is not a written one.

"Do you understand the charges?" "Yes, your honor I do." That is a verbal contract. By the way it is also written down, courts have a scribe for a reason..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
It's called your God given unalienable right to travel.

And no one is stopping her walking....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Let's see you walk from California to Dayton, Ohio....Does it merely refer to walking or is that obvious? I'd laugh my ass off all the way home if someone told me I had to have a license, which is actually permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal, to walk down the street.

By the way, that means marriage, owning a gun, driving a car, going hunting & fishing, etc is illegal. Hmm, I wonder if they will start selling licenses to kill??

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That is a verbal contract.

That is a question. How is that even a contract in your world? If I walk up to you and ask "isn't it a nice day?" is that a contract? Is everything a contract? Do I no own the neighbours hot daughter who agreed to cut my lawn.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Let's see you walk from California to Dayton, Ohio

What would stop me?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The distance for one, and the amount of time it would actually take to do so is highly unfeasible.

and Psy

It's open to interpretation..Go argue with them, not me. I'm not the one with my morals on assbackwards

They are.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The distance for one, and the amount of time it would actually take to do so is highly unfeasible.

So no one is stopping her "god given inalienable right to travel" then....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join