It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream from a few months ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi,

I've been wanting to share this dream for a long time, but didn't have 20 posts yet. And I didn't want to post useless things, but here I am, finnaly making a thread. lol i'm so proud of myself.

Now, the dream

I was inside what looked like an Asian castle or palace. There was a Asian king sitting on his throne and a princess standing next to me. Behind me was a simple door. It didn't fit in the scenario. The princess started talking to me, saying I should follow her to the door and go inside. The king began to curse and scream at me and said I should not go there. I went closer to the door and the king lowered his tone and started bribing me with whatever things he had. I started to hesitate. The princess opened the door and just before she went through the door she said 'Follow your heart'. From that moment on, I knew what I had to do and went through the door. The room was all black and I felt an unbelievable feelling of Love and Oneness.

Next thing I remember is running away. I was running as fast as I can with 2 other people who I felt like I could trust them. We were running on a street with all farms on the side. Then I saw a long building and we followed the wall of that building until it stopped. Then we turned around the building. There was a sidewalk with all people walking there. We were still running as fast as we could. Suddenly I saw a friend a immediately stopped, said hi, shook his hand and I went of again. Still running, we then stopped at the corner of the building to rest for a bit. There stood someone who I used to be afraid of. He was kind of a bully, but he never bullied me. We talked and I soon realized he had bad intentions, and we started running again. This time the scenario was in a forest on a path. While running I saw the two other going faster and faster, or I just went slower. I realized that I had no other choice to face the guy. When that realization came I had 2 choices: Turn around a smack his face with my elbow or do nothing. I chose to do nothing. He put his hand before my eyes and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I was tied to a chair with my legs horizontally. Someone else sat next to me but I don't know who. The guy who captured me was there and said he was going to break my legs. I started smiling. He took out a stick and hit me on the leg. I felt no pain and my leg was perfectly fine. He gave me a weird look and took another stick. Now he tried to break my leg with 2 sticks. Just before he hits my leg I remember saying 'Pain does not exist' and I felt happy with a smile on my face. Again he tried breaking my leg, again didn't work and no pain. He started looking at me with fear and I had, still, a smile on my face

Seems like sticks and stones can't break my bones!!!

Now, I have a question. If you search the song 'Princess of China - Coldplay ft. Rihanna', does it sound like this dream? Because I swear I never heard the song before I had the dream. Maybe some weird coincidence but I don't believe in coincidence so...

Hope you enjoyed my very first thread!! (Except the introduction thread :-P)

Rise with the Fallen

Peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Had another dream last night, I think i'll make this my dream journal lol

I only remember the last bit.

I was on a beach with all other people from my age (I'm 18). In front of us stood Julius Caesar in his old age or probably someone dressed like him. He was telling us we had to search for a key on the beach. He gave a signal and everyone including me started running really fast. I ran up to get a better look at the beach. I searched for a one of those boards with symbols to children know where their parents are. I saw one with a key on it. So I went there. I sat down to start digging, all the rest never saw it and were a lot further than me. 2 parents and a child were sitting not far from me asking me what I was doing. I said : 'I'm searching for a key'. They smiled. I was digging when I finnaly touched something. I pulled it out and it was a key. The key was made of plastic and had a end had a leaf form. I was not sure if it was the key I was searching for. The 2 parents said the key was from a box of their child. So I gave the key to the child.

End of dream

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Alright, another one last night. Seems like I can remember my dreams better now.

So this time I was in class. I remember my lower school warden saying I had to shut up and do nothing. Everything was my fault. He was walking around the class very angry and thinking. He started to say thing I didn't like and I began to get angry. I looked at him very angry, and suddenly he said nothing and I could feel and see fear in his eyes. He started to search the ground for something but I don't know what.

Next thing I remember I was at a NAVO top meeting you see at TV (The fake one for media use). I was in some sort of quiz I think, I can't remember. When we were done, we all had to take a picture together with some of those top satanist bastards. I didn't feel like posing for a picture with them and I started to flash peace signals with my hand just for fun. And fun it was lol. They all stood before me trying to hide me.

Then we headed for the bus when suddenly a girl grabbed my arm and asked me to sit next to her. I said ok and we went in one of the buses. I was sitting next to her when she started talking about how we are going to spend the rest of the day etc. I was unconfortable with that and I said i'm going to go after a drink (In the bus -.- LOL). When I returned I saw 2 girls in front of me. 1 was constantly verbally abusing the other. I said to her: 'Is that your friend?' She didn't look at me and said: 'Yes'. I said: 'Why do you say things like that to her?' She then looked at me and both of them start laughing. I just turned the other way and looked at the girl who asked me to sit next to her and she was crying. I asked why and she said nothing. Then I received a thought that said 'He thinks I'm to fat'( Which is not true ofcourse... Hope so :-/). I was thinking 'no, that's not true' but I said nothing. She then walked out of the bus, and I awoke.

Weird dream

Hope the next one will be more fun

Rise with the Fallen
Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm going to post another one. One I had on 02/02/2012

So I was walking to a building with on top of it on the left a Buddhist monk medititating and on the right a girl. I jumped on the building and the monk stood up. He told me to look down. I saw all metal bars. He said to me, you have to meditate to remove these bars. So I sat down in my meditating posture and started meditating. A few moments later the bars suddenly dissapeared and we fell down on our feet. I was in the middle of an old library with scrolls and books and what not. He said to me: 'And now you have acces to everything you want to know'. I took a scroll opened it, and suddenly I was flying in the air. It felt so good, I can't describe how good it felt. I was flying when suddenly I started to fall down. First I thought 'I'll die!!'. But then I said: 'No, I can't die'. While falling I did half a salto to fall 45° on my back. I started to float like a feather and when I touched the ground and just slided over it and landing in bed. The feeling was so incredible!!!. I woke up with a smile on my face

I consider this my 'Wake up dream' because a week later I woke up (Connecting everything that happening)

Rise with the Fallen
Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Another small dream:

I was heading to a house with my parents. I was sitting in the car. We came to the house. We went inside. The house was full of ghosts. I couldn't see clearly anymore. Everything in the house was upside down. I woke up. Next to me sat a friend. Then a penny and a thumbnail jumped out of a fountain. The friend said : 'Look, you can make wishes!' I took the thumbnail and wished that everyone would be happy. The thumbnail fell on the border and on the ground. I picked it up and said: 'Now I'm going to ask you a question fountain'. I asked if I was the AntiChrist. Again, the thumbnail fell on the border and on the ground. (I don't know why I would ask a fountain a question lol)

I woke up again. End of dream

Rise with the Fallen
Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hehe some interresting dreams
aah i recall my first dream of flying, i lived in Greenland at the time. I was walking from the fitness hall or w/e u call it (community "gym" for badminton and indoor football or soccer as some call it and much more).... With my family, sis, bro, mom reading a donald duck magazine, i sacked back as it slowed my walking to read the magazine. Anways after 10 seconds my mom said "NIKOLAJ, GET DOWN FROM THERE" i get startled, look around only to see im 20 meters up in the air. I cant recall what happened after that, i was 12 years old, so thats 12 years ago
... After that i have flyed in dreams 1 billion times, i wanted to be a pilot when i was a kid aswell so probably has something to do with it.

But nothing compares to flying that feeling mate, its just pure freedom, pure blizz... Nothing compares!... (maybe some stuff i cant name here hoho)...

The dream u mentioned with the buddhist monk was really interresting. Also id like to ask you a question?... Do you get sick often?... ever since i was a kid, i belived ADHD medicine and Asperins was really bad for you, i did not see why we should use fabricated chemicals on kids and persons... Then when i was young (11-14 old dunnow) i read a man had outlived aids simply by staying strong of mind, so i played with that theory, i beat headaches simply by convincing myself i could make it go away, same with colds and flus... This winter the WHOLE house got sick because of my nephew, well basically entire Denmark was hit with some kinda of flu epidemic... Anyways, my mom was wisiting me from Greenland so she was in the house aswell... So basically people in the house was: Mom, Brother, Roomate, Me... And they all were sick for 1½ week, i was sick for a ½ day, i beat it apperently simply by "belive'ing it" away. And thats happened several times, im sick maybe 1 day a year...

Also read a article that a Zulu warrior was catched and thrown in a cell by the british army when they started coming in Africa. He thought he was going to be there his entire life, so he simply decided he would rather die then to stay in that little cell the rest of his life. So he died, without a natural explanation... Ofcourse there is possibility that it was a random disease or just pure exaggeration.

But based on personal experiences Mind > Matter

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Some interesting dreams. I wish i could remember my dreams in details.
Last dream I remember was last week where I saw three objects in the sky over Houston and one hit the city and a building collapsing. Weird dream.

Thanks for posting yours.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Hi

Cool dream

With the being sick thing, I kinda have the same thing. Also when I was young, even now sometimes, If i'm sick, I try to take no medication and trust that i'll be fine again within a few days. Being sick does not mean your going to die lol. So I just hold on 'till i'm back to myself again xD

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

No problem. Dreams always have these weird experiences you can learn from. Maybe even future events. Who knows?
Anyway, I hope it doesn't happen, but in times like these, a lot can happen eh...

Peace

top topics

join